• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Well, this is the final week of the PotD guys. Let's ride this Hype Train into victory!

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
It's a sad day where Thursday, Friday, and Monday after a whole weekend are on the same page.
Still I love this Pic. I'd be totally down for the rest of the week to be this xD

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Wii Fit Trainer does strike me as someone who would be into hardcore parkor, doing things like narrowly evading speeding cars and running on top of trains for the sake of being fit to the most extreme.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Okay, I'm probably going to spoil this for everybody right here because frankly, I highly doubt we'll be getting anything terribly exciting from any more future Pics of the Day!

There are currently 46 stages--soon to be 47 with Miiverse. That's the final count! That's right! We now know about every single stage in this iteration of Super Smash Brothers! All we are really waiting for now via PotD's are him to spill the beans on the remaining names of each of these hidden stages--like Kongo Jungle, Pokémon Stadium 2, or most notably, Flat Zone X (a mixture of Flat Zone and Flat Zone 2). And even then, it's not like Sakurai ever spilled the beans on Mute City anyways.

So with that said, looks like this is going to be goodbye. It was fun while it lasted, but as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. Farewell.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Okay, I'm probably going to spoil this for everybody right here because frankly, I highly doubt we'll be getting anything terribly exciting from any more future Pics of the Day!

There are currently 46 stages--soon to be 47 with Miiverse. That's the final count! That's right! We now know about every single stage in this iteration of Super Smash Brothers! All we are really waiting for now via PotD's are him to spill the beans on the remaining names of each of these hidden stages--like Kongo Jungle, Pokémon Stadium 2, or most notably, Flat Zone X (a mixture of Flat Zone and Flat Zone 2). And even then, it's not like Sakurai ever spilled the beans on Mute City anyways.

So with that said, looks like this is going to be goodbye. It was fun while it lasted, but as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. Farewell.
He could do another dlc announcement and if I were Sakurai I'd announce :wolf:DLC before people can try out the codecs on Lylat cruise, since one codec happens to hint at Wolf being playable, and I don't think Sakurai wants angry Wolf fans on launch day for the version of smash that NEEDS to sell.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
He could do another dlc announcement and if I were Sakurai I'd announce :wolf:DLC before people can try out the codecs on Lylat cruise, since one codec happens to hint at Wolf being playable, and I don't think Sakurai wants angry Wolf fans on launch day for the version of smash that NEEDS to sell.
Um, Wolf would be nice and all, but I can't imagine anyone seriously not getting Smash just cause Wolf isn't in. You're getting it, aren't you? Otherwise, yeah, no real surprises I can expect at this point. Just goofy pics until the game is released in Japan and Europe, then maybe fan submitted stuff, and then maybe more talk on DLC! But not soon. Not until the games are out, I think.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It doesn't need Wolf to sell, dude. Let it go already. No, nothing hints at Wolf being playable. If he does come back via DLC, awesome. If not, that sucks, but so be it.

You seriously are obsessed and looking for hints that don't exist. Move on, man. Look, he's my Brawl main and while I miss him, it's not worth going nuts over if he doesn't reappear. If you don't want to buy the game, that's fine, but there's quite a few people, even Wolf fans, who still want to because there's more than one character to the roster. Never mind there's more than characters too. The only real key thing about the characters is that the 3DS and Wii U will have identical rosters. The roster is already severely amazing anyway. And if he somehow doesn't come back, go make a Mii Fighter of him then. It ain't perfect, but it works.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Lets calm down people, this isn't for DLC talk. We might be getting more in the future, just be patient.

most notably, Flat Zone X (a mixture of Flat Zone and Flat Zone 2).
]

thats a thing? I thought it was just Flat Zone 2 again

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Lets calm down people, this isn't for DLC talk. We might be getting more in the future, just be patient.

]

thats a thing? I thought it was just Flat Zone 2 again
Apparently it is just Flat Zone 2 but with Flat Zone 1 as an extra transition

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I liked how a picture of Wii Fit Trainer jumping over a car sparked more conversation than the introductions of new levels.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Hype is too strong.... as my sarcasm levels of course.
I expect another funny pic, If we can't get hype anymore, at least we can have a good laugh.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlvp8JDDQ
Pic of the day. You can play co-op in all the games in Stadium mode!! In Home-run Contest, you can either work together or compete by taking turns launching Sandbag.

The batting order gets determined randomly to make it fair for the poor person that has to go first. Target Blast and Home-run Contest are games that you play over and over again, but you might find unique ways to play when you only have one shot at victory.

EDIT: I can't get the English version of the second image up due to part of the url being censored

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
"Pic of the day. You can play co-op in all the games in Stadium mode!! In Home-run Contest, you can either work together or compete by taking turns launching Sandbag."

"The batting order gets determined randomly to make it fair for the poor person that has to go first. Target Blast and Home-run Contest are games that you play over and over again, but you might find unique ways to play when you only have one shot at victory."

----

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Co-Op Home Run contest. Eh, its a neat thing, but not very hype inducing. I think we are still due for a pic of the day featuring the Wrecking Crew stage, so that's good. I'd prefer funny pictures to filler at this point.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
At this point, nobody cares about the POTD, just a few days left until the game release, but yeah funny pics would be better then filler.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Eh. Boring pic. We already knew this, and with very few days left, a slightly better set of information would be nice. Like explaining how a stage works, or showing off a new stage. Or even discussing the latest patch a bit.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Um, Wolf would be nice and all, but I can't imagine anyone seriously not getting Smash just cause Wolf isn't in. You're getting it, aren't you? Otherwise, yeah, no real surprises I can expect at this point. Just goofy pics until the game is released in Japan and Europe, then maybe fan submitted stuff, and then maybe more talk on DLC! But not soon. Not until the games are out, I think.
It doesn't need Wolf to sell, dude. Let it go already. No, nothing hints at Wolf being playable. If he does come back via DLC, awesome. If not, that sucks, but so be it.

You seriously are obsessed and looking for hints that don't exist. Move on, man. Look, he's my Brawl main and while I miss him, it's not worth going nuts over if he doesn't reappear. If you don't want to buy the game, that's fine, but there's quite a few people, even Wolf fans, who still want to because there's more than one character to the roster. Never mind there's more than characters too. The only real key thing about the characters is that the 3DS and Wii U will have identical rosters. The roster is already severely amazing anyway. And if he somehow doesn't come back, go make a Mii Fighter of him then. It ain't perfect, but it works.
Actually I just really want a good announcement, and that Lylat cruise is bugging me, ( why the embargo on it? it was in brawl after all and its not secret.) but as for temporary second main I've got this beast :4ganondorf:.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Actually I just really want a good announcement, and that Lylat cruise is bugging me, ( why the embargo on it? it was in brawl after all and its not secret.) but as for temporary second main I've got this beast :4ganondorf:.
Anything that hasn't been announced in Smash 4 specifically can be under the embargo. Some exceptions probably apply, like Trophies, but who knows. You'd have to find out from people who got the game early.

I want more information on Lylat Cruise too.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Anything that hasn't been announced in Smash 4 specifically can be under the embargo. Some exceptions probably apply, like Trophies, but who knows. You'd have to find out from people who got the game early.

I want more information on Lylat Cruise too.
Beanman leaked some trophies. Also Sakurai needs to give better pics for the game release, all he gave us for the 3ds release were menus...:grrr:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Beanman leaked some trophies. Also Sakurai needs to give better pics for the game release, all he gave us for the 3ds release were menus...:grrr:
Like I said, I don't know the specifics of the embargo. It might apply only to stages/modes in general. He probably wasn't supposed to leak all the trophies, but eh.

Yeah, Sakurai did drop the ball here and there on "hype pics". But nobody's perfect.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
I'm predicting something relating to trophies tonight, maybe it will be about the trophy boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom