• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Oh well that's interesting. Thank you.

Though no more info in terms of their costumizable moves? Or at least that of the Sword Fighter? Guess I'll just have to wait until the Japanese release.... :T
It just says you can customize them, nothing else. So we'll just have to wait.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I don't really know why the instruction manual info got posted here, as it's not associated with the pic of the day at all.

Ragel

Smash Apprentice
Well I skimmed through the demo content stuff and heard something about an alph costume for Olimar, hopefully we'll get some alts next week if anything new. Regardless, with info like that, it's time for me to go dark until smash comes out in US. Have fun with speculation while it lasts everyone, I'm gone until U.S. release : D.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yo, the info on the weekends are way more hype than during with pic of the days! Have yall heard about these alts?? Fierce Diety Link!? Pikachu with Johto trainer's hat? With Kalos Trainer's hat too? Pajamas Toon Link, Alph Olimar, wow! And Chrom appears in Robin's victory screen!
[to make this relevant]
I wonder if we'll get to see any of these during our final week of pics.

Last edited:

spader13

Smash Journeyman
Alt costumes seem like the way to go this week since it's unlikely we'll get any new characters or veterans until after release, but it still reveals a lot of character information all the same. Despite many of them being revealed in the demo, since most people viewing the site haven't gotten to play or see the new demo, I wouldn't expect that to affect alt costumes.

Of course, I also expect another menu/game mode picture or two before launch since they seem to have been largely saved for the end.

FlaygletheBagel

Smash Cadet
NNID
AmateurSalad8
3DS FC
5429-7042-7857
I can't wait till the 3DS version releases and we start getting Wii U PotD's. There's still so much we don't know about the Wii U version, especially in the area of game modes and features.

I'm guessing post-3DS release will also be when Sakurai starts revealing 'secret' content, like the characters we still haven't seen, and unlockable stages for Wii U. Granted, we'll already know all the fighters once the 3DS version hits in another week, but it'll still be awesome to get some more reveal trailers.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I'm betting we'll get a release day Direct with the Launch Trailer being the frickin' game's Intro.

Staarih

Smash Master
For some reason I'm not expecting anything major this upcoming week. What I do see happening is at least one or two pictures with alt colours/costumes, especially one with Alph seeing as he is out in the open in Japan now.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Apparently Wario was unofficially confirmed at the demo event to have 16 alternate outfits, check the wario thread for details.

It's greet sakurai has given the big guy his due. Wario was the first character to get an alt costume, now both his alts have eight variants.

So if Wario isn't a POTD by Wriday this week I will post the gif regardless As a response to @Swift Fox or @ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed when they post Fridays potd

Jabba

Last edited:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Apparently Wario was unofficially confirmed at the demo event to have 16 alternate outfits, check the wario thread for details.

It's greet sakurai has given the big guy his due. Wario was the first character to get an alt costume, now both his alts have eight variants.

So if Wario isn't a POTD by Wriday this week I will post the gif regardless As a response to @Swift Fox or @ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed when they post Fridays potd

Jabba
He wasn't playable. Did they just ask a rep or something?

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
Sakurai will probably show stuff from the Japanese demo this week. That is, Fierce Deity Link, Alph as an alternate costume for Olimar and so on...

I'm not expecting anything big either, and the week will probably end with a picture of the starting roster and some kind of "Enjoy the game!" message. Then next week we'll start to see unlockable characters and secret stuff popping up on the website.

I'm also kinda expecting a major website revamp to work as some sort of "Smash database" with more detailed info about characters, items and everything. It's probably not going to happen, but I'd like to see it.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

For anybody who needs some hope when it comes to more characters that weren't leaked....check the spoiler. There's so much more left for us to find then we initially thought...
#MEWTWO
#RIDLEY
#DIXIE
#CONFIRMED

Last edited:
NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484

For anybody who needs some hope when it comes to more characters that weren't leaked....check the spoiler. There's so much more left for us to find then we initially thought...
#MEWTWO
#RIDLEY
#DIXIE
#CONFIRMED
I hope that's Mewtwo, Ridley, Dixie, K. Rool and someone else confirmed! D:

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
I hope that's Mewtwo, Ridley, Dixie, K. Rool and someone else confirmed! D:
One of the ? will be for random fighter. Another may be for Mii Fighters, unless they're in a menu somewhere else. So, really, we're looking at 3 or 4 more characters.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
One of the ? will be for random fighter. Another may be for Mii Fighters, unless they're in a menu somewhere else. So, really, we're looking at 3 or 4 more characters.
Mii Fighters have been confirmed to be chosen on another screen. The same screen where you customize your characters. We have 5 characters left.

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Mii Fighters have been confirmed to be chosen on another screen. The same screen where you customize your characters. We have 5 characters left.
Ahh did not know. Also, I just noticed I miscounted; it's 5 we're looking at if the screen is to be full! :D

gamer8

Smash Lord
Alph is a good prediction, it's a good bet we'll see him sometime during this week at least since that alt also changes his name and all so I think Sakurai would want to explain it. Pretty excited for this week, hope we get some good stuff we didn't hear from the demo and then afterwards is when the game is out. Can't believe it, its been a wild ride and it's all about to come to an end again.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
No way man! Snapshots are tonight, but deflicker options are definitely Friday material.
Hmmm... Now thinking about it, options are more of a Wednesday. Sakurai will do the Hype and give us a picture of blank battlefield on Friday! That will be hype!

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'd really, really love that Alph official confirmation. I've been wanting it for ages. We've all seen it now... but still... it'd be a nice PotD seeing Alph and Olimar together. Two Pikmin reps!!!

I can't believe this week is finally upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom