• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio V [Melee] 1/17/09 ::Vids in 2nd post::

Big_R

Smash Champion
watty im sorry i left before u almost kicked me out for no reason u son of a *****!

u should have stopped criticizing me i cant take that kinda nonsense. the coke boys kno how to do **** right so dont hate and try and start koc or something by urself u punk nigwont even play with me going to school instead. suck my balls son. suck my balls

so cocaine is gonna be everywhere, we're gonna be so blown out of our minds but enjoy sucking cok or we ***s!!!

soap

Smash Hero
yo SUP

Anyway need a partner for this thing............anybody free ?

Tis Aj

maybe Big D ??

edit : oops forgot I was logged in as nate.....but ya weva

Harm.

Smash Cadet
i am bringing a complete setup. 1 more day till this sh*t goes down!!!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Am i just ******** or did the thread title say that this was today as of yesterday? lol

Anyway can't wait for this. I can bring a TV and a wii w/ melee if you guys want. It's a 19" LCD HD TV so I'm not sure if there will be lag issues (I remember someone mentioning a laggy TV last time) but when I play on it I don't really notice any lag. I might just be used to it though.

I'll probably just bring it anyway and you guys can decide what to do with it lol.

KaShank

Smash Apprentice
Even if you're worried about a T.V. having lag, bring it. It should free up some pressure for friendlies.

aquteen

Smash Ace
i'll be bringing a drive to store matches on. If at all possible, to those who are recording matches. Once you're done could i copy the files? I like to do montages and stuff of events.
I'll be recording the winners/losers/grand finals of singles and doubles. Rance is bringing his comp to run tio so we can copy the files over with that if you want.

edit: *****es i got some good news!

no one else has rented out the place on saturday. so basically we now have no time constraints (I'd still like to get done at a reasonable time)

I will be getting there at 11 to turn the heat on and set up so if anyone else would like to come at that time to help setup/play some matches before the tourney your welcome to.

aquteen

Smash Ace
lol ya unless someone reserves the place tonight but who the **** would reserve a park shelter building the night before with this ****ttey weather.

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
Hey, I need a ride, and so does a friend of mine (Dobs). We're on West Campus.

Any help would be much appreciated; I'm probably going to be bringing a setup, so I don't want to ride the bus. (If I have to ride the bus, I'm probably not going to haul around a Wii/TV)

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Imma leaving for the tournament now, no snow johns for me :)

Wear gloves guys it's really cold and cold hand johns will not be tolerated if you didn't wear gloves.

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
results yet?
I just got home, so ima eat some dinner and then ill edit this post with the full results.

Thanks everyone for coming, was a huge turnout (51 for singles, and i think 21 teams). Thank you to 4%, Big R, Watty, Drephen, Big D, Juke, Swift and X for helping run pools.

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
Aight im double posting instead cause i want more posts, whatchu gona do bout it?

Doubles: (21 entrants)

1: the united states of *** kicking ($216.00) (4% + X)
2: catalina winemixer ($108.00) (Watty + Drephen)
3: tthhe ppurrtyy ($36.00) (Big R + Juke)
4: endorphine machine (Swift + XYT)
5: thats whats up (Jiano + Souroush)
5: Team ****
7: Dynamic Entry
7: Bigd + Aj

Singles: (51 entrants, 8 pools into a 32 man bracket)

1: Drephen ($300)
2: Swift ($150)
3: Jiano ($50)
4: Juke
5: Big R
5: 4%
7: XYT
7: X :)
9: Big D
9: fear
9: Hugs$$$
9: souroush
13: Impp
13: Anon
13: Aj
13: Vudujin
17: The Lake
17: Nakamaru
17: Lyme
17: Harm
17: Phil
17: 2-tone
17: Dobs
17: CDCP
25: Akira
25: megachuk
25: aquteen
25: DNA Instant
25: MYK
25: Dippndots
25: BDC
25: A-Laon

aquteen

Smash Ace
^ what about the rest of the doubles results???

THINGS PEOPLE LEFT

Black Gamecube controller

Orange Gamecube controller

also someone acedintily took a wavebird port that wasn't thiers it says "IAN" on the side.

thanks to everyone who came =)

-Sionnach-

Smash Rookie
For a first tournament experience, I didn't do too bad, and by that I mean I got my *** handed to me, but it will still fun as hell. :dizzy:

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
Yet another bada$$ MoOT. Good **** to everyone I played. Pools should be done at every one of these things.

Btw, XYT, I completely forgot about our mm. Hit me up at the next one, man.

Top Bottom