• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm honestly wondering if we'll see another Paper Mario stage or theather.

Last time, I got frozen from reacting and my alert count exploded.

If theater is announced.

I will loose consciousness and I'll hope it would be not real until I hardly accept it and hype the next morning like crazy.

Because I really won't take it like last time I just know it.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

If theater is announced.

I will loose consciousness and I'll hope it would be not real until I hardly accept it and hype the next morning like crazy.

The theater seems like a no brainer

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
I think it is odd people are freaking over characters slipping into the POTD now, especially G&W since he made a cameo in Pac's trailer anyways.

D

Deleted member

I think it is odd people are freaking over characters slipping into the POTD now, especially G&W since he made a cameo in Pac's trailer anyways.
I'll say what I said earlier: it's pretty clear that they don't care anymore after they casually mentioned Ganon in Friday's pic and showed Ness in the Flying Man pic.

gamer8

Smash Lord

If theater is announced.

I want a Mario and Luigi stage instead /: That series hasn't gotten enough love in Smash bros.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want a Mario and Luigi stage instead /: That series hasn't gotten enough love in Smash bros.
A M&L3: BiS stage, like the Battlefield where Bowser fights Dark Bowser, with new arranged music by Yoko Shimomura....
A man can dream with such epicness.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well, they at least could have chosen proper music because not really a fan of try try (I'm sure there could have a better choice).

But I see more more the following: both could get decent rep (least having a music each), Paper Mario only, but not M&L only. It seems they kinda did both with more on Paper Mario, but because WiiU = FAR more music, it might means better choices for M&L (I still expect the same for Paper mario)

However, I just tough of something that might look badfor M&L: it's mostly on handheld which means that you should see more rep of this series id it got decent...that may look unfortunate for the WiiU...

I'm just talking from a repping perspective, but I'm not gonna lie: I didn't like superstar saga and I didn't enjoyed it as I tough I would from what I heard (mostly positive remarks).

So, you could say that I kinda agree, but my view is Paper Mario get a stage only or both get one. I just see Paper Mario a bit before M&L, but in no way it means M&L shoud get completely overshadowed.

Actually, I think someone in my Paper Mario pm found very subtile reference on M&L in the trophy description, but the same was found (3 I can confirm) on Paper Mario.

So, in short, I wouldn;t expect much because it;s home console repping, but that even is inaccurate because TTYD gote repped in 3ds decently.

Basically, just wait even if I wouldn't expect a stage...that's just me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Pic of the day. Now, what mode is this…?!

Sakurai....what's up with that censored stuff?

Last edited:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo

"Master Orders!" "Crazy Orders!"

Looks like we can look forward to (hopefully) all the other content as well. Including Yellow Team, 8 Player Smash, and more.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I'd like to think the English pics are censored because of coarse language.

The screen is basically prompting you to choose between facing the Master ****** and the Crazy ******.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized that this is the HYPEST MENU PIC we ever had, and that censorship makes it even more interesting.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
This is so exciting! The Wii U Menu's look great. Master Order and Crazy Order... whatever could that be?!

I still don't want to see 8-player...

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
So did any rumors include the Orders? Does this confirm anything?
back in september someone said there was going to be a wiiu mode called smash world...they also said that tower of smash was reall and in the unused announcer files smash world along with master orders and crazy orders were found

Staarih

Smash Master
Now, Master Order and Crazy Order: what could they _mean_ exactly? Two different options for Classic Mode or completely new modes? At least they're solo player ones.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I get the feeling it'll have something to do with how classic and All-Star will function. Like, for fun and for glory versions of them.

And I keep hearing people bring up this stupid Tower of Smash rumor. What gives?

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Wow, Sakurai really has taken menus to the next level. Censored Menus! I suppose this is the Wii U mode tease I've been asking for. Now to wait 4 months for the Direct that explains it :L

D

Deleted member

Wow, Sakurai really has taken menus to the next level. Censored Menus! I suppose this is the Wii U mode tease I've been asking for. Now to wait 4 months for the Direct that explains it :L
To be fair this is like the hypest menu pic we've ever had just because we don't quite know what the **** it is yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Interesting.

So we have Smash World. Maybe...

Regardless, this is quite the mystery. What do we think it means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom