• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
I know it is early, but I just wanted to post my prediction early tonight.
I am predicting a 3ds screenshot. It will not be of a stage, and possibly not have Shulk in it. It will be about some game mode in it, possibly but not limiting to Smash Run or the Streetpass minigame.

LocktheChest

Smash Cadet
NNID
LocktheChest
PROTOHYPE!
I'm believing for a Protoman reveal. I don't care what role, I just want him in. I'd like him to be an alt costume, like the mock up in my pic.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Tonight we will see Pac-Man, because Sakurai hasn't reminded us he's in the game for a while.

I really, really, really want an alt costume reveal. Really.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
Since it's the anniversary of Metroid Other M, I think Sakurai will give us..
A photo of Metal Face in Gaur Plains fighting Shulk

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Still loving spm after chapter 3 (that parody joke at 3-4 is too much).

I can't be there live for potd, but I'll share spm music until I beat the game so here is a music I found catchy and I like it:

Tough, the fights are quite easy for this music so far.

Prediction: stage we saw subtly in the videos so, it's more details like I know there's an fzero one I think so stuff like that.

I feel potf are going to get really hype with how close we are to the 13th.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
It feels like a good night for a stage update to me. I'd prefer an entirely new stage, but getting a handful of previous stages revealed at once would also make for a nice multipicture update.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
At this point, only alt costumes or game modes are interesting me for PotD. The roster's almost set in stone, but new game modes would still be quite hype, as would sweet alt outfit.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I swear if we ever get something like this....

[PotD shows 3DS Battlefield with Mewtwo coming out of a Pokeball and Ridley flying in the sky with King K. Rool firing a cannon.]

Comment: "Mewtwo makes his grand return as a Pokeball Pokemon! He attacks opponents with his Melee special, Confuse. Appearing also is Ridley and King K. Rool as Assist Trophies! Just because they try hard doesn't mean they can fit into the roster. My staff tried hard to get them in but we had to cut them in order to include the three classes of Mii Fighters."

[PotD shows Wii U Pyrosphere with Ridley carrying Pikachu in the air with Samus firing a charge shot.]

Comment: "Ridley appears in Wii U version not as an Assist Trophy but as a boss of Pyrosphere. He was just too big and awkward to include him into the roster. I highly doubt he will ever become a playable character in future Super Smash Bros. games."

I am positively sure the internet....Smashboards...Miiverse would literally explode ten times over.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I swear if we ever got something like this....

[PotD shows 3DS Battlefield with Mewtwo coming out of a Pokeball and Ridley flying in the sky with King K. Rool firing a cannon.]

Comment: "Mewtwo makes his grand return as a Pokeball Pokemon! He attacks opponents with his Melee special, Confuse. Appearing also is Ridley and King K. Rool as Assist Trophies! Just because they try hard doesn't mean they can fit into the roster. My staff tried hard to get them in but we had to cut them in order to include the three classes of Mii Fighters."

[PotD shows Wii U Pyrosphere with Ridley carrying Pikachu in the air with Samus firing a charge shot.]

Comment: "Ridley appears in Wii U version not as an Assist Trophy but as a boss of Pyrosphere. He was just too big and awkward to include him into the roster. I highly doubt he will ever become a playable character in future Super Smash Bros. games."

I am positively sure the internet....Smashboards...Miiverse would literally explode ten times over.
I'd love to see Meta Knight, Captain Falcon and Waluigi AT on Pyrosphere with Ridley flying next to them. The caption would be two words long.

"Purple Characters".

Sonsa

Smash Champion
At the very least ProtoMan will be a trophy, but he'd make an assist trophy and an alt would be awesome fanservice, which they love to provide as shown by MegaMan's final smash. ProtoMan's been playable and has the same proportions so I've been expecting it for some time now.

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
So if im correct, we pretty much know the whole stage selection for the 3DS version right?

I guess this would be the biggest disappointment for the 3ds version is the lack of new stage representation for some series like metroid, star fox, sonic, kirby and a few more I missed. It's not a huge disappointment but still, it would of been nice to see more new stages.
At least the Wiiu is stepping up with console stages, but thats no surprise cause its the console version.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
This place is so quiet.

Anyway... I'm officially switching my support from alt costume reveals to the DK series. Such an awesome series, with 30+ games... but hardly any Smash content. PotD tonight, I want a DK AT, stage, music, item... anything!

So, do you guys think we'll get another newcomer trailer before the Japanese release? We have two Fridays before launch; another character trailer would make sense. Maybe have a final "grand finale" trailer the Friday before release.

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I hope we get a completely unexpected reveal tonight. Like Pokemon Trainer...a man can dream... *sigh*

But I'm calling a deconfirmation or new stage. Maybe some new music for hype purposes.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Seriously, one of the most enjoyable things about this thread is seeing it slowly swell as the night goes on until the PotD comes and lets all the air out.

Alt costume or modes, that's what we need now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom