• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So with :4ness::4falco::4wario2: shown on a Friday, :4drmario::4darkpit: shown on a Thursday, and :4ganondorf::4rob: shown on a Wednesday, does that mean :4jigglypuff::4bowserjr: will be next Tuesday and :4gaw::4duckhunt: will be shown on the Monday after that? I'm still wondering if :4bowserjr::4duckhunt: will even get trailers.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I just checked out the site and all the GREAT pictures of the GREAT King of Evil...omg...he's GREAT!

My GREAT hype for the Wii U version literally went up more just because of these GREAT pictures.

Going back to my GREAT Dorf avatar for a little while now :ganondorfmelee::ganondorf::4ganondorf:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I just checked out the site and all the GREAT pictures of the GREAT King of Evil...omg...he's GREAT!

My GREAT hype for the Wii U version literally went up more just because of these GREAT pictures.

Going back to my GREAT Dorf avatar for a little while now :ganondorfmelee::ganondorf::4ganondorf:
was that made on purpose for me to post this?

:troll:

Anyway, the pic on the website is again, make the quality look promising because HD (the earthbound reference with the 4 alligned is so cute, toon link looks like a doll). Also, great humour with the debug power with the food pic.

So, yes they are
indeed!

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
R.O.B. and Ganondorf are looking great, still not sure how I feel about them slapping Ganondorf's windwaker head onto his twilight body, but he looks good nonetheless.

Those new modes are intriguing, though tbh I can't be bothered looking into leaks that mentioned it. As obsessed with leaks I was before the 3ds, the little I care about it this time around. It just isn't the same when you know the characters.

Sonsa

Smash Champion

This is the most adorable picture they've ever shown off. Really enhances how Smash really gives ya that family feel.

GoddessOfLamps

Smash Ace
So with :4ness::4falco::4wario2: shown on a Friday, :4drmario::4darkpit: shown on a Thursday, and :4ganondorf::4rob: shown on a Wednesday, does that mean :4jigglypuff::4bowserjr: will be next Tuesday and :4gaw::4duckhunt: will be shown on the Monday after that? I'm still wondering if :4bowserjr::4duckhunt: will even get trailers.
Actually, given the pattern is the same as how these characters are unlocked in-game it would be next week :4gaw::4bowserjr: and the week after that :4duckhunt::4jigglypuff:. Hopefully we will get trailers for the newcomers (although I doubt it)!

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Welp, yesterday was a rather intriguing picture the gave us lots of questions.

Time to see how this one has absolutely nothing to do with it and gives us no answers at all. ¦D

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Smash World sounds like a a, new Adventure mode *crosses fingers* anyone think choose a build could refer to custom stages too? Maybe we could make our own moving stages and that's what it meant? Build could refer to small stage, medium stage, large stage, scrolling stage H, scrolling stage V, transforming stage, etc.

Just sounds, weird that SSB would take a Street Fighter approach in a, way with choosing a melee or brawl build of the game

epicgordan

Smash Ace
You fools! Don't you know by now? We still need an arbitrary PotD dedicated to the Miis!

Nah, I'm just joking. But seriously, we're not getting any answers from this until a Nintendo Direct.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
So, uh, stage today? I'd really love to see a Windwaker HD stage or Kirby's Epic Yarn. Forest Haven would be gorgeous~

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Watch Sakurai dance around yesterday's tease like Lucina's Dancing Blade.
"Pic of the Day: Check out my score in Angry Birds Smash Edition! That is all."

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
M-M-M-M-MENUS!
Pic of the day. Tips will display in three columns in the Wii U version. There's more content, which includes descriptions of the original games. This game seems to never run out of easter eggs, even if you play it normally. Knowing that this will get translated into multiple languages, I shouldn't go overboard with the contents, though....

EDIT: The English version is posted below, read it to have some lulz about Nurse Peach and the "The Three Fastest Walker"

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
M-M-M-M-MENUS!
Pic of the day. Tips will display in three columns in the Wii U version. There's more content, which includes descriptions of the original games. This game seems to never run out of easter eggs, even if you play it normally. Knowing that this will get translated into multiple languages, I shouldn't go overboard with the contents, though....
hooooraaaayyy tip page...

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
Aaaaaaaand it's another menu pic. At least it's a Wii U Menu?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
These tips seem a lot more technical.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Aaaaaaaand it's another menu pic. At least it's a Wii U Menu?

:glare::confused::glare::confused: Its filler,but new still not as good as yesterday's pic.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
M-M-M-M-MENUS!
Oooh.

Hope we get more info on stuff like this in the inevitable October Direct. I actually don't mind the menu pics.

The tips themselves don't seem to be very interesting though, apart from Zelda's Phantom Slash.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

These tips seem a lot more technical.
I never even knew about the Phantom thing before honestly.
Either way, it's still an underwhelming pic, but at least it's not something on the 3DS version that we've known about for a month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Is Nurse Peach supposed to be the White Dress Peach, or is he hinting at more costumes for the Wii U version?

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Meh, at least it's a Wii U image, we could of gotten 3DS tips.

MasterRyan1595

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3625-8186-3222
Underwhelming but not a useless PotD. Everything really is pointing to a Direct really soon. If the website keeps the same pattern for unlockable characters, the first "NEW" character would be unveiled next Tuesday. I couldn't see them missing out on the two remaining character video's but I think at least one of them would be in a direct. Plus I don't think Sakurai would reveal the new mode in a PotD after using yesterday's to tease us with it. I think we could see a Direct as early as next week. Here's hoping.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I like it.

Nurse Peach is completely out of place though. That belongs in a trophy description.

Clint Jaguar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClintJaguar
The Nurse Peach one sounds more like a trophy description than it does a "tip". Also yeah, I hope this means she has the additional outfit like Wario, Zero suit Samus, Shulk, etc.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think we're getting another update. The website hasn't updated yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom