• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Circuit - East Division (Official Info & Announcements)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll be posting the most up to date information here. Keep watch on this thread to see where and when the circuit's events will be!

The ruleset that the TOs will be able to modify will be posted below once the SBR ruleset is finished.

This image should be updated a bit from time to time, but this is just a visual. You can kind of see the range I'm going for when it comes to the circuit events.

Midwest Circuit East Venues, Dates, and TOs!

1rst- Mar 7thSuccess!
Tournament Organizer: Blood Hawk and TheBlueBlade

2nd- April 11thSuccess!

Tournament Organizer: MHoltz

This venue doesn't allow outside food, but they are selling food IN the venue for very cheap! Please be respectful of the venue's rules. Also? FREE PARKING in the parking garage right behind the building! :D

Pictures: http://www.allaboutyoucatering.net/bushnell.htm

3rd- May 23rd Confirmed!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=231335

Tournament at Ohio University held by the OUGA group! This venue has several ROOMS with lecture-style seating and giant projectors for observers, plenty of places for various TVs, computers in every room, and a college-level internet connection. Streaming will be a must here, and if we get setups we can have an entire room for friendlies!

OUGA has run several events very well in the past, and they have the best "fun" events ever. If you can show up Friday, do it.

4th Champs- June 20th of June

Springfield, Ohio, with Nope! His event was a blast with nearly 100 people and was by far the best run event I've ever been to. Nope and crew were an obvious choice for championships. Hopefully the drive won't be too bad for people, because this one is gonna be huge!

Remember, this event is worth 1.5x points!

I really wanted to have a double tournament month for the circuit since we started so late, but 4 events will have to do for the spring. I don't want to interfere with the larger travelling schedules of the summer months, and people need some space between events to save money.

I'm already planning the next MWCircuit series, so if you want to be a TO send me a PM ASAP! Make sure to check Rofa/Panda's MI-based circuit thread in the Midwest forums too! Fall of '09 will have TONS of tournaments with big names, big prizes, and big venues. Get hyped!

Misc. Information:

All actual dates are subject to change if deemed necessary.

Double tournament month may be changed to April due to end of college and other distractions.

All tournament rules will be set exactly one week from the tournament, meaning zero changes will be tolerated from that point forward.

In the case of a massive disagreement, lost venue, tragedy or emergency that results in a MWC East tournament being cancelled, a replacement tournament in a similar location will be used if at all possible. Should a replacement not be found, April and May will both be used as double tournament months to make up for the lost month; the venue and location will be given out far enough in advance so that you may save money for travel expenses.

All MWC East tournaments will be using the SBR official rulelist v2, posted below. TOs are able to add the optional rules as they see fit with the punishments they see fit. TOs are not able to add or remove stages from the starter/counter/banned lists, but can move stages from starter/counter or counter/banned to one of the two appropriate stage lists. Long story short, all TOs will use the SBR list within the SBR rulelist guidelines. Please don't complain about the TO choices whether they are for more conservative or more liberal; the stages were voted on by the SBR and were discussed extensively.

All the money info will be hosted online in a google document and no, you cannot see it. The TOs, myself, and those in the MWC group will be able to see it. You will still be able to see placements and whatnot in the place below, but I don't want a TO hounded by the public for any reason and that includes financial reasons. We'll all handle the financial stuff, don't worry about it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Circuit Monies
Event #1- Lucario is Pawsome
Singles- $66
Doubles- $63

Event #2- C4 Galore!
Singles- $140
Doubles- $110

OS has the money clause said:
In the case of fire, theft, tornado, or a fire tornado thief, OS will replace the money out of pocket. Unless he finds out who stole it, in which case they will pay OS twice what they stole or OS will cut them so bad they wish they didn't get cut so bad.
OS has the money clause 2 said:
If you think you are a super sleuth and OS and/or the TOs are making the giant dollars by skimming off the top [see: minimum wage], you're probably stupid. If you're pretty sure you aren't, send me a PM instead of posting it on the forum and I can explain where your calculation went wrong.

Seriously. If anyone ever tries to start a firestorm about something, I will personally remove them from the circuit rankings and flip them off from my chair and laugh manically as I do it. You play nice and I will too.
Circuit points:

[Points]

1 - 40 pts
2 - 30 pts
3 - 20 pts
4 - 15 pts
5 - 10 pts
7 - 8 pts
9 - 6 pts
13- 4 pts
17 - 2 pts
25 - 1 pt

Teams will involve individual points for seeding. This means that you can change partners mid-season and still get a decent seeding for the championships (date TBD).

how team points work said:
Teams points are for your team. Should you change team members, your most used team for the circuit will get exactly one fourth points for your other placements added to your total score. Your other teams cannot be considered for prize money and are effectively "disbanded". If you have a different teammate each time, your most recent teammate will be used.

This rewards consistent teammates, but doesn't punish you harshly if you have to have a random teammate.

For example, a player that gets first for 3 events (40 points) but changes teams every event would have 20 points to add to their final score of 40 at the champs for each event.

40 + 10 + 10 + 10 =70 points from that one player. Assuming his teammate got 3rd at each event prior, (5 + 5 + 5), they'd have 85 points total.

30 + 30 + 30 + 30 =120 (a team getting second each event)

As you can see, this does not allow you to team with a different person every event and make bank at the end. If you happen to team with someone random due to missing an event but got 1st with your teammate every other time, it would look like this:

10 + 40 + 40 + 40 = 130

Thus allowing you to miss a grand total of one event and beat a team that gets 2nd every time with consistent teammates!

To sum it all up for you without examples:

You may only receive prize money for one team at the end. The most played (or most recent if the teams all had the same number of events) will be used and that team is effectively disbanded and cannot be included in the rankings.

If you change teams mid-season, you will get 1/4th the points from your previous events added to the team being ranked.

All teams points are used for seeding for the championships.
Overall Singles Points

Alleh 80
Anther 30
AlphaZealot 30
Lain 30
Judge 20
Capem 17
Omniswell 16
Needle of Juntah 16
CapEm- 15
Bowyer 14
Overswarm 14
Xisin 12
SamuraiPanda 12
ook 10
Renegade 10
Kel 10
Shugo 8
Toph 8
Chewy 8
Rofa 7
HateOni 6
Tactical 6
Y.b.M. 5
Quivo 4
Lou 3
Rowan 3
Infern Angelis 3
Smash64 3
Count 2
Machinegun Norm 2
Pops 2
Blood Hawk 2
Nope 2
Hilt 2
Kirk 2
Mr. E 2
Fizzle 1
Asdioh 1
Dope 1
Mister Eric 1
Ripple 1

Overall Doubles Points

Joshu + Overswarm 45
Needle of Juntah + Alleh 40
Omni + HateOni 40
Ally + Yes 30
Y.b.M. + Quivo 28
Renegade + MachinegunNorm 25
Anther + Panda 20
AlphaZealot + Kel 10
Bowyer + Lain 10
Lou + Nope 10
Needle of Juntah + Judge 10
Infern Angelis + Smash64 8
Rofa + Dope 8
Ripple + Ook 8
Asdioh + ook 6
Capem + Fonz 2 6
Hilt + Cr4sh 6
Kirk + Blood Hawk 6
Ripple + Chewy 6
SamuraiPanda + Omniswell 6
Argentstew + ITT 6
Sliq + Chewy 6
AlphaZealot + Bowyer 6
Epic + Toph 2 4
Surgeon + Oranos 4
TheBlueBlade + Trevor 4
Xisin + Mister Eric 4
Djisk + Fromundaman 4
Spec + Light 4
Steel Samurai + Muldini 4
Tactical + Rowan 2
Whats the Point + Mr. E 2
Framerate + Pops 2
Keist + Jokey 2
Asdioh + Mr. E 2
Rofa + Bloodhawk 2
Whats the Point + The Mann 2
Count + Fuzzy 1
Asasin + D34th 1
Slips + Josh 1
Matt + Paul 1
XeroXin + TBB 1
Mr.9 + Calic 1
King Chaos + Shugo 1
Clowsui + Excel 1

*note*

I'm not updating the points entirely between events. Currently, the standings show Joshu and I in first place in doubles. In reality, NOJ + Ally are in first place. Ally brings with him 7.5 points from his 2nd place finish with Yes and NOJ brings with him 2.5 points from his teaming with Judge. This adds a total of 10 points to their score, giving them 50 points. The reason I am not updating this each event is because it is incredibly time consuming and all the math will change by the end of the next event. Feel free to look at the results below and figure out where your team is though!

Remember, only your highest scoring team is counted. You can't win money for more than one team, so they're counted as disbanded! If you have multiple teams with the same score throughout the circuit, the most recent team will be counted regardless of placement. All disbanded teams give each exactly 1/4th of their points to each of the individual members and these points are added to the highest ranking team, as shown above with Ally and NoJ.

Singles events

Circuit event #1: Lucario is Pawsome
1 - Alleh
2 - Lain
3 - AlphaZealot
4 - Needle of Juntah
T5 - Overswarm
T5 - Kel
T7 - Bowyer
T7 - Omniswell
T9 - Renegade
T9 - SamuraiPanda
T9 - Chewy
T9 - Rofa
T13 - Toph
T13 - Y.b.M.
T13 - Tactical
T13 - ook
T17 - Xisin
T17 - Hilt
T17 - Mr. E
T17 - Kirk
T17 - Quivo
T17 - Infern Angelis
T17 - Capem
T17 - Smash64
T25 - Dope
T25 - Nope
T25 - Lou
T25 - Blood Hawk
T25 - Mister Eric
T25 - Ripple
T25 - Rowan
T25 - Asdioh

Circuit event #2: C4 Galore!

1. Ally ($375.36)

2. Anther ($178.04)

3. Judge ($109.48)

4. CapEm ($62.56)

5. AlphaZealot ($31.28)

5. Xisin ($31.28)

7. Omniswell /

7. Shugo

9. SamuraiPanda

9. Ook

9. Bowyer

9. hateoni

13. Renegade

13. Toph

13. Overswarm

13. Ripple

17: MachinegunNorm

17: Quivo

17: Pops /

17: Chewy

17: Rowan

17: Tactical

17: Count

17: Lou

25: Nope

25: Infern /

25: Y.B.M

25: Fizzle

25: Smash64 / /

25: Needle of Juntah

25: Bloodhawk

25: Rofa

33: Cake

33: Asdioh

33: Champ

33: Crunch

33: King Chaos

33: Ithrowthings

33: Tyr

33: 1der

33: Hilt

33: ArgentStew

33: djiskabibble

33: Cr4sh

33: Mr.E

33: Z

33: Sliq

33: TheMann

Doubles Events

Circuit event #1: Lucario is Pawsome
1 - Michigan + Canada (Needle of Juntah + Alleh)
2 - Team Just Salesmen (Joshu + Overswarm)
3 - Bombs + Rocks (Y.b.M. + Quivo)
4 - Renegade + MachinegunNorm
T5 - AlphaZealot + Kel
T5 - Team Bokeasmole (Bowyer + Lain)
T7 - We Took Your Jobs (Infern Angelis + Smash64)
T7 - Team 1st Place (Rofa + Dope)
T9 - Team Last Place (Ripple + Chewy)
T9 - Sucker Punch (Asdioh + ook)
T9 - PandaSwell (SamuraiPanda + Omniswell)
T9 - McCafe (Kirk + Blood Hawk)
T13 - Team Toothpicks of Perfect Adventure (TheBlueBlade + Trevor)
T13 - Interplanetary Funksmanship (Hilt + Cr4sh)
T13 - We Like Imagination (Surgeon + Oranos)
T13 - Sky High (Lou + Nope)
T17 - MTJ J (Whats the Point + Mr. E)
T17 - OVER 9000! (Capem + Fonz)
T17 - We <3 ***** (Xisin + Mister Eric)
T17 - Epic + Toph
T17 - Deez Nutz (Tactical + Rowan)

Circuit Event #2: C4 Galore
1: Omni Hate (Omni + Hate Oni) ($345.95)

2: No is best in Midwest (Yes + Ally) ($188.70)

3: Popsicle Sticks (Anther + Panda) ($94.35)

4: France Sucks (Joshu + Overswarm)

5: Renegade and Machinegun (Ren + Norm)

5: Team Judgement (Judge + NoJ)

7: Bombs And Rocks (Quivo + YBM)

7: King Kongs (Ripple + Ook)

9: We Met on eharmony (Argentstew + ITT)

9: Sliq and Chewy (Sliq + Chewy)

9: I Broke My TV (AZ + Bowyer)

9: Sky High (Nope + Lou)

13: Gay Dream (DJisk + Fromundaman)

13: Chaotic Crisis (Spec + Light)

13: Over 9000!!! (Capem + Fonz)

13: Steel Muldini (Steel Samauri + Muldini)

17: Interplanetary Funkmanship (Crash + Hilt)

17: Team Wigglio (Framerate + Pops)

17: Bunker Rush (Keist + Jokey)

17: Team Beep (Mr.E + Asdioh)

17: Epic Tophu (Epic + Toph)

17: Outta My Way (Rofa + Bloodhawk)

17: We <3 ***** (Xisin + Mr. Eric)

17: What's the Man (WTP + Mann)

25: Chocholate Covered Kittens (Count + Fuzzy)

25: Pit Fall (Asasin + D34TH)

25: Ebony Ivory (Slips + Josh)

25: Spiked (Matt + Paul)

25: Xero Blade (XeroXin + TBB)

25: 4933 (Mr 9 + Calic)

25: Growing Lagann (King Chaos + Shugo)

25: Team Blazian (Clowsui + Excel)

33: Nature Boys (Shadowbot + Metaflare)

33: KY Jelly (King Yoshi + Xtacy Falco)

33: Icy Hot 2 (Wakka + Paradigm)

33: Mexico And Peru FTW (Infern + Smash64)

33: Jungle Book (Champ + Cake)

Nope

Smash Lord
I still don't think we should do a double tournament month there is nothing wrong with pushing it back another month. We aren't on a time schedule or anything to my knowledge? I also think Chicago is pretty close and should be allowed to host a tourney! The circuit event should be spread out pretty evenly between the East Midwest. IL is just lucky since they could be considered either East or West and they should be able to host one in chicago for us.

Edit: it is also very hard on everyone's wallet having two tourneys in the same month.

Vayseth

Smash Master
It'll be fine. July is going to be hard on everyone's wallets. There's plenty of huge tournaments that month (champs in Chicago, genesis in Cali, etc) and it's better to get this over with.

Fino

Smash Master
Haha, as you said OS... the struggle between east and west beings...
That being said...
I think we should have the championships somewhere in the middle such as st. louis. I don't think anyone here wants to drive 11 hours again for awhile.
If we're going to have a combined championship, it's only fair that both top scoring representatives should get a chance to play the championships.

*puts up flame shield*
(haha jk)

~Fino

Cook

Smash Master
Haha, as you said OS... the struggle between east and west beings...
That being said...
I think we should have the championships somewhere in the middle such as st. louis. I don't think anyone here wants to drive 11 hours again for awhile.
If we're going to have a combined championship, it's only fair that both top scoring representatives should get a chance to play the championships.

*puts up flame shield*
(haha jk)

~Fino
Yeah, I vote St. Louis, or maybe Springfield, if anyone from those places wants to get something going.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
i think he means championship for MWCE. However, a combined championship afterwards would be awesome. Like... the 16 people with the highest points from both regions meeting for a championsip

Overswarm

is laughing at you
There will be no championship event this season using points from MWCE and MWCW. There will be a MWCE championship in which the points winners will be given their money and a multiple of standard points.

The championship event, if it exists, will more than likley be a large national-style tournament in the month of July using a 2-3 day touranment format if we're looking for something HUGE. St. Louis wouldn't be too bad I'd imagine, nor would Chicago. I'm not too familiar with the west geography or even who the big names are, so I'd have to see where your population was to give my own opinion.

If I end up finding a sponsorship, I may use the sponsorship money for a private tournament of the top 16 in singles / doubles to all play in a single tournament with larger than normal entry fee ($15?!) plus bonus money, things like that... but that's to come.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
It is my great pleasure to be the first to publicly announce that ALL of MI is officially boycotting OS's circuit event :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It is my great pleasure to be the first to publicly announce that ALL of MI is officially boycotting OS's circuit event :)
That's weird, the MI I've been talking to hasn't said anything like that. They're actually helping run it. :\

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'm not supporting a circuit of any kind. West, OS's, MI's, whoever's, I'm not supporting it. DK already has a nice circuit in place in Chicago and it is more than excellent. He has multiple sponsors, trophies for every event, 60+ person tournaments, he has the makings of a dream season. I'm going to give him as much help as I can.

The rest of the midwest needs to grow up. When they do, you can find me in Chicago.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm not supporting a circuit of any kind. West, OS's, MI's, whoever's, I'm not supporting it. DK already has a nice circuit in place in Chicago and it is more than excellent. He has multiple sponsors, trophies for every event, 60+ person tournaments, he has the makings of a dream season. I'm going to give him as much help as I can.

The rest of the midwest needs to grow up. When they do, you can find me in Chicago.
Or Japan!

Vayseth

Smash Master
In august, after DK's circuit, I'll be there! =D

Until then... keep hating on each other MW. You're pretty good at it already.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok...easier brackets for teams and singles I guess...

Personally, saying you're boycotting tournaments because I DIDN'T GET THINGS MY WAY or OVERSWARM MADE ME SAD or whatever seems childish to me, but whatev!

I'm going to miss Joel's constant state of confusion...and Anther's...being Anther.
But I won't miss that one guy, Lain. What a nerd.
Lawl.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Nya! NYA! Angry I am! Nya! A lesson I will teach you! Your tournaments I won't attend! Sorry, you will be. Nya!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Haha....

Also, Joshu and I are still teaming for this circuit! Joshu, we need a new team name.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Personally, saying you're boycotting tournaments because I DIDN'T GET THINGS MY WAY or OVERSWARM MADE ME SAD or whatever seems childish to me, but whatev!
lol, so actually doing something when someone like OS comes in and takes control of everything while a bunch of people want him gone is childish?... ok, I respect your opinion :) lol

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yup, you totally ripped to my argument to shreds. I'm the failure when some people prance around smashboards saying "HAW HAW I'm not coming to your events OVERSUCK because I don't like you and my friends who might want to go CAN'T because they depend on me for a ride and I WON'T HELP THEM BECAUSE OF A PERSONAL GRUDGE!! btw grow up rest of the midwest and be mature like us."

God, I should just go kill myself right now...

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
This is the part where Yaridovich and Mack facepalm while Bowyer is still yelling MORE ARROWS MUST I SHOOT! Bowyer doesn't even know why he's shooting so many arrows.

Seriously, what are you still so upset about?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Yup, you totally ripped to my argument to shreds. I'm the failure when some people prance around smashboards saying "HAW HAW I'm not coming to your events OVERSUCK because I don't like you and my friends who might want to go CAN'T because they depend on me for a ride and I WON'T HELP THEM BECAUSE OF A PERSONAL GRUDGE!! btw grow up rest of the midwest and be mature like us."

God, I should just go kill myself right now...
Wait, what? Why would you take any offense at my last post? It was a joke and it was absolutely nothing against you whatsoever... Sorry if I offended you :(

*goes to the corner to cry*

This is the part where Yaridovich and Mack facepalm while Bowyer is still yelling MORE ARROWS MUST I SHOOT! Bowyer doesn't even know why he's shooting so many arrows.

Seriously, what are you still so upset about?
We're not going to let OS come in here and take the role of leader without the consent of everyone else... And just because I'm the main person who is being vocal about it doesn't mean that a lot of other people aren't upset...

At this point I'm done sending arrows and I'm just chillin and waitin to see how things unfold... but I think we all secretly know what's going to end up happening.

edit: Joshu, my line about respecting your opinion wasn't bitterly sarcastic... I guess I can see how it could have been taken that way. Sorry.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lawls, you'd have to try way harder than that to offend me. I'm just making fun or this childish argument. Whatever your intentions are, your methods are ridiculously juvenile and I don't know how you expect anyone to take you seriously when you and Vayseth are going about it like this.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
haha, you'll see =)
You'll see...!
- Eternal War of Anther and D_B_S

I'm with SCOTU and Bowyer, so if they're not in this then I have no reason to put what little I had into the circuit either. So, I can focus my energies on other things, like mourning my inability to attend tournaments.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I think it's safe to say that most of the people who are not vocalizing are not upset about anything; there's certainly no reason to assume that other people are unhappy. People generally speak up when they're pissed, and if they don't, they can't possibly expect anything to change. Overswamp would not be acting rationally if he stopped trying to organize things because 2 people are complaining about it.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
So, yeah, definitely looking forward to this. I hope MI does come cause most of them are really awesome people and have been a lot more civil about this than anybody else.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm going to be upset (IE bawling my eyes out) if I can't chill with Bowyer/Lain/Anther/Rofa/Samurai Panda/Big C/JV/Tink/NoJ/and anyone I am forgetting.

This is not a joke.
---
In other news:
1st: 48%
2nd: 22%
3rd: 14%
4th: 8%
5th: 4%
5th: 4%

That would be an amazing payout for singles. We used to at BOMB4 (and maybe 3) like 3 years ago and pretty much everyone loved it. I think I remember Neo jizzing in his pants when he found out he got money for 5th (and it was like $60). Of course, this was back in the days of $20 no venue fee singles tournaments...so there was about $1,900 distributed, but still.

What I think about circuit winning:
-10%-15% should be taken out from each event, singles and doubles being treated separately.

-No more teams points. It is ridiculous that Joel can go to like every event, get top 2-3 every event, but get no teams winnings. The whole point of making people stay with the same teammate is to try to stop the best players from simply teaming with each other. There are three problems with this system:
1) It happens anyways
2) It really screws someone who actually cares about the circuit and goes to every event like NoJ if his partners rides keep bailing on him/other stuff happens to his partners.
3) I'm going to be 100% honest, I do not want to reward first place to 2 people who team at each event and get 3rd at each event just because the people above them kept switching up teammates. If you consistently get third you deserve 3rd place. If you consistently get 1st but with different teammates then you deserve 1st place. Finally, the number of consistent teams in the midwest is very limited, we are basically talking about accommodating less than 8 teams who would actually attend every (or even most) events together.

Reward the circuit teams to the top 6 circuit teams players based on individual teams points, with 1/2 being worth the same, 3/4 being worth the same, and 5/6 being worth the same amount of money.

MLG uses a system where you earn individual points as part of a team. These points stay with you as a player even as you switch teams.

-Don't take money out of the circuit championship to put into the circuit prize pool.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
AZ, why haven't you joined the group yet? O_o

Post that in the MW group

Sorry to see MI go; some good players in there and it's 5-10 people depending on the event, but if the drivers won't come I can't force 'em.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Group???

I usually just ignore group invites (ie it says "1 new group invite" and I don't bother to click it).

I'll go check it out.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Long story short:

Kel said "who wants to run the circuit"

No one said anything

I said "fine, I'll do it" and got started

A bunch of people that didn't attend the circuit for more than an event or so complained because they wanted their "voices heard"; apparently they won't run it, but they want whoever is actually doing things to do what they're told.

I said "no thanks". I planned out the entire circuit and invited a few people into a private room to help discuss things like payouts and whatnot.

Bowyer (you might have seen him at the champs, he was playing friendlies a lot since he got 33rd) got angry and said he wouldn't drive and now MI is in a pickle because whoever wants to go can't because they don't have cars.

At the same time, Rich Wheeler has been talking a lot, but he lives more on MWCWest territory so I'm not sure why he cares.

That about sums it up. To put it in perspective, MI is about two cars with a few good smashers. This just means that circuit events will have 5-10 less people in it with more spaces open for money, so keep practicing Asdioh!

First circuit event is at Dastrn's venue, 2nd is going to be in Springfield Ohio. If there are any changes I'll let you know, I have backup venues ready.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Lawls, you'd have to try way harder than that to offend me. I'm just making fun or this childish argument. Whatever your intentions are, your methods are ridiculously juvenile and I don't know how you expect anyone to take you seriously when you and Vayseth are going about it like this.
To be perfectly clear, I'm not supporting any circuit. That is to say I'm not supporting OS because he refuses to work with people and he's the king. I also refuse to be a part of MI's childish games. Hopefully something comes together soon, but I think I'm still not going to be a part of it even if it does come together. Chicago tournaments are too good.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Losing MI itself is no big deal. Losing Anther and Lain is huge; they did awesome in teams and Lain was really starting to move up in singles and we all know Anther is a beast. But really, their money is as green as anyone else's... and we're not hurting for numbers anywhere. It'll be sad to see 'em go if that's what they want, but nothing much I can do if they've made up their minds.

Besides, this definitely leaves room open for the up and coming players that just poked their heads out at the championship. Q and AZ are going to be a threat with or without MI; I'm sure they'd like the extra income anyway.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
this also makes the driving distances for some areas
louisville
not as bad. gonna suck not having anther there though, but nothing can be done

Besides, this definitely leaves room open for the up and coming players that just poked their heads out at the championship.
:D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hilt, I want you to teach me Olimar at Morehead. I messed around with him but can't figure him out.

Top Bottom