• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Welp, yesterday was a rather intriguing picture the gave us lots of questions.

Time to see how this one has absolutely nothing to do with it and gives us no answers at all. ¦D
Aaaaaaaand it's another menu pic. At least it's a Wii U Menu?

Pic of the day. Tips will display in three columns in the Wii U version. There's more content, which includes descriptions of the original games. This game seems to never run out of easter eggs, even if you play it normally. Knowing that this will get translated into multiple languages, I shouldn't go overboard with the contents, though....
Nailed it.

Figured Marth and Lucina would be the fastest walkers, though. I never bothered running with Marth in Brawl since there was no need. XD

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
o.o This thread still has activity although I can imagine much less. Back when I lurked it was common to get close to 200 people then around when I joined it dwindled a bit and now I'll be surprised if this place gets triple digits. Feels so long ago, staying up long nights to either be pleased or disappointed. I still check the pics on miiverse but only every few days...anyways this might be considered off topic so I'll predict something I guess.

Pichu as a Pokeball Pokemon exclusive to the Wii U version (would just like to add how much it hurts seeing a trophy of Pichu, Wolf and Ice Climbers in this game yet them not being playable ;-; )

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Is it too soon to expect a direct announcement delving into the Wii U exclusive mode? On one hand... yeah, it does feel soon. On the other, can they really go much longer with being mysterious and vague? There isn't really even that much time till release (crazy isnt it?) and Sakurai said theyd announce some stuff soon so... I hope he meant really soon. Otherwise, maybe we can also get a stage today or some Wii U exclusive music?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
When can I get my HD Mr. Game & Watch?
Oh hi fellow G&W main :)

(I'm learning more gameplay stuff because I like so much the new game speed and online so, I'm getting better with him).

But yeah, me too I would love to see him. If they can make kirby so good with the slight and smooth gradient, they can make unified colors and his 2D flatter even better!

That or the theater :)

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Is it too soon to expect a direct announcement delving into the Wii U exclusive mode? On one hand... yeah, it does feel soon. On the other, can they really go much longer with being mysterious and vague? There isn't really even that much time till release (crazy isnt it?) and Sakurai said theyd announce some stuff soon so... I hope he meant really soon. Otherwise, maybe we can also get a stage today or some Wii U exclusive music?
I mean... the has to be really soon. Like next week soon, surely. The game is out in like...5 weeks. And we know very little about the Wii U version. Vague is getting frustrating this close to release. He needs to sell this version to us now.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
I'm predicting a Mii pic tonight to be honest. Though to be fair, tonight would be prime and long overdue for a stage PotD.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm predicting a Mii pic tonight to be honest. Though to be fair, tonight would be prime and long overdue for a stage PotD.
Since playing the 3DS version, I actually really love Mii's and want to see more of them! I'm hoping that the Wii U version has a lot more choices in terms of outfits... I can't get enough!

A stage picture would be better though...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
HAND ME THE CURRY

Pic of the day. Zael from The Last Story grabs some Superspicy Curry from Master Hand. "No…! You mustn't let that curry lure you in…!!" In the Wii U version, you can take photos of dream collaborations and funny situations with your trophies in the Photo Studio.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

edit: :4greninja:'d

So, this pic is uh, interesting to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
O.O

Anyone recognize that guy?

...I wish master hand would hand me spicy curry instead of sticking me in the ground and then planting cards under my feet. >_>

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Is that the main character from the Last Story? Zael, right?

Hmm... Does this mean you can move trophies around and take pictures of them like in Brawl?

Last edited:

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Zael from The Last Story
2 Girls from Fatal Frame I'm guessing?
Master Hand
It's the Photo trophy mode that was in Brawl.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKmF0y8wWg
Pic of the day. Zael from The Last Story grabs some Superspicy Curry from Master Hand. "No…! You mustn't let that curry lure you in…!!" In the Wii U version, you can take photos of dream collaborations and funny situations with your trophies in the Photo Studio.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yep, I suppose it is. Here's what I got from translating the description:

One piece today.
To grab a curry rice proffered from the master hand, Elsa of "The Last Story".
"I ......! ...... Dont! Have been fascinated by the curry"
Of spree realized the fun photos and collaboration of a dream, and "Studio Shot" to shoot the figure, we have implemented in the Wii U.

edit: :4greninja:'d again. English description out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

Crazy Hand...
Spicy Curry
Zael? (Last Story)
and the Two Chicks from Fatal Frame Two?

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Calm down everyone and read the caption! lol. I actually like this as a closing for this week :)

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Well that is pretty interesting. The trophy viewer mode is back from Brawl and looks a lot nicer this time around. A nice choice of trophies on display there, good to see the Last Story and Fatal Frame get references.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Looks like we get a lot more freedom this time around with the Trophy Photo Shoot :). That's really cool ^_^

zony514

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zoniken514
3DS FC
1633-5281-0428
Is that who those girls are?
They don't look morbid enough to be Fatal Frame characters.
Yup, they're the girls from Fatal Frame 2, Mio and Mayu.
I know there was Maya in the 3DS version, but I was well surprised these twins appear in Wii U version too!
Maybe we'll have more Zero/Fatal Frame characters instead?
Looks like they're now part of Nintendo family.:)

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Are these more 3rd-Party trophies like Rayman? I wanna have hope for Professor Layton and maybe even Phoenix Wright trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom