• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozyroth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ozyroth
So, do you guys think we'll get another newcomer trailer before the Japanese release? We have two Fridays before launch; another character trailer would make sense. Maybe have a final "grand finale" trailer the Friday before release.
That would be amazing, but I don't think it will happen. What I think we'll see is after the 3DS version is out worldwide we will get a Nintendo Direct mid October revealing the launchdate for the WiiU smash with the last newcomer(s) trailer.

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
I'm expecting an alt costume to show up tonight...
Although I feel with each night, I grow more attached to the Wario anticipation of @ JabbatheHutt JabbatheHutt .
Plus, I'm very curious about that gif.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I predict an item tonight, or another Pic of Shulk using one of the Monado Arts

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Swanky Kong as a DK alternate costume. You know you want it.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
So, do you guys think we'll get another newcomer trailer before the Japanese release? We have two Fridays before launch; another character trailer would make sense. Maybe have a final "grand finale" trailer the Friday before release.
Idk tough to say. I feel as if we should get one more trailer right before the release date in Japan, but I wouldn't be surprised if Shulk was the last big newcomer reveal trailer.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
I'm all for Riki being revealed as a custom move for Lucario
If his assist trophy or Shulk's final smash or boss appearance comes during the time Lucario uses this move, will Alfonso replace him?
Alfonso: "Leave it to me!"
EDIT: Forgot about Riki item, Riki stage hazard and Riki dish washer forgive me.

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Am I the only one who wants to see mercadies Benz DLC for smash 4 in a potd?

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

Given the recurring motif in your Miiverse Thread posts, I think the answer speaks for itself.
Wario is now antisemetic? Or is is cause I'm openly gay. Both are true. Wario come on baby

Edit double post sorry

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
An update I'd like to see that we will never get is the ability to edit the character select screen to our preferences. I'd sort them by the order of the characters' debut in Smash. Original 12, Melee starters, Melee secrets, etc. with the unlockables sorted by who I unlocked first to last.

Ah that update/feature would be so rad.

LaughingLuigi

Smash Apprentice
I really want to see Mr. L as an alt for Luigi. That would be more hype than a veteran reveal IMO.

JabbatheHutt

I'd like to see the random option being customized for each players name so u can randomize just your mains

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
An update I'd like to see that we will never get is the ability to edit the character select screen to our preferences. I'd sort them by the order of the characters' debut in Smash. Original 12, Melee starters, Melee secrets, etc. with the unlockables sorted by who I unlocked first to last.

Ah that update/feature would be so rad.
...well, that would be a new twist on the leak.

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
I'm kinda hoping that one of the days before Japanese release, Sakurai releases a Pic of the Day with 3 or 4 characters in new alt costumes just to show off a bunch at once...
...Or maybe I just really want to see Cosmic Spirit be a Rosalina alt, and Hyrule Warriors Sheik be an alt for Sheik.

I dunno, I feel a PotD like that could cause some hype, since it'd be new information.

I want to see a stage boss on the 3DS. Besides Yellow Devil, the Find Mii ghost is the only candidate I've seen. The Tortimer shark is an ordinary hazard, right?

Edit - I forgot Metal Face is implied, and Twinrova is a probability. I'm kind of starting to wonder why some sentient stage characters are simple hazards and some are bosses.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
At this point, idc what we get for the PotD for the most part. I'm more interested in more amazing music samples.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
I think today is time for another Alt.

I'm all for Riki being revealed as a custom move for Lucario
If his assist trophy or Shulk's final smash or boss appearance comes during the time Lucario uses this move, will Alfonso replace him?
Alfonso: "Leave it to me!"
EDIT: Forgot about Riki item, Riki stage hazard and Riki dish washer forgive me.
I would use the crap out of a Riki dish washer.

tsvlink25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
tsvlink25
3DS FC
1719-3628-9238
At this point, idc what we get for the PotD for the most part. I'm more interested in more amazing music samples.
I'm still wondering why we haven't gotten any new music samples lately..I hope we get more tonight.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Eh, I don't even have anything clever to say tonight. *quietly waits for the pic*

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
xD I love reading over everybody's posts on this thread. Some people are hyping it out, some are being smugly sarcastic, some are just here, and some are begging for Wario...

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, just imagine the explosion is this was the Ice Climbers.

PIc of the Day: "While I don't generally call on these two to fix leaks, I think they're the best people for the job!"

FunkyKapu615

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kapukapu61
3DS FC
0989-1875-0948
my guess is that the pic will showcase pac-man redesign alt

or a smash run pic because why not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom