• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I don't know about you, but today's Pictures make me sad in a way. "Of course he only appears as a trophy". This sentence would have had a different meaning back in June or July. Bass or Zero would have been amazing playable characters and now they won't even be put into the graveyard thread. It saddens me that the speculation part of Smash is pretty much over now. :(

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Also, it's not like we don't want them in. They're just wasted as stand-alone characters. All they bring to the game is the fact that you have to play Classic and All-Star four more times with them.
I was against having different characters as alternates (like Olimar/Alph) but now I understand that sometimes is the only way to include certain characters (I mean we don't want seven clones of Bowser Jr. right?).
It just doesn't make any sense that Alph is an alt and Dr. Mario is his own character.
Dr. Mario, Dark Pit and Lucina (hell, I would say even Toon Link really, and maybe Lucas) should be alts of Mario, Pit, Marth and Link, and Ness. I don't care if something changes in their moveset, it doesn't ****ing break the game.
I'm not sure what would be worse... Lucas just not being there ( :( ) or being a Ness alt with Ness's far inferior A moves...

Last edited:

Doc.Pringles

Smash Cadet
Color me pessimistic, but am I the only one who likes trophy pics as much as I like menus? This reveal was a letdown to start the week (again, for me).

I want game play content Damnit!

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Hoping for a new stage. Glad to see the activity has increase in here. Maybe we'll get veterans tonight again too

Sonsa

Smash Champion
While I think we'll see a stage this week I'd also like to see stage builder, event matches, individual break the targets, or...how assist trophies factor into All-Star mode, as stated in the April Direct. Ooh, or whatever big exclusive mode is here (ToS?)
If Im ganna believe that leak I wanna see Forest Haven asap

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Watch Ganondorf getting referenced again by Sakurai without official confirmation on the site. :awesome:

Actually I expect a new stage this week, Im neutral about the Tower of Smash leak but I really hope a Bowser's Castle Stage with the MK8 Rock Music

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Pic of the day. Now here's a challenge… Find Stalfos!! (Difficulty Level 3) This is a close-up of a specific area in the Trophy Hoard, but the search will be more challenging if you zoom out. You can change the alignment of these trophies by holding down a direction on the +Control Pad while you're entering Trophy Hoard.

Plot Twist: There's no Stalfos
Or maybe there's one but zooming a 400x240 image is a pixel fest... yes there's one

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Even better

ZSS's nose in Home Run Contest on the 3DS
I'd actually like that, if only for the hilarity.

Or...

Pic of the Day: "Here is Zero Suit Samus' cleavage. Look how much work the female designers did! Females made this, so it is ok to post it, right?"

EDIT: Ah, trophies. :p

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Oh boy, more filler.

The Stalfos trophy is next to the octorok.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
Nothing to exciting this week yet, maybe tomorrow we'll finally get the Ridley pic!

Raccoonman_900

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RMan_900
3DS FC
1418-6736-6840
Switch FC
SW-5350-0976-4122
If you look near the Abomasnow trophy, it shows that Sakurai accidentally showed off Mr. Game & Watch before fully confirming him on the site.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Tch, pretty lame... (Stalfos is in the mid-top rightish) Maybe we'll get some hidden characters or maybe they'll be saved for later in the week. I wish we still got music updates, I'm sure theres plenty of music on the Wii U version we havent heard yet.

Meelow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meelow
If you look near the Abomasnow trophy, it shows that Sakurai accidentally showed off Mr. Game & Watch before fully confirming him on the site.
Really doubt he cares at this point, he mentioned Ganondorf last Friday, he knows we know all the characters.

Even when Nintendo was doing the offical 3DS tournament a few days ago, they were playing as ROB.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This Pic dissapoints me...
because there's no Ganondorf Trophy to leak him for the fifth time :troll:

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Ah, a funny pic and all. But a funny pic too late. 3DS pictures are getting on my nerves now.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok guys now for the real challenge

Find the Ridley trophy :4diddy:
It's pretty obvious that Ridley's trophy is in another room because he's too b- *gets hit with a brick*

Anyway, the week is just beginning and Sakurai said that there's going to be funny caption pics so this is not surprising, we may get a new Stage on friday or New Music (Xenoblade Medley plz)

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Please don't be the only thing tonight....

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Ok Sakurai, very funny. Please post more Wii U content tomorrow, or some music at least. Its been so long since we got any music....we're dying out here.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Would be even funnier if there was an actual Waldo trophy in the game.

Nebulax

Smash Cadet
Masahiro Sakurai presents, 'Where's Stalfos?'
The Japanese sequel to the hit book series, Where's Wally.

(All jokes aside, just show us the Wii U version already.)

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
By the way, I have 671 trophies. Missing just 15!
Weirdly enough, the last 10 or so trophies I got are all items in the game. I think I already have all the cool ones.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I see K. Rool, Kawashima and Krystal.

Why am I feeling they were included on purpose?

Doc.Pringles

Smash Cadet
Still rehashing 3DS? I know I said it before, but it makes me concerned for content.

Should ToS/SmashWorld be true (long shot, I know) it would lend PLENTY of material to put in these potds. A bunch of pics of trophies, one of which was 3DS? The game is not much more than a month from release, you'd think they'd start the hype train by now. It's been cold since, what, Gamer?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Still rehashing 3DS? I know I said it before, but it makes me concerned for content.

Should ToS/SmashWorld be true (long shot, I know) it would lend PLENTY of material to put in these potds. A bunch of pics of trophies, one of which was 3DS? The game is not much more than a month from release, you'd think they'd start the hype train by now. It's been cold since, what, Gamer?
I feel that Sakurai won't announce any exclusive modes in a PotD. Once the 3DS hype dies down, there'll be Nintendo Direct where we'll see some new content.

The only reason I say that is... imagine trying to explain Smash Run in one PotD? And there's no reason not to announce Wii U exclusive stuff now, the game is oit soon.

I'm calling it: there'll be a Direct within the next 2 weeks.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I feel that Sakurai won't announce any exclusive modes in a PotD. Once the 3DS hype dies down, there'll be Nintendo Direct where we'll see some new content.

The only reason I say that is... imagine trying to explain Smash Run in one PotD? And there's no reason not to announce Wii U exclusive stuff now, the game is oit soon.

I'm calling it: there'll be a Direct within the next 2 weeks.
True, but the Trophy Hoard picture we just received should have been from the Wii U version. Show us stuff we already know in the 3DS version but from the HD game; it doesn't matter.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
True, but the Trophy Hoard picture we just received should have been from the Wii U version. Show us stuff we already know in the 3DS version but from the HD game; it doesn't matter.
It seems pretty obvious that some of the 3DS trophies will be reused for the Wii U version; notice how the Bulborb trophy in the 3DS version looks "exactly" like the one in the Wii U version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom