• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Are these more 3rd-Party trophies like Rayman? I wanna have hope for Professor Layton and maybe even Phoenix Wright trophies.
The Fatal Frame trophies aren't as Nintendo actually co-owns certain entries in the franchise as well as all future entries
the Last Story is copyrighted by Nintendo and was published by them in some regions

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I hope we get music today.... :3

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Guy from game I don't know, girls from game I don't know, Master Hand and...Curry...alright then '-' Although I must admit I'm glad this mode came back. I have The Wolf O' Donnell, Panther Caroso, Leon Powalski and Krystal trophies and I was trying to find a way to take a picture of them like in Brawl but far as I can tell it's not in the 3DS version. I hope those trophies make it to the Wii U version.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Seems you have a LOT more Control over the trophies now. Even turning them upside down. I like it. XD

*awaits Direct announcment in a few hours*

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Are these more 3rd-Party trophies like Rayman? I wanna have hope for Professor Layton and maybe even Phoenix Wright trophies.
I'd be so happy if they gave Crash Bandicoot a trophy :'(

If I were to guess, we'd probably get that announcement next week, but I'd love to be proven wrong :)

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Cool. I wasn't expecting to see Zael of all people.

Who are the girls in the back though?

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I'm glad that that the Wii U looks like it will have more trophies. I hope it also includes most of the 3DS trophies.

zony514

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zoniken514
3DS FC
1633-5281-0428
I'm glad that that the Wii U looks like it will have more trophies. I hope it also includes most of the 3DS trophies.
But the only thing I'm wondering about is, whether they're gonna add the reference for that trophy of what game they came from, like they had in previous games like Brawl. 3DS ver. didn't have that, so I was really confused of so many characters that I haven't seen or heard before. The only help was the wikia site, showing the link to that game's wiki article. Plus, I really don't like the description note, since it's not talking about that certain character's history but rather than creator's comment from the broken 4th wall. I hope the Wii U ver. of the trophy's have better infos and references added in it than 3DS's.

Ah, so The Last Story really is a Nintendo IP. Thank goodness. You guys have no clue how much I've looked into this ownership stuff.

I assume Pandora's Tower is also going to make an appearance then.
Seems you have a LOT more Control over the trophies now. Even turning them upside down. I like it. XD

I think it's due to the GamePad's touchscreen. I can see it coming in handy for this.

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I never expected to see a Zael trophy, even making a joke on one of his primary abilities. For those that haven't played last story, one of his abilities allows him to make himself a target of all enemies during battle. This was usually used to draw the enemy away from allies or to draw enemies to a certain location.

Last edited:
Oh my god Fatal Frame representation

Now make a ghost duo from the game playable and make them similar to the ice climbers. Sodium levels will rise to the 9999th power

R0Y

Smash Master
If you haven't already, you owe it to yourself to play The Last Story. Amazing new Nintendo IP from this decade that barely made it to North America, even beyond Xenoblade in that NOA wouldn't even publish it themselves, though they own the IP. XSeed did an amazing job with packaging though. First prints look like this:

The great manual isn't even shown. If you pre-ordered you even got a soundtrack disc, and let me tell you, it has a great soundtrack too.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...2gvIIJ:allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=146520

One of a very select number of Wii games that was too big to fit on a single-layer disc also.

Definitely pick it up, glad Zael will get trophy representation in Smash. Great new Nintendo IP.

zony514

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zoniken514
3DS FC
1633-5281-0428
Oh my god Fatal Frame representation

Now make a ghost duo from the game playable and make them similar to the ice climbers. Sodium levels will rise to the 9999th power
That'll be interesting, using the camera as an weapon and attacking by flashing...hey isn't that unique as Sakurai's looking for? (lol)

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Three of the five days this week were pics of trophies... which is nice I guess... but a little much, and a little fluffy.

Hopefully next week will be a bit more solid. Though I imagine we'll be getting a Direct, so I assume it will be.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Ready for Manakin Monday? I am so ready for a trophy pic!:troll:

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Just an advice: make sure your keyboards is cleaned.

Actually, clean the f5 one...

Because honestly, I wasted hours only to realised that the only reason my keyboard was behaving erratically was it was dusted.

Like, we want to know when theater is announced live and have legit typing :)

Anyway, I think there will be interesting menu.

I said interesting for a reason...

It means it has to be new and worthy, that's all I want (that or the tittle screen because why not?).

But you can announce direct i you want, we know there's one anyway, but please be this week...

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I'm getting hyped again. We're getting new info. I can't wait to see what Sakurai's gonna reveal next.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Even though I highly doubt it, I hope BJ and DHD get a trailer. They're newcomers too, they deserve the air time. If neither are revealed on the website, I'll say they're being saved for a Direct, unless they show a DLC trailer instead.

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
It has been a while since I've been here, waiting for the PotD. I hope it's worth it!!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Bowser Jr. with his own trailer with Jigglypuff in it would be neat, and then it could show the VS Screen with him swapping through his alts as well.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well, I would certainly love to see my main in hd (and oil bucket people who don't know this move...I'm sure I'm not alone...).

anyway, hype music:

So, I predict menu because honestly, unless it's very special like a stage or something, menu is now interesting to see on WiiU.

I mean, the order one was hype inducing so, let's see another (tittle screen?).

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
It has been a while since I've been here, waiting for the PotD. I hope it's worth it!!
I feel like it won't be long now until the PotD's have their last hoorah, and start showcasing hype-worthy pics. New stages and modes for the Wii U would be awesome!

D

Deleted member

If Bowser Jr. is revealed, just watch them indirectly show 8-player Smash by having him and all of the Koopalings in 1 screenshot.

GoddessOfLamps

Smash Ace
If Bowser Jr. is revealed, just watch them indirectly show 8-player Smash by having him and all of the Koopalings in 1 screenshot.
Maybe Sakurai will tease it in a pic of the day. "Here's all of Bowser Jr.'s alternate costumes! However, why are they all appearing in battle at the same time?". Seems like something he would do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom