• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Warning Received

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter​

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
It could be that the English translator in charge of the Miiverse picks forgot to open up the post for comments, lol.

I doubt anything sneaky's gonna happen for non-Japanese Miiversers with this update.

#DebbieDowner

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Y'all can't comment? Huh. Guess he finally couldn't take being called "Samurai" anymore along with all the other goofy stuff he deals with from the western audience.

Oh yay music!

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
From a marketing perspective, having such an uninformative and boring PotD on the Friday a week from release makes no sense.

Are Japanese gamers menu fetishists, or something?

Sakurai only has 5 more opportunities to reveal cool stuff from 3DS on his own terms, and he's wasting them on filler like this.... ::sigh::
Maybe he got into an argument with his wife and is throwing menus at us in an attempt to get back on her good side?

Soul.

The menu update is cool. We now have 1 week left until Smash 3DS is released in Japan.
Nice, more music.

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
I'm more than okay with a somewhat "meh" set of pics this week, considering how awesome its predecessor was. :) We're at the home stretch, guys. I've got a feeling that next week is going to be crazy... I can't wait!

Last edited:

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
Cool more music. Bath Time is still my favorite though.
I just can't wait until the the games released in Japan so we can just mod our songs in Brawl/PM to have Smash 4 themes. I'm waiting for that full Mega Man theme and that Spark man theme <3

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
One more week of UI pics I don't care about... then hopefully on to some good stuff...

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I just can't wait until the the games released in Japan so we can just mod our songs in Brawl/PM to have Smash 4 themes. I'm waiting for that full Mega Man theme and that Spark man theme <3
Same here. I'ma need a bigger SD card. 2 Gigs can only hold so many U.N. Owen was Her? remixes. (I'm up to 11 by the way)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The 3D Land remix is the best thing ever!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
http://imgur.com/sWGtIh0

Found it, Dedede's New Final Smash. :p

... sorry if it's too off-topic.
Oh wow, awesome, thanks, that's a bit more hype than today's pics though the music is awesome!
Ya know... I've... never really believed in Bandana Dee... but they have Waddle Dee's model in Smash Run already...so why the need to change Dedede's moveset to remove all Waddle Dees? ...very suspicious...

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
So many Quoting. I feel specul. :3

And yes, no Waddles in Dedede's moveset. Go nuts! Though I do not know much of Kirby games, so not sure what Dedede is doing. But I WILL miss the Big Gay Dance. :(

BugDoctor

Smash Apprentice
So uhhh...still unable to post on the Miiverse thread. Here's a zany thought: Direct Announcement??

Japan just had one recently, but NA didn't. Maybe he's waiting to announce it on that same thread...?

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Well at least it isn't that god dam horrible summoning thing. ALSO why do most of the characters with awful Final Smashes get new ones. Like, cmon Sakurai help Donkey Kong out ;_;
Screw that! Help Peach out. Or y'know give us SOME info on her! Not a single PotD of information on Peach since she's been announced! :mad:

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
So uhhh...still unable to post on the Miiverse thread. Here's a zany thought: Direct Announcement??

Japan just had one recently, but NA didn't. Maybe he's waiting to announce it on that same thread...?
That's what I'm thinking....NA might be getting a special treat....

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, awesome, thanks, that's a bit more hype than today's pics though the music is awesome!
Ya know... I've... never really believed in Bandana Dee... but they have Waddle Dee's model in Smash Run already...so why the need to change Dedede's moveset to remove all Waddle Dees? ...very suspicious...
I'm still a bit upset that Donkey Kong still hasn't gotten his Final Smash revamped. Just look at Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Luigi, Dedede, and even Meta Knight. Before, Meta Knight had to hit someone with his cape but now it still hits everyone regardless.

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
That 3D land remix is actually so so good. Especially the last few seconds of the beach part. I really loved the beach theme in 3D land. Ugh I really want to hear the rest!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
That's what I'm thinking....NA might be getting a special treat....
I hear most of Ridley's support comes from the west... Hmm... Shulk would be kinda a boring way to end things in my personal opinion just cause we aaaaall knew he'd show up, but Ridley... Ridley is such a hotly debated topic... THAT would be a hype end to all this waiting. Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom