• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-South Power Rankings (AL, AR, MS, TN) - Updated: 6/20

-Chad-

Slackerator
And Reflex is practically in GA =/ but he's on the Mid-South rankings.

I still have lived in MS my whole life.

@Panelists- Check the d@mn panelist forum =x

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Don't that would only decrease the population density even more!!!!

On Topic-GO CHAD!!!! Power Rankings rock! WOOO!! Updates welcome!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Don't that would only decrease the population density even more!!!!

On Topic-GO CHAD!!!! Power Rankings rock! WOOO!! Updates welcome!
I hate you v man, any who i am glad forward said what he said hahahah. Why because we really see who this guy is and plus we have iori for guidence. He is right tho nite and lance are to busy, i fight gay at every torney i go to that is big, and everyone loves chad. I don't know how that is a factor but >.<. I am not saying there isn't anymore good smashers but i don't fight the rest of runway or the blood line enough, so i know you guys are getting lazy but we all need to jump to the next level. Smashster i don't understand man you should be like the hyrlian nitmare if not better. Zero you are beastly man, don't know any good ness players. Myzz you are to good keep up the good work. Hyper you still are my fav leader. Saber you are the closest thing to darkrain i know. joman and moogle shiek mania is too good. co i am most displeased with you, you main one of the same characters i do plus you fight nite on a bases. space the more i see you play hahah love it. sorry chad no words for you man i guess you beast when you want to :confused:. virg come to a tourney man once and a while, pls for iori. Fizz you are the next ken no mo words said just prove for me bro. All you guys are good just pick up the paste i don't understand why we are the ones pointed out by forward esspecailly since we are the beastest state of smashers in the world. :093:

ps and if you don't believe in yourself, do it for huanter. klap trap

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I hate you v man, any who i am glad forward said what he said hahahah. Why because we really see who this guy is and plus we have iori for guidence. He is right tho nite and lance are to busy, i fight gay at every torney i go to that is big, and everyone loves chad. I don't know how that is a factor but >.<. I am not saying there isn't anymore good smashers but i don't fight the rest of runway or the blood line enough, so i know you guys are getting lazy but we all need to jump to the next level. Smashster i don't understand man you should be like the hyrlian nitmare if not better. Zero you are beastly man, don't know any good ness players. Myzz you are to good keep up the good work. Hyper you still are my fav leader. Saber you are the closest thing to darkrain i know. joman and moogle shiek mania is too good. co i am most displeased with you, you main one of the same characters i do plus you fight nite on a bases. space the more i see you play hahah love it. sorry chad no words for you man i guess you beast when you want to :confused:. virg come to a tourney man once and a while, pls for iori. Fizz you are the next ken no mo words said just prove for me bro. All you guys are good just pick up the paste i don't understand why we are the ones pointed out by forward esspecailly since we are the beastest state of smashers in the world. :093:

Word... I'll be entering the tournament this bi-weekly.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Iori, let me requote you:

I hate you v man.
plus we have iori for guidence.
virg come to a tourney man once and a while, pls for iori.
Why do you hate me? Is it wrong to vote for Chad? I just want to be friends :(

Also, I would like to come to this bi-weekly (just like I would like to come to all the bi-weeklies), but I have graduation parties I am forced to attend :(

I'm sorry Iori...One day...

-Chad-

Slackerator

Somewhere in there was some words.

Iori, I'm trying to pace my smashing now cause I am starting to get a little burnt out of playing it so much. =x plus I have no license now so I can't come to your house anyway..

Nite

Smash Champion
TRC....I thought you loved me? *hangs himself*

Good words Iori, but I won't be at a lot of biweeklies from now on. You guys might see me more when I graduate.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Iori is too good. Not so good at Super Mario Kart, but awesome at Smash. Chad is too good. Nite is too good. I wish you'd gone to G4S3 though...

However, Reflex is made of win and should be top ten!

Handorin

Smash Hero
If you try to understand Iori, you will end up being more confused than when you started.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace

Haha, thanks for all the faith you have in me. I think I'll start picking up Smash again, like playing everday. I've been playing it quite a bit recently, and I <3 the South.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Needs an update, IMO.

On a lighter note, someone catch me for some hot D/P action. Friend code's in the signature. :3

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Due to technical difficulties (i.e. missing rankees at the biweekly), the results have been postponed. I plan on having these up ASAP.

In the meantime... Please welcome our newest panelist: Ihavespaceballs.

Yay.

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
I sense a disturbance in the panelists. A gap that needs filling...

This IHSB though...
The Schwartz is strong with this one. Perhaps he is just the man we need.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
@the mad hatter hey what happened to the controllers?
School happened. I've been working on a few lately. I've talked with Sarge and we are planing on coming soon. I will get it to you. Hell, I haven't completed Forwards yet and I was suppose to give it to him at INN V.

Wow, off topic.
Ummm...
GO IORI! KEEP THAT #1 SPOT!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
*pokes Reflex out of bed*

Says to Reflex: pssst.... Prac wants his turn now. Yes I'm sorry I have to make you leave so early, but Prac says it's his turn.

>.>

Top Bottom