• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Dr. Mario, Dark Pit have been added to the secret fighters section of the website!

Edit: No new stages this time though.

Last edited:

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Dark Pit Kirby lol.
Edit: Also a better look at the Fire Chamber(I forget the name) in the Wii U Elite 4 Stage. Nice to see some love for Blaziken, Infernape, and what looks to be Pyroar in there.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Wow, great updates again today! So glad the era of menus is over for now~
I mean I guess the Trophy Shop is kinda a menu? Eh. Whatever, I agree, I'd love to go to a shop like that IRL, also interesting to note, 8 trophies available instead of the 3DS's 6. Probably because the Wii U versions ganna have a lot more trophies!
And yay, the remaining clones! Can't help but wonder why they arent sharing unlock conditions like they did on the DOJO though.

Last edited:

Sergiomonty

Smash Rookie
Uh... guys... not trying to alarm anyone but I've been trying really hard to recognize this stage. I guess I need some help.

LightningVance

Smash Apprentice
Uh... guys... not trying to alarm anyone but I've been trying really hard to recognize this stage. I guess I need some help.
Just checked Palutenas Temple, Gaur Plains and even Garden of Hope, none of the stages have those yellow flowers with pure blue sky next to a steep slope.

Any other ideas?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
HD Doc is sweet.

Lol.
So we have a doctor and a fitness instructor in the roster. Let the shipping commence.

Just checked Palutenas Temple, Gaur Plains and even Garden of Hope, none of the stages have those yellow flowers with pure blue sky next to a steep slope.

Any other ideas?
Skyloft, maybe?

Last edited:

Sergiomonty

Smash Rookie
Well, it clearly isn't Gaur Plains due to the different vegetation. Also, that rock behind Dark Pit isn't seen in either Gaur Plains nor Palutena's Temple. As far as I remember Skyloft doesn't have that forest area, or even a pyramid-shaped structure. There's something fishy about this stage...

Last edited:

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
^Yeah I totally like that picture.

What's with the Wind Waker Dorf tease? Why? Why...

_Sheik

Smash Lord

Their faces of disappointment will haunt me whenever I want to eat something unhealthy.
Unhealthy? Oh. I thought this picture was about Dr. Mario watching them fall into unconsciousness after he gave them drugged food. My bad.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
still waiting patiently for HD R.O.B pictures

but Dr Mario and Dark pit look fantasic in HD

and so Blazikens chances for dlc/patch release for 3ds of playable is no more

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I expected Dark Pit to not get his own trailer, but seeing how he was not apart of the last two newcomers (Jr. and Duck Hunt Dog and Duck) I'm kinda worried they won't get a trailer now or even their own cool artwork, which is an extreme waste :'(. Unless we can Dark Pit as being apart of Palutena's....D':

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I expected Dark Pit to not get his own trailer, but seeing how he was not apart of the last two newcomers (Jr. and Duck Hunt Dog and Duck) I'm kinda worried they won't get a trailer now or even their own cool artwork, which is an extreme waste :'(. Unless we can Dark Pit as being apart of Palutena's....D':
After all of Sakurai's interviews, it's very obvious Dark Pit was created as a character after her trailer. So him being in it meant nothing in the long run. However, he's still in a trailer, so he probably won't get one. Unless it's shared with Duck Hunt Dog and/or Bowser Jr., perhaps?

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
After all of Sakurai's interviews, it's very obvious Dark Pit was created as a character after her trailer. So him being in it meant nothing in the long run. However, he's still in a trailer, so he probably won't get one. Unless it's shared with Duck Hunt Dog and/or Bowser Jr., perhaps?
I just really hope the interesting characters get a trailer, cuz look at all the interesting ones we've gotten!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I just really hope the interesting characters get a trailer, cuz look at all the interesting ones we've gotten!
I'd love if Dr. Mario got one too. If there are some Wii U characters that exist and will be DLC and/or Data Transferable, we could get more than the current list~

domokl

Smash Lord
well Friday has become stage day excluding last week because of the games release. the secret fighters for the week were revealed yesterday so expecting a stage today.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
I'm going to predict a Lester the Unlikely stage for tonight's PotD.:troll::troll:

But in all seriousness, it's either going to be Great Cave Offensive or Gear Getaway (since the theme is apparently in the Wii U version as well).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hypest Friday Pic Everrrr!

Pic of the day. Unfortunately, I've been too busy working on developing the Wii U version that I haven't had a chance to play Home-Run Contest with my Global Smash Power turned on. So fighters, with the game now released worldwide, how are you faring with your home-run distance and Global Smash Power? I wonder if Ganondorf gives you some advantage.

Sparta Kicks 4 Dayz :4ganondorf:

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Hypest Friday Pic Everrrr!

Pic of the day. Unfortunately, I've been too busy working on developing the Wii U version that I haven't had a chance to play Home-Run Contest with my Global Smash Power turned on. So fighters, with the game now released worldwide, how are you faring with your home-run distance and Global Smash Power? I wonder if Ganondorf gives you some advantage.

Sparta Kicks 4 Dayz :4ganondorf:
Ironically, I haven't even touched Home Run Contest yet. :L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom