• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-South Power Rankings (AL, AR, MS, TN) - Updated: 6/20

edwards-nightmare

Smash Cadet
@ you pplz-- howdy ya'll

@iori-- great sig
@zane-- i need to play you, ive gotten much better since innV. when are the bi's gonna start again???
@duke--come after school....to play (cough cough)
@jihad--hello

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
hahaha i play FFXI with Shogun and i REALLY wanna play him. He is Tyseuh on FFXI lol.
Lol, I finally found you and this thread Gremio :laugh:

But yea, I've been posting everywhere since that INNV tourney wanting to play people. And what would I have to do to play some of you top ranking guys. I would like to see where I stand in the Mid South.

I'd love to play some of you guys, it was real fun at INNV.

-Chad-

Slackerator
WM = West Memphis (or Wild Macaroni but I'm pretty sure he didn't mean that)

@Ed- Teach Kyo to correctly use the @ symbol. Your're the only one in the bloodline who gets it.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Heya folks I started recording some of my stuff on VHS. I have some really good stuff on the tapes that I would like to show. I'm going to try and make a combo vids, 3 of them. They're going to feature Mario, D.K., and Samus. I just need something for an opening and closing. And also I wanted to know if anyone knows how to draw really good, it would be greatly appriciated. I want all three of them in Shogun type armor (the plated kind) D.K. on the left, Mario on the right, and Samus in the middle. If anybody that knows how to draw or could just throw some ideas at me, it would be greatly appriciated.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Heya folks I started recording some of my stuff on VHS. I have some really good stuff on the tapes that I would like to show. I'm going to try and make a combo vids, 3 of them. They're going to feature Mario, D.K., and Samus. I just need something for an opening and closing. And also I wanted to know if anyone knows how to draw really good, it would be greatly appriciated. I want all three of them in Shogun type armor (the plated kind) D.K. on the left, Mario on the right, and Samus in the middle. If anybody that knows how to draw or could just throw some ideas at me, it would be greatly appriciated.
You could probably enlist Epsilon from Georgia to jump on that. Eps makes top-notch sigs and has a new tablet pc, i hear.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
You could probably enlist Epsilon from Georgia to jump on that. Eps makes top-notch sigs and has a new tablet pc, i hear.
K thanks, i'll get right on it. I just finished my coompletion of mario vids (6 hours of mario action) so now i'm going to start on D.K. then Samus.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I totally agree, bro. Let's just chill, play some Gamecube.
...and vote Reflex for Top 10.

:3

I think people are so anxious because it was last projected as "after INN V." As I've said before, I have a free meal from a friend riding on this one~

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
There is a biweekly this weekend. I'd like to have it, then post a new PR on the 2nd biweekly (26th).

There's an ETA. :)
Um, if there's enough time at this biweekly, I'd like to play some of the ranked members and prove my worth... i've got a kinda good c. falcon too...

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Can I be put on the potentials list because I can ice skate like a pro and have a sweet wide brim hat?

I'm also OK at Smash...Needless to say, I'm anxious for the new rankings! Just look at my face!

Handorin

Smash Hero
I wish I could go to the next bi. =(
I still wont make it cause I sucked when we actually had to do pools at g4s3. =(

P.S. Virg is such a cool dude.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I should be there May 24th for that biweekly if you guys still have it. I"ve been anxious to play you guys again. You might be suprised also, i've gotten alittle better since INNV ;)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Lol, well let's just hope I can do better than what I did at the tourney. I'm bring some friends with me. AK (Eradicator) you've already met I believe, but my other friend, his name is also Zane (Gerudo Vice game name) you haven't met. He has a pretty good Ganon, I would like for you guys to rate him when we come. :)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Wow, zane your phrase sounds very familar. Also zane just so you know i beat myztex in a money match, and also space balls but i had to fight him he told me if i didn't he would tell eveyone i refused the match.

ps i ams to good for my own goodies, love yah

Handorin

Smash Hero
I didnt see you doing any MMs with Rice at G4S3, wait you got 4 stocked? lolz

Top Bottom