• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 Sakurai posts an image of the Board mode but everything is now censored in the pic :troll:
But seriously, I hope we get new music this week (Sakurai I want mah Xenoblade Medley snippet NAO)

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Inb4 Sakurai post a image of the Board mode but everything is now censored in the pic :troll:
But seriously, I hope we get new music this week (Sakurai I want mah Xenoblade Medley snippet NAO)
And i fail to get why so good new music on 3ds isn't uploaded officially.

Actually, I tried to get rips of the ost and they equalised the files so that it's only good with the 3ds speaker. Problem, I don't like speakers and I'm an headphones (expensive one even) user...

So, official upload from youtube is the best we can get until the CD ship...but it says it ships in March....

Just give me music ok?

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
I think a new stage is about right for tonight. The game modes, minus minor ones like the trophy studio, are probably being saved for the inevitable direct. New music would be great too.

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
I think a new stage is about right for tonight. The game modes, minus minor ones like the trophy studio, are probably being saved for the inevitable direct. New music would be great too.
Meta Knight's Revenge pls.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Inb4 Sakurai posts an image of the Board mode but everything is now censored in the pic :troll:
He probably will do another mode tease. He did that Smash Run tease, and made us all think it was the reinvented Adventure mode.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Rules Menu Hype

Pic of the day. Here's the settings menu for Rules. Comical pictures appear on the left when you go through the options, so I'll briefly introduce them.

Going clockwise from the top-left corner, here are the pictures that appear for Rules, Time Limit, Custom Fighters, Stage Choice, Damage Ratio, and Handicap.

In the Wii U version, you can customize additional rules from the beginning of the game. Here are the pictures displayed for Stock Time Limit, Team Attack, Pause Function, SD Penalty, Damage Display, and Score Display. You can almost hear Fox's cry in the picture displayed for SD Penalty settings.

That handicap picture tho
ANOTHER EDIT: Yes, that looks like Temple on the 3rd pic

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Even though I highly doubt it, I hope BJ and DHD get a trailer. They're newcomers too, they deserve the air time. If neither are revealed on the website, I'll say they're being saved for a Direct, unless they show a DLC trailer instead.
They truly deserve one too. It's wasted potential if they don't get one

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/
Pic of the day. Here's the settings menu for Rules. Comical pictures appear on the left when you go through the options, so I'll briefly introduce them.

Going clockwise from the top-left corner, here are the pictures that appear for Rules, Time Limit, Custom Fighters, Stage Choice, Damage Ratio, and Handicap.

In the Wii U version, you can customize additional rules from the beginning of the game. Here are the pictures displayed for Stock Time Limit, Team Attack, Pause Function, SD Penalty, Damage Display, and Score Display. You can almost hear Fox's cry in the picture displayed for SD Penalty settings.

Last edited:

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
We haven't gotten a new song since August, we need an update soon.

It's time for Isle Delfimonday!

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Oh, cool, Coin Matches are in the Wii U version.

I never really played it, but it's nice to see it back in at least one version.

GoddessOfLamps

Smash Ace
We haven't gotten a new song since August, we need an update soon.

It's time for Isle Delfimonday!
Say what? We got TONS of stages, Orbital Gate, Smashville, Onett and GCO (that was a leak, but still...).

I read it as stage disregard my comment. But we still got the song album which revealed a few songs for the Wii U version.

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Oh, man, if 8-Player Smash ends up actually being a thing...

8-Player Coin Matches...

Coins...flying...everywhere.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
That menu sure looks nice.

It reminds me of the character customization page on the 3DS version. I wonder if we're going to be getting a slew of Wii U menu pics this week?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
What stages are in the picture with Kirby, and the picture with Charizard and Tink?

It really looks like Temple and Wii Sports, Golf.

Last edited:

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Say what? We got TONS of stages, Orbital Gate, Smashville, Onett and GCO (that was a leak, but still...).
Isle Delfino is not only really nostalgic for me, it is also a pretty fun stage to play on and would look great in HD, Delfino Plaza is much more deserving of a PotD than Smashville.

If not in a PotD (which I'll be rooting for until it's announcement), the Wii U Direct would be a great place to show it off.

In other words, I want Isle Delfino back extremely badly.

On topic: Looks nice, It's also nice to know that Coin Matches are back.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Menu Monday. Least its plentiful and pretty! And yeah, that pic with Fox and Yoshi is quite nice. That...area Kirby is resting...wouldn't happen to be a stage, would it...?
What looks like Melee's Temple, I believe is actually Palutena's temple. I think an area close to where Villager chopped his tree in the direct... there's similar plants on the bottom there. However Temple will probably appear, as its theme was a bonus track in Smash 3DS. Rainbow Cruise too.

Last edited:

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Isle Delfino is not only really nostalgic for me, it is also a pretty fun stage to play on and would look great in HD, Delfino Plaza is much more deserving of a PotD than Smashville.

If not in a PotD (which I'll be rooting for until it's announcement), the Wii U Direct would be a great place to show it off.

In other words, I want Isle Delfino back extremely badly.

On topic: Looks nice, It's also nice to know that Coin Matches are back.
EDIT: Looks like I misinterpreted your comment as well. Everything I've said here I do believe though.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Temple is back.

What's the beach level?

And it looks like we got our first peak at Great Cave Offensive. In the third pic, the shot with :4fox: and :4kirby:looks like the hole Kirby falls down in Kirby Super Star (Ultra).

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yo, Tower of Smash/Stage Leak we livin' tho?

Hi Temple!

But in all seriousness, the hype just keeps building! I especially like that the additional rules are unlocked from the start.

LightningVance

Smash Apprentice
I wanna believe that's Temple, but compared to previous past stages in Wii U so far, it actually looks like the textures are immensely enhanced, something Castle Siege and Halberd don't really do

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We got a lot of cool images with this Triple POTD, but as usual, Villager stole the show with this...

GoddessOfLamps

Smash Ace
Temple is back.

What's the beach level?

And it looks like we got our first peak at Great Cave Offensive. In the third pic, the shot with :4fox: and :4kirby:looks like the hole Kirby falls down in Kirby Super Star (Ultra).
It looks to be golf based, so my guess is either Wii Sports Resort or Mario Golf (maybe Wii Sports Club). You can also see it in the section with :4wiifit: and :4wiifitm:.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wii Sports Resort would make perfect sense actually.

An icon for that was found in the 3DS data.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/

Cool. Looks like Delfino Plaza and Temple are all going to be returning stages from the looks of this pic. But what's the stage the WFT's are supposed to be in, I wonder?

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Cool. Looks like Delfino Plaza and Temple are all going to be returning stages from the looks of this pic. But what's the stage the WFT's are supposed to be in, I wonder?
That might be a Wii Sports Resort stage (Wuhu Island)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom