• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Man, I can't believe we're already here!

Well, I'm going to predict what I always do, a stage or assist.

André Cardoso

Smash Rookie
Meh, I don't expect much...
Probably just some minor details for other modes.
I think it's better not to expect nothing, because if something awesome comes up I'll be happy instead of disappointed.

pickle962

Smash Lord
HOPEFULLY, we will get something good this week to whet our appetite for the release date. (and I say this partly due to the fact that us americans/Europeans have to wait like 3 weeks after Saturday before we can get our hands on the 3DS game). Adding to my post a bit , I imagine Sakurai might soon give a heads up about secret/unlockable content on Friday as I can easily see him post pics of the hidden characters/stages and expand upon it in captions much like he did following Brawl's release date in Japan

DarkNintendo2000

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nagol200
3DS FC
1203-9221-6411
Gah, this is really exciting! Entering the final week of Pic of the Day's before the release date! I can't imagine that this week will have many filler pictures, seeing as how on Saturday and Sunday people who have the game will be dumping every bit of info, including the final roster (which we technically already know). Another thing that gets me is that when Sakurai announced the Lucina/Robin reveal trailer, he said they were reaching the bottom of the stack of newcomer reveal videos. Since then we've only gotten one, so either that's that, or we'll be getting a character reveal this week. Personally, I'm predicting Duck Hunt Dog on Thursday or Friday, though it very well might be Bowser Jr. Anyways, I'm hyped to see what this week will bring!

gamer8

Smash Lord
Gah, this is really exciting! Entering the final week of Pic of the Day's before the release date! I can't imagine that this week will have many filler pictures, seeing as how on Saturday and Sunday people who have the game will be dumping every bit of info, including the final roster (which we technically already know). Another thing that gets me is that when Sakurai announced the Lucina/Robin reveal trailer, he said they were reaching the bottom of the stack of newcomer reveal videos. Since then we've only gotten one, so either that's that, or we'll be getting a character reveal this week. Personally, I'm predicting Duck Hunt Dog on Thursday or Friday, though it very well might be Bowser Jr. Anyways, I'm hyped to see what this week will bring!
Incoming Smash Run/Menu week :yeahboi:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Alph sometime this week, but maybe we'll start with an assist trophy or regular trophy of a very popular character (Layton)? Wonder what music we'll see this week...

I really want to see the Challenger Approching screen sometime though, maybe Thursday. Since we already know of an unlockable (Lucina) we can use her to show off the screen without spoiling any other unlockables!

Also, Friday might be some characters trying to grab a smash ball with some caption like "3DS version launches today! Hope ya like it!" OR it could be something more exciting like a first peek at Wii U exclusive adventure mode like thing with a caption like "We're not done yet. Still got a ways to go."

Also... maybe a character. Maybe Wario. Just maybe. Just cause we wouldn't expect it and Sakurai likes that. Maybe Ness and Jigglypuff silhouettes. Maybe maybe maybe.

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
I feel like tonight will have details about the characters who were in the demo--alts for some, like Alph for Olimar, for example.

Nonetheless, I'm still hoping Wario to be the first of the remaining veterans to be confirmed, and I'm hoping that'll be tomorrow! @JabbatheHutt

spader13

Smash Journeyman
Seeing as it's the last week, I'm hoping there will be a few hype-inducing updates slipped in. Of course, as the game is likely to start leaking out to stores around Wednesday, all our questions will likely be answered shortly.

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
So we're finally at the final week before the Japanese release. I predict some filler pics with a super hype final pic at the end of week.

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
I'm expecting some info that will be redundant to most people who is paying attention to the info from people who have played the demo. Still, it would be nice to see some of the new information officially confirmed with a screenshot that's not super blurry.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hi!

I haven't posted today since I beat spm!!!

As such, I love a lot of music from that game now.

With the potd reaching the last week before release, it's becoming more stressful as we know more on the game. I'm actually living it for Paper Mario because now, both outcome are possible equally.

This music is really fitting for this and so, I love it.

It's starting to get engraved in my head actually :) For those who are curious: love the game and yes, it's more than enough to be considered a Paper Mario game. I understand even less that hate now...

Prediction for potd: pic on any stages.

Here's the joke: it's unlikely because menu :)

Let's give our last hype days now!

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
This is the last week before Japanese release, so make it big Sakurai

*two hours later Sakurai posts a picture of yet another menu screen*

My want is for a character every day of the week leading up to a big trailer of the remaining characters

Otherwise I feeeel that he's gonna show us something we already know, like the starting roster

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I want reconfirmation of that one link skin that looks like his skyward sword casual wear. That wasn't at the demo, so I hope it's still there.

Of course, I want that with three other costumes, did you really think that's all I wanted?

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Final 5 Prediction:

More Alternate Colors

Returning Stages

Customization moves for Link and Pikachu

Deconfirmation of a requested character

Something unexpected

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Time for smash direct announcement! Now or never!
If Sakurai doesn't post anything interesting, it's because he is angry that the leak happened! It's not the fanbase's fault! Come on Samurai! Show us something big today! You said that every newcomer will have a video an that they will be released before relase! (Because all Brawl subspace videos are on the internet on the next day and Sakurai don't like that!) IT"S ALL SAMURAI'S FAULT

THE FAULT IN OUR STARSKURAI!

Last edited:

gamer8

Smash Lord
So if the game doesn't get leaked early would it be Friday at 8-11 AM in NA that they'd get the game in Japan? Since they're 13 hours ahead of us (on east coast) that's when it will be midnight there.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I want reconfirmation of that one link skin that looks like his skyward sword casual wear. That wasn't at the demo, so I hope it's still there.

Of course, I want that with three other costumes, did you really think that's all I wanted?
Wait... it wasn't there? That's so weird. I hope this means unlockable costumes... but I doubt it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm still betting on us having the final roster

the game was leaked

We knew Brawl's final roster LONG before now in comparison

Last edited:

FunkyKapu615

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kapukapu61
3DS FC
0989-1875-0948
lets go the final week of the pic of the days (well at least the japanese release dates)
anyway my prediction is some sort of filler

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok, Predictions of the Week:
- More Smash Run pics because why not?
- Alt Costumes and more Shulk in shorts
- Hyrule: Temple as a returning stage on the 3DS Version
- Defining Pic of Pyrosphere
- Veteran on Friday; Im betting on Ness now

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
#MewtwoMonday
Please Sakurai....
Sakurai wants to keep any secrets he has left

If he reveals a NEW character, it's going to be one that was leaked

Bowser Jr or DHD

Or Dark Pit I guess

Last edited:

gamer8

Smash Lord

I didn't hear anything about this, did a credible source who attended the event say so or did you just not hear about it? Because if true that would be big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom