• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I'm still a bit upset that Donkey Kong still hasn't gotten his Final Smash revamped. Just look at Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Luigi, Dedede, and even Meta Knight. Before, Meta Knight had to hit someone with his cape but now it still hits everyone regardless.
Actually, he still needs to hit with his Cape. ^^ Just like in Brawl, WHEN he hits someone with his cape, all others are hit as well, unless they do a Quick Dodge.

gamer8

Smash Lord
What was that Dedede picture taken from by the way? I want to see if anyone's FS from E3 has possibly changed since then like some believed could happen.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I'm still a bit upset that Donkey Kong still hasn't gotten his Final Smash revamped. Just look at Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Luigi, Dedede, and even Meta Knight. Before, Meta Knight had to hit someone with his cape but now it still hits everyone regardless.
Ah, yeah, he really needed it most in my opinion. And its not like there werent any other ideas, he could just have a similar grab to Meta Knight or Greninja and hurl out a flurry of punches like in his DKC Returns series.
Totally wish Mario, Toon Link, Shiek, and others got some new stuff too but sadly, not yet. Maybe in a patch someday.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Ah I see, still Donkey Kongs Final SUCKS BUTT. >: (
I am still chocked people say that. :p I don't know how many times I've KO'd everyone with his Bongos. I Think most people don't actually know you need to go with the Rhythm. XD

I mean, it isn't a Epic Final Smash. But it is a damn good one, and made even easier to use in Smash4.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
At this point I've become too used on these filler updates.

The songs aren't too shabby though. I fdon't however find myself getting behind the 3D Land-one until maybe second half.

Yay for Beach Theme tho!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You know that today's POTD was a dissapointment when all the attention shifts to a magazine scan and Final Smashes (That makes me wonder why Sakurai doesn't post FS as POTDs)

Regarding the music, that 3D Land tune is pretty nice! Im really looking foward for some F-Zero/Metroid music next week

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
I am still chocked people say that. :p I don't know how many times I've KO'd everyone with his Bongos. I Think most people don't actually know you need to go with the Rhythm. XD

I mean, it isn't a Epic Final Smash. But it is a damn good one, and made even easier to use in Smash4.
Actually, speaking of HORRIBLE Final Smashes. Jigglypuff... oh boy LMAO

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
I honestly think it's weird that he's giving us posts like this with only one week left. You'd think that he'd want to show us more on his own before Japanese players reveal all of the content to the rest of the world.

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
Non-PotD talk regarding that pic should be taken to the Dedede boards, s'il vous pl0x.
So Ismar, what do you think of the Menu layout? Also I love your Metroid gif :3

If Sonic Megaman and Pacman are on the All star menu,I doubt that they will be unlockable. I'm thinking that the 3ds eshop picture is probably the starting roster.
I'd be super happy if Mega Man, Pac-man, and Sonic weren't unlockable, but then again I kinda hope they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
Why do I feel like, this isn't it. Like he gonna post an announcement or something.
Edit: at least I'll have my main sonic right off the bat.

Last edited:

Ultra*HappyCharge

Smash Apprentice
The comments section is still disabled in that POTD. I have a feeling that......

I'm just setting myself to disappointment XD

Last edited:

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
Why do I feel like, this isn't it. Like he gonna post an announcement or something.
He's very unpredictable, who knows what he has in store for us.

The comments section is still disabled in that POTD. I have a feeling that...... I'm just setting myself to disappointment XD
I'm sure it's nothing at all... nothing at all... nothing at all... ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵃᶰᶰᵒᵘᶰᶜᵉ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ⋅

Last edited:

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Why in the world would disabling comments have anything to do with a character

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So Ismar, what do you think of the Menu layout? Also I love your Metroid gif :3
I enjoy the simplistic upgrade they made from Brawl's menu, as well as the in-depth descriptions on the bottom screen.

Though I say again, I feel like I'd enjoy it more if I could get my hands on it for myself next week.

Flattery will get you everywhere.

I'd be super happy if Mega Man, Pac-man, and Sonic weren't unlockable, but then again I kinda hope they are.
Please don't post multiple times in a row. There's a rule against double posting. Use the edit button if you want/need to add anything to your post.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I thought Peach was shown to have the same FS in that 5 min vid.
:O For real? I didn't catch it. Still that's no excuse for there not being any useful PotDs for Peach. She's been mostly for filler and Direct announcements. It's sad...

s07195

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 4502 0980 9128
Huh, so there aren't event battles in the 3ds version...

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
On the bright side, there could not be THAT many more menus to endure. I am looking forward to next week, the week without menus...
:dazwa:
-Vs options menu
- Special vs menu
- Trophy menu
- General options nenu
- Records menu
He's got them covered.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
This update makes me miss Boss Battles. I hope it is in the WiiU version at least.

That 3D Land music is heavenly though.

D

Deleted member

New songs for Tomodachi Life (including the symbol for the series; it's a house) and Super Mario 3D Land/Beach Theme have been uploaded to the site.

:4greninja:'d.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Status
Not open for further replies.