• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
It feels as though it is such an easy prediction, but we are probably going to get some Shulk information for tonight.
we know pretty much everything about him tho. Unless we are getting another alt where he's all green and shirtless with purple pants.

Make that happen.

Morbi

Scavenger
we know pretty much everything about him tho. Unless we are getting another alt where he's all green and shirtless with purple pants.

Make that happen.
Sakurai has never released old information regarding a character? :troll:

You are probably right though. I suppose there are not many secrets regarding Shulk.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
New POTD. Time for Shirtless Pit and Mario Strikers Peach hype!

....the prophecy has arrived.

I dunno how old Pits supposed to be but it would probably be on the borderline legality
Pit is 14 in terms of appearance. (He's a LOT older of course, but he doesn't age due to being immortal.)

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Sakurai reveals Ice Climbers tonight.

Laughs at our confusion after the whole leak thing.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
#MonadoMonday, I'm guessing we'll be seeing some more information about Shulk? If new music is to be added, pls let there be a Xenoblade song.

If not, a new stage pic would be nice. Or an alt costume, that'd be really nice.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
New POTD. Time for Shirtless Pit and Mario Strikers Peach hype!

Not being a perv, but I'd love Peach to get her sports attire in SSB4. She looks way more badass in her MK8 biker gear or her Mario Golf/Tennis gear. SM3DW already showed us that she can hover without her dress.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I dunno how old Pits supposed to be but it would probably be on the borderline legality
Pretty sure it's 100% legal to depict shirtless young boys.

If not I've finally got the perfect dirt on Disney for movies like The Jungle Book and Jungle 2 Jungle.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Anyway, I want to see an alt/ palette swap tonight. They're one of my fave kinds of updates.

Alph 4 Olimar alt.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
#MonadoMonday, I'm guessing we'll be seeing some more information about Shulk? If new music is to be added, pls let there be a Xenoblade song.

If not, a new stage pic would be nice. Or an alt costume, that'd be really nice.
I wonder if we'll get Gaur Plains ripped from the game or a new arrangement.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Usually its' not just the matter of being shirtless, it's a matter of the context in which it's being used that would raise issues.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
It'd be funny if Sakurai showed off Dark Pit, but didn't say anything...leaving those who don't know about the leak guessing. xD

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
"Here's a Goomba. It's close enough to release that I don't have to tell you anything, right?"
-.-

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Nah, you're all wrong. The real potd will reveal none other than....Red Herring (guess what that's a reference to)!

...Nah, I'm only kidding. It's going to cover yet another menu.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Shulk's been explained enough, let's get something new. Like an alt or maybe assist trophy/big disconfirmation.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I would like to see either an alt or new stage.
Nah, you're all wrong. The real potd will reveal none other than....Red Herring (guess what that's a reference to)!
The reference is from "A Pup named Scooby-Doo"

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
The Shulk's PoTH is so predictable. So, I'm expecting that Sakurai would post something else just for the sake of being unpredictable.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Sakurai just casually reveals Snake for no reason, CrashBoards slams down like a rock, everyone freaks out and tries to justify it.

Just imagine...

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
There's nobody on the train tonight...

Oh well, more room to kick my feet up!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You guys do know that we're probably going to get updates until both the 3DS and Wii U version come out in all four major regions (JP, NA, EU, AU) right? These are just the final 10 until the Japanese release of the 3DS version; "Japan Time" won't be going anywhere for a while.
True, but it's fair to expect the PoTD hype to take a nosedive, for a while at least.

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Well, it's the FINAL COUNTDOWN! (tururu tururururu!, ahm, that song form Europe)

10th pic before the release... The beggining of a character cavalcade?

Personally, I think that Sakurai explains Gaur Plains...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom