• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Riki will be some turncoat then. Helping Shulk in his final smash and then attacking him the next second.

It is interesting that Sakurai doesn't have any problem with this though.
Well, one match mario could team up with luigi to fight off Bowser

and the next he could team with up with Bowser to kidnap the princess

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
You know, this kind of makes me wish Ness' partners all popped up for his final smash.

That would actually make a ton of sense, Poo pulls of the Star Storm, Jeff fires out rockets, Paula does Ike's final smash but with a frying pan uses a wide range PK attack across the ground, and Ness finishes with PK Rockin.

Great, now I want that to happen.
And now Lucas can appear and make all the characters cry with a poem about being cut.
And Claus can pop out and make a nearby player commit assisted suicide for an automatic Ko

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Welp, characters can be playable and an AT at the same time, guys. You heard it from Sakurai himself.
Actually, I think the only reason that Riki can be a Final Smash and an Assist Trophy at the same time is because if I remember correctly they can't appear at the same time.

And besides that, Shulk's FS is cinematic, so the Riki AT and FS wouldn't co-exist anyway.

JabbatheHutt

Welp, characters can be playable and an AT at the same time, guys. You heard it from Sakurai himself.
Actually, I think the only reason that Riki can be a Final Smash and an Assist Trophy at the same time is because if I remember correctly they can't appear at the same time.

And besides that, Shulk's FS is cinematic, so the Riki AT and FS wouldn't co-exist anyway.
But u can get double ATs anyway. Got 2 mr Rosettis before. Never cried harder

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Yup I've been wario man and grabbed it before.

Was this player icon thing not in the e3 build
Well that settles it then. It should be an achievement to have both Rikis out at the same time.

Eh I dunno. The icon is kinda small to notice. It could've been there. I guess I've never looked out for it.

JabbatheHutt

Well that settles it then. It should be an achievement to have both Rikis out at the same time.

Eh I dunno. The icon is kinda small to notice. It could've been there. I guess I've never looked out for it.
If it is this is technically as close to filler cause we saw it already

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I really Think we should Ban @ JabbatheHutt JabbatheHutt for arousing us all with his avatars all the time. It's not fair. :c
we love you Jabba

I have not played Xenoblade, but I already like this guy. His voice is hilarious. Just like Tingle's~

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I looked at the update

Nice update

First off so tingle is assist trophy we saw him at E3 so we know that already.

Second so the player icon will be over the corosponing assist trophy so that moght mean more than 1 assist trophy and pokeball could come out,

This update also explains this the yellow devil have a player 2 icon over it that player did the final blow so boss hazards will have it too.

And third AH HA another point for ridley the assist trophy has 2 roles final smash and assist trophy ridley could get the same thing, for in this case playable and hazard.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I feel like Sakurai was just lazy and decided to reuse Riki's model for the FS (or the Assist, depending on which was designed first) instead of making and animating a brand new model for Melia or Reyn. It's kind of sad, but Riki is awesome so I'll let it slide.

I hope this week is an assist trophy blow out. I like assists and want to see who else is in the game, and if some of my most wanted characters end up as assists, I'd rather know sooner then later.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I feel like Sakurai was just lazy and decided to reuse Riki's model for the FS (or the Assist, depending on which was designed first) instead of making and animating a brand new model for Melia or Reyn. It's kind of sad, but Riki is awesome so I'll let it slide.

I hope this week is an assist trophy blow out. I like assists and want to see who else is in the game, and if some of my most wanted characters end up as assists, I'd rather know sooner then later.
Riki is actually my least favourite party member.

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
Well, at least Tingle got mentioned. I'm still pretty bitter that he's not going to be playable even though he has two of his own games.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, at least Tingle got mentioned. I'm still pretty bitter that he's not going to be playable even though he has two of his own games.
4 now. And he may be someday. The dual role thing gives hope for a DLC change. I'm not ready to assume anything anymore. He's surprised us so much by removing any logic we could use that it's ridiculous.

TheUltraDeino

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheUltraDeino
3DS FC
3866-8826-1729
I really want to play xenoblade badly now thanks to playable Shulk and AT Riki. But I don't want to spend $100 on a wii game or get the new 3DS. .-.
sakri y u do dis ;-;

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I really want to play xenoblade badly now thanks to playable Shulk and AT Riki. But I don't want to spend $100 on a wii game or get the new 3DS. .-.
sakri y u do dis ;-;
I'm sure that if you look for it, you can find it for its original price (60 bucks). Sure it's a lot for a three-years old game, but it's worth it. I had luck and bought it at 30.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
sakri y u do dis ;-;
Depending where you live/look, the prices are actually starting to normalize. You'll likely have to buy it "new," but if that stops you you probably don't want to play it all that badly.

TheUltraDeino

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheUltraDeino
3DS FC
3866-8826-1729
Depending where you live/look, the prices are actually starting to normalize. You'll likely have to buy it "new," but if that stops you you probably don't want to play it all that badly.
I live on a chain of islands.
With no game stores.
Amazon is literally the best thing I can shop at.
Plus I don't have a car.

Do you understand my context now?

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I live on a chain of islands.
With no game stores.
Amazon is literally the best thing I can shop at.
Plus I don't have a car.

Do you understand my context now?
Ah, then I feel for your. Still, like I said, there are definitely ones out there for cheaper than 100 bucks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Xenoblade-C...3171?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item23401bb5b3

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B007RNWUC4/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1409599816&sr=8-1&keywords=xenoblade chronicles&condition=used

Last edited:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Riki the final smash, Riki the assist trophy, Riki the stage hazard, Riki the breakfast cereal, Riki the flamethrower!

Merchandising merchandizing merchandizing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom