• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So the Shulk banner is gone, but still Im keeping my hopes up for #WENUWEDNESDAY

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Not expecting anything special until Thursday or Friday. Probably filler pictures until then since we have the Japanese release and a Nintendo stream coming this week. Would love to see some custom specials shown off tonight though. Show me some Zelda specials Sakurai! Alt costumes are also welcome. :)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
These last POTD's probably won't be about characters, but rather menus or something. I personally think they should talk about a portion of classic mode where there's a chance you may fight "Smash Run" enemies instead of a character. I'm referencing that small part in the JP intro vid with the KI enemies in Reset Bomb Forest (Kirby was the character chosen).

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
This Japanese demo made me briefly forget there was still a PotD, haha.

I just want something mildly interesting for these last few days, even just a picture of gameplay with a funny Sakurai caption would be nice. Just please, no more menus...

Sonsa

Smash Champion
"Pic of the day. This is a tad unconventional! Here's...the menu for the Wii U version!!"
Eh, yeah, I just can't help it. I'm really just waiting for the Wii U version I guess. The 3DS version altogether feels like a demo for it at this point... I dunno what killed my hype so much? Menus? The leak? I dunno, but after a week or two of the 3DS's release I'd like to hear some plans for the Wii U version. It's own exclusive adventure mode, release date, more stages... Yknow, stuff like that. Maybe even a menu or two.
Edit: Maybe the hype loss is cause I feel like all the secrets will be unlocked while I'm still waiting and I'll be late to the party. Yeah, that might be it. Hell, plenty of people are playing a demo right now! I'd love to play as Villager in the comfort of my own home...

Last edited:

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Having to wait while Japan will have it for about 3 weeks definitely de-hypes me quite a bit so I really, really hope that Sakurai does something cool in one of these last 3DS pics- I don't want the release to do that much work for him.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Imagine if they Sega Saturn us and release the full English game at the same time as the Japanese release. And it only comes to stores on October 3rd.

Last edited:

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
No but seriously.. always menus that they need to show the online menus, waiting room, etc.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I think the week after release, we'll have an influx of characters and stages. Then it'll die off for a bit, and we'll start seeing Wii U exclusive content and DLC info.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I am actually hoping for an interface picture. I am wondering if the controls are customizable and if there is an option to switch the language of the game (unlikely but one can dream), so a picture of the options menu could help a lot.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
It's sad because I almost was about to predict that screen...but was too lazy to type it :/

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
He's going to menu all over this ***** until Friday isn't he?

The man truly is an evil mastermind.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
"Pic of the day. Users in Japan, you can now download the demo for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS! You can pick among 5 fighters with which to play. The stage is Battlefield, and the rules are fixed. There will be a few items and assist trophies available too. You can battle via local wireless, so have fun battling with your friends. For users outside of Japan, stay tuned for more news about the demo for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. Screen shot is from Japanese version."

"The only mode available on the demo version is Smash, but I also left open a feature called Tips. Just remember to tap that button. You'll figure the rest out once you do."

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Pic of the day. Users in Japan, you can now download the demo for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS! You can pick among 5 fighters with which to play. The stage is Battlefield, and the rules are fixed. There will be a few items and assist trophies available too. You can battle via local wireless, so have fun battling with your friends. For users outside of Japan, stay tuned for more news about the demo for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. Screen shot is from Japanese version.

He basically is taunting the other countries.
How nice of you, Sakurai. -_-

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
For users outside of Japan, stay tuned for more news about the demo for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS.
Soft confirmation that we'll be getting the demo sometime down the road?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
"Pic of the day. Users in Japan, you can now download the demo for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS! You can pick among 5 fighters with which to play. The stage is Battlefield, and the rules are fixed. There will be a few items and assist trophies available too. You can battle via local wireless, so have fun battling with your friends. For users outside of Japan, stay tuned for more news about the demo for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. Screen shot is from Japanese version."

"The only mode available on the demo version is Smash, but I also left open a feature called Tips. Just remember to tap that button. You'll figure the rest out once you do."
At the very least it seemingly confirms that other countries too will get the demo.

LaughingLuigi

Smash Apprentice
LAME. HOPEFULLY we'll get a music update to make up for this, but every time I say this it never happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom