• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Well that would be if 3rd parties get items. They only had assist trophies in Brawl and I expect SSB4 to do the same. (though it would be cool to also have items)
We should get E-Tanks from Megaman and the Speed Shoes should replace the Bunny Hood.

andimidna

Smash Master
Depends, what would Game & Watch's item be?
Black Bacon :o

Will there be items specific to one version of SSB?

SSBWiiU has SS Fairy.
SSB3ds has...
?

I think they could easily make them very different and have them both be in the same version, but maybe this is what they want to do?

Last edited:

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Chill guys; I got this all figured out. The heart container stays but with a new effect. Instead of healing you it drops your minimum percentage down by 10% while also healing you by that much. So if you are at 30% then pic up a heart container you'll be at 20%. But if you then pick up a fairy bottle you'll be at -10% :p. What? It's more true to Zelda?

Injusticefan14

Smash Rookie
Sakurai: New Pokeball today

Everyone: :grin:
Sakurai: BEHOLD! :150:

Everyone: :c
"Pic of the Day - Mewtwo is back! Complete with its mega evolution form!" *Shows Mewtwo*

In comments....... "...Only this time, hes a Pokeball Pokemon! Isn't that exciting?"

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Hoping for another exciting picture tomorrow. I hope it isn't too unrealistic to want to see more of that Kid Icarus stage, considering we only saw a tiny glimpse almost 3 weeks ago.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Hoping we don't return to Little Mac tomorrow. Personally expecting to though =/

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Sakurai has covered almost all grounds with Little Mac.

-His playstyle has been shown (he's clearly not an air fighter.)
-All of his specials have been shown.
-His FS has been shown.

All we need to know is more about his stage, which we already have seen enough of since E3. Most of the graphical changes are minor anyway and have been shown in the trailer.

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Yeah that's fine, I don't see why not really.

Just so long as you don't drag it off topic with silly jokes and meme's and all. Just refer to the OP.
We're talking about Sakurai's love for dissapointing the fanbase and laughing at them with things like Luigi's nose, it has a lot to do with the PoTD.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well that's Sakurai for you I guess. Just follow the rules set up in the OP and discuss the PotD's.

Just don't drag the thread into off topic territory with silly images and meme's etc.

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
So 2.0's like the boring, stuck-up cousin of the original Miiverse thread?
I predict we'll get something Sakurai-esque like a picture of Little Mac with an excessively-stupid caption or a journey around the cosmos...inside Rosalina's gown. But seriously, I don't expect anything for tomorrow, we already got an item (Although a pretty lame one) today.

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
If we get a pokeball pokemon tomorrow i'm hoping that it's dialga, Roar of time would no doubt be epic and palkia would feel out of place if his counterpart wasn't a pokeball pokemon alongside him.

Last edited:

KoRLumen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoRLumen
3DS FC
3437-3066-8679
If we get a pokeball pokemon tomorrow i'm hoping that it's dialga, Roar of time will no doubt be epic
Roar of Time: permanently sets speed to either x0.25 or x3. Bwahahaha.

I'm hoping for a pic that explains Xerneas's appearance. Maybe throw in Yveltal too.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Are you guys expecting Diddy for Friday? (EU/NA DK:TF Release)
It could be a possibility, since Mac "stole" his spotlight.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Don't know if I'm expecting... But I love the little monkey so I'm definitely hoping.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Anyway, It's glad to see the Fairy in a Bottle. I always have loved OoT's Fairy design. I know it's not intentional, but the minimalistic blue orb with wings is cool.

Tomorrow's pic: "When Fairy joins the Battle, Alfonzo is in Charge of the Bottle!"

Just joking, I expect to see a generic stage pic.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Either tomorrow or Wednesday possiblity diddy kong

But if there was not dialga with roar of time since Palkia pretty much deconfirmed spear pillar and confirmed dialga for a pokeball pokemon

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Seems too soon imo. They could always show Donkey Kong and put a link on his page instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom