• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Given Shulk was just revealed and so follow up info on him would make sense, I predict the week begins with a picture of a new Smash Run enemy.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Hmmm i think the updates

Could be nothing but hype do to being so close

(But thats optimisic though.)

I mean what if he throws a curve ball and does a 1 or 2 more character reveals for special case.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I'm so curious what Sakurai is going to do on the last 10 pics of the day, AT deconfirmation massacre? More features from the Wii U and 3DS version? New character reveal? He better not do filler.

pickle962

Smash Lord
I'd say one or two more veteran reveals wouldn't hurt, more potential characters being assist trophies, maybe some tidbits on All Star Mode, and of course how exactly StreetPass works on the 3DS version

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
The only reason I want Wario to show up is so that he can finally shut up and stop begging for Wario everyday. :troll:

I too am curious about this gif... I have been curious for much longer than "weeks," even.
If Wario is not announced, ill post it somewhere.

We have 10 more Wario Weekdays. Im going full force.
I dunno if I hold the record for supporting a character as diligently as i have been and i dunno how many people are legit annoyed with me doing so.

You've delt with me for 5 months, every day with almost no fail, hyping the big guy.
You can deal with 10 more days.

Im 5 posts away form 1000, and at least half of them mention Wario is some capacity.

If he's not revealed until the Japanese release i will wait to see the trailer on october 3rd. If he's not in it then Ill post the gif somewhere.

Last edited:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I wouldn't be surprised to see a veteran revealed this week, though personally I'd like someone who is likely to come with a stage as well.

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
I hope this week is better than the last one. I mean, sure, we got Shulk and everything, but the PotD were incredibly lame.

LightningVance

Smash Apprentice
We need to get at least the starting roster by launch, that's gotta mean at least 2 or 3 veterans or even newcomers by then

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
I seriously doubt that that's the case. I mean, it's possible but even Brawl revealed unlockables before launch.
As far as I know, the unlockable characters were revealed after the game was released in Japan. Maybe a couple of them were accidentally revealed because of SSE cutscenes or something, but not officially announced.

silvR1995

Smash Journeyman
NNID
silvRboLt1995
3DS FC
0834-0571-4339
I hope we get to see a little more of Magicant or the F-Zero stage. Also, I bet there will be more leaks since the game will probably start to be sent to retailers.
I hope we get to see All-Star mode. 0:21, bottom right.
Also why does Peach have that Final Smash again...?

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Leak or no leak, 2 weeks is perfect wait time for me. I'm actually starting to think I'll go dark after the Japanese reveal except for these pics.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
hm...it's interesting to note that we have 11 more characters that need to be revealed....with only 10 Miiverse pictures left.

We have: Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr., Dark Pit, R.O.B, Wario, Gannondorf, Falco, Mr. Game and Watch, Jigglypuff, Duck Hunt and Ness that are all still in that "unconfirmed" zone.

....how do you think Sakurai is going to get all these characters covered in such little time? Especially since we're possibly dealing with a few others that aren't even seen in the leak.
Perhaps we're looking at a potential huge trailer showing off tons of characters?
Thoughts, guys?

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
hm...it's interesting to note that we have 11 more characters that need to be revealed....with only 10 Miiverse pictures left.

We have: Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr., Dark Pit, R.O.B, Wario, Gannondorf, Falco, Mr. Game and Watch, Jigglypuff, Duck Hunt and Ness that are all still in that "unconfirmed" zone.

....how do you think Sakurai is going to get all these characters covered in such little time? Especially since we're possibly dealing with a few others that aren't even seen in the leak.
Perhaps we're looking at a potential huge trailer showing off tons of characters?
Thoughts, guys?
Hes at least showing off Bowser Jr, Wario, Duck Hunt Dog, and Ridley, if its true, in a trailer or two.

As the October 3rd flyer revealed, there will still be character reveals after the Japan launch

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

Thoughts, guys?
10 characters are in the unconfirmed zone, unless you mean officially confirmed on the website.
Nintendo had an oops moment with Ganondorf :troll:

I'm guessing some characters may get in a final trailer, while the rest will be revealed after the game's release.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Hes at least showing off Bowser Jr, Wario, Duck Hunt Dog, and Ridley, if its true, in a trailer or two.

As the October 3rd flyer revealed, there will still be character reveals after the Japan launch
...I think that was just referring to the fact that if you visit the site, you can see trailers of new characters.

Staarih

Smash Master
He won't show them all off before release I'd think, maybe just the starters and leave the unlockables to be revealed after release like with Brawl. Then again, in recent light, I have no idea who the starters could be and what characters to expect sooo we'll see.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
He won't show them all off before release I'd think, maybe just the starters and leave the unlockables to be revealed after release like with Brawl. Then again, in recent light, I have no idea who the starters could be and what characters to expect sooo we'll see.
In the recenet CSS, Lucina was missing....yet she was showed off in full detail.
He's showing off both veterans and unlockable characters, regardless.

not how I read it. by that point the shulk trailer wouldn't be "New"
By that time....how would he show off another character when Japan has likely already unlocked them all...?

Last edited:

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Sakurai didn't reveal all of the characters in Brawl on the Dojo before the Japanese launch, I really doubt he will do it this time either. I'm sure they will all be there eventually, but not before Japanese launch at least. For the Pic today, I bet it will be something Xenoblade related, probably a new smash run enemy.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Well, I'm salty because since Wario and Ness are apparently unlockable, they won't be revealed in a PotD.

And yet Toon Link is a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom