• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Sakurai pls, can it be not menu or trophy related, it can be something really silly like.

A pic of mario and pikachu and it just says, "characters." and i'd laugh, but pls i think you've shown everything menu and trophy at this point, give me something to laugh at.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just want fun stuff, time goes fast when you have fun right?
....yay 666th post

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I think we're all in the same boat - just post funny stuff!

I think one of the remaining pics will be of Master/Crazy Orders.

Friday's pic will be the DLC menu.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Friday: "welp. You guys have the game.
Time to tell you about the 30 gigabytes worth of DLC that'll print money for us."

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Some patch related.

Preferably with Rosalina, Greninja and Bowser crying.
PotD: 'As you may have heard, our polls show that Little Mac has lost the most games of all characters! In that regard, we've decided to make his jabs less powerful, and make his Side-B recovery worse. Smash ain't no joke!'

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Some patch related.

Preferably with Rosalina, Greninja and Bowser crying.
Pic of the Day: We've recently released a patch for Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS. This patch will rebalance and change the entirety of the playable roster for the game. Except for Dark Pit, as I personally found him to be perfect as is and saw no reason to tweak him even in the slightest.

Seriously though, some different stats would be nice. Significantly different.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

PotD: 'As you may have heard, our polls show that Little Mac has lost the most games of all characters! In that regard, we've decided to make his jabs less powerful, and make his Side-B recovery worse. Smash ain't no joke!'
At least KO Punch kills earlier.
SERIOUSLY WHY THE SIDE-B NERF

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

"Pic of the day. We've added Masterpieces in the Wii U version--this is where you can look back on what fighters did in the past!! You can actually play the games too."

Edit:

"Some of the Masterpieces aren't unlocked at the beginning of the game. It's impressive that there are even games from the Game Boy. Some games have different starting points, while others come loaded with save data."

Poor Balloon Fighter. He's represented by Villager....'s helmet.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGkwsIP4w
Pic of the day. We've added Masterpieces in the Wii U version--this is where you can look back on what fighters did in the past!! You can actually play the games too.

Some of the Masterpieces aren't unlocked at the beginning of the game. It's impressive that there are even games from the Game Boy. Some games have different starting points, while others come loaded with save data.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Pic of the day. We've added Masterpieces in the Wii U version--this is where you can look back on what fighters did in the past!! You can actually play the games too.

Some of the Masterpieces aren't unlocked at the beginning of the game. It's impressive that there are even games from the Game Boy. Some games have different starting points, while others come loaded with save data.

No Fire Emblem 1 and Pac-Man for us, no Kirby's Dreamland and Super Mario Kart for Japan.

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
No Fire Emblem 1 and Pac-Man for us, no Kirby's Dreamland and Super Mario Kart for Japan.
Not sure if serious or not but...

Kirby's Dreamland and Super Mario Kart are probably on the next page of the Japanese Masterpieces (they were released there after the games listed here).
Pac-Man is also probably on another page for the US as it seems to refer to the NES-version of the game, released in Japan in 1984 but all the way until 1993 in the US.
Wonder if Fire Emblem will show up anywhere else than in Japan, my guess is no.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Not sure if serious or not but...

Kirby's Dreamland and Super Mario Kart are probably on the next page of the Japanese Masterpieces (they were released there after the games listed here).
Pac-Man is also probably on another page for the US as it seems to refer to the NES-version of the game, released in Japan in 1984 but all the way until 1993 in the US.
Wonder if Fire Emblem will show up anywhere else than in Japan, my guess is no.
Welp, I brainfarted there. It was early, though. :p

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I have no hope for interesting things for the rest of the week. We'll probably just get the title screen for Friday's pic. It was good hyping with you guys

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Warning Received
Well 1 update did happen

Ridley is not only dead his deconfirmed for everysingle future smash bros wii u

Sakurai just got asked the question why ridley failed again

Unbelievably sakurai is a too biget on ridley

We got mewtwo already for 2015 the only dream survivor left is king k rool

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Well 1 update did happen

POTD: Jungle Hijinx isn't the only new Donkey Kong Stage we have! Behold, the hidden stage Gangplank Galleon! This stage first appeared in Donkey Kong Country where the king of Kremlings, King K. Rool is fought by Donkey Kong and his partner Diddy Kong!

Next pic: Seems that K. Rool has held a vendetta against that fight for years! You'll see him occasionally attack the fighters for intruding his ship!

Ai. Seeing how Nintendo doesn't really like to put playable villains though, I'd see Dixie get chosen over him in the long run now :\

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Warning Received
Well 1 update did happen

What about Dixie, Roy and Issac?
...Pichu? <3 (I CAN DREAM!!!)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If DK will have a new representative, it will probably be Dixie as she's still relevant to the series and is still appearing in games. If Pichu will come back, it's because Mario and Link currently have a clone/semi clone and Pikachu doesn't. While I'm all for Pichu returning, I doubt it. I'd also like Lucas to return.

For PotD, I predict something else from the menu. There seems to be a pattern of showing menus before release.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I expect more menus today, but I hope another trophies pic, Monday's one still makes me laugh.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGkwsIP4w

Does Sakurai think we didn't watch the 50 fact extravaganza? Well its filler, I predicted filler, score one for me:glare:
Hope tonight's pic isn't something we already know about, or if it is have it be Lylat Cruise.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I expect Sakurai to start posting nostalgic pictures. This has been a ride for him too - one that is ending very soon. I'm guessing the PotD's will finish up in two weeks.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
This is the last pic of the day before the release of the game, it's been a good ride guys for the POTD! Tomorrow's pic will likely be the Super Smash Bros title screen pic and we'll have the game so nobody will care.

A year and a half of POTD's, E3 2013 feels just like yesterday.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
This is the last pic of the day before the release of the game, it's been a good ride guys for the POTD! Tomorrow's pic will likely be the Super Smash Bros title screen pic and we'll have the game so nobody will care.

A year and a half of POTD's, E3 2013 feels just like yesterday.
Yeah, guys, I still haven't forgotten the blast I had in this thread last summer where I was in vacation after a big surgery. I still remember the good time I had with posting Paper Mario music for hype and of course July 29...I'll just never forget to be there live when I posted my first overhype reaction...that was an historical moment for me :)

I want to thanks to all regulars from E3 to 3ds releases who made my experience there so much satisfying. It really began to be an anticipated ritual, I loved that so much.

As well as I hope I did enahcned your experience here.

Here's off to an

END OF CHAPTER

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYoaRrrgWg
Pic of the day. You'll need to link the 3DS version to the Wii U version to get them to work together. Luckily, this is easy. On the 3DS version, you simply select the Wii U option, and select the 3DS option on the Wii U version.

This is what the screen looks like on the 3DS version when you link it with the Wii U version. We included this hoping that it might work as a remedy when you don't have enough controllers.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYoaRrrgWg
Pic of the day. You'll need to link the 3DS version to the Wii U version to get them to work together. Luckily, this is easy. On the 3DS version, you simply select the Wii U option, and select the 3DS option on the Wii U version.

This is what the screen looks like on the 3DS version when you link it with the Wii U version. We included this hoping that it might work as a remedy when you don't have enough controllers.

You know what, this is just outright bad. -10/10. This didn't need to be a pic of the day. One day left and knowing Sakurai, just the title screen. Its pics like this that make me want more people to leak the game. Well it's been fun.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Yeah, guys, I still haven't forgotten the blast I had in this thread last summer where I was in vacation after a big surgery. I still remember the good time I had with posting Paper Mario music for hype and of course July 29...I'll just never forget to be there live when I posted my first overhype reaction...that was an historical moment for me :)

I want to thanks to all regulars from E3 to 3ds releases who made my experience there so much satisfying. It really began to be an anticipated ritual, I loved that so much.

As well as I hope I did enahcned your experience here.

Here's off to an

END OF CHAPTER
Nice! But what happened July 29th?

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
That was the night where the Paper Mario stage was announced.

If it wasn't obvious, I got hyped like crazy...I still remember what ahppened and to tell you how hype this was, I got 300 alerts...
Oh, for some reason I thought you meant Summer 2013 lol.

KatKit

Smash Lord
Aside from the game not being released worldwide, I want to point out that Brawl had updates after its release, too. Some of the easter eggs were pretty cool. And they showed break the target world records, etc. I hope they do that with Smash 4. Even if most of us will have the game(s), I want the PoTD to continue until sometime next year.

I'm definitely going to still check things out from time to time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom