• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-South Power Rankings (AL, AR, MS, TN) - Updated: 6/20

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think it was 1)Nite, 2Chad, 3Iori. 1/2 might be switched. I didnt watch them so I forget.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Never fear zane is here.
hahahaha anyway you guys that didn't go to fc well all i can say is it was a blast. Best matches we're against eddy pc taj doll master ka luigi gimpyfish lunastar chu in teams dyc z tink watt and a bunch of others.

Wish i could of money matched eggz and gimpyfish but just didn't happen. The kishes we're great and they really pampered us haahaha. I really hope all of you who haven't gone please go to it next year. The best part was the experience that everyone recieved, watching the best in action really helped my game haahah.

ps level up

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for 2x post. I'll try not to suck so much if you guys ever come down to a bi-weekly and we have a crew battle again. I was just really tired lol. Yes I will John about it, shut up.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Mid-South Power Rankings, as of 6/20:

1. Chad - MS
2. Iori - TN
3. Moogle - AL
4. Lance87 - TN
5. Ihavespaceballs - TN
6. Fizz - AR
7. Kyo - TN
8. TheReflexWonder - AL
9. Chamberlin - AR
10. JMoan - TN
11. Thief - AL
12. Myztek - MS
13. SaberGuy -AR
14. KOKingPin - TN
15. PrinceZane - AR
16. SmashterLink - TN
17. Mslano - AL
18. Keta - TN
19. Sensai - AL
20. Zero - TN

Potentials:

Ace
Ambix
Coach
Ragnarock
Shogun

WHERE IS NITE ON THESE?

Did you quit, Nite?
T_T

Nite

Smash Champion
Menthol- Lol, nah I didn't quit. You should've seen us at FC going crazy. It was too good.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Go to Smash Aid; I'll bring either my SNES or my N64; someone collaborate with me so that both systems are there. I'll play Bust a Move and MK: Trilogy. Needs more Pokèmon Puzzle League, Stadium 2, and Samurai Kirby, though.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Go to Smash Aid; I'll bring either my SNES or my N64; someone collaborate with me so that both systems are there. I'll play Bust a Move and MK: Trilogy. Needs more Pokèmon Puzzle League, Stadium 2, and Samurai Kirby, though.
MK TRILOGY? Time to unleash the broken. Hope you like getting corner combo'ed by 9 sweeps in a row! LOL...100% Combo.

Mortal Kombat Trilogy is broken. Especially on the N64.

Linguini

Smash Master
WTF is Nite on those PR's?
Seriously, he's a monster, def. one of the smartest falco's ive played.
Can't wait to play you again dude.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
He requested not to be on the most recent version of it. If he does it again when we update it next, I for one will ignore his request.

eet

Smash Ace
taylorfrombrla eet was loged in already >.>-

la should be added to these rankings. none of us played moogle in the tournament but we beat him in friendlies. i cant really say much about my tournament placing because i got jewed by a 3 way tie rule and didnt make it out my first pool at fc but you should def. add us to this listing.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Does no one read this thread before asking this question? This has to be like the 19th time someone's asked that. It was on the page before this one, too.

Nite

Smash Champion
Thanks Linguini. Yea, everyone asks that question. Then IHSB answers it everytime, lol. Your Ganon is amazing. I've gotta come to Florida sometime and play all of you guys again.

Handorin

Smash Hero
It should be put in the first post.

We could just make a sub group called "Legends" like GA does. Just put Nite and Aurafox in there and we good to go.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
taylorfrombrla eet was loged in already >.>-

la should be added to these rankings. none of us played moogle in the tournament but we beat him in friendlies. i cant really say much about my tournament placing because i got jewed by a 3 way tie rule and didnt make it out my first pool at fc but you should def. add us to this listing.
We've talked about this before... It is popular panelist vote (and even most of you guys have said it) that you guy's don't travel much. We don't know a lot about you guys, and you don't know a lot about us. Appearance is definitely the best way to get on the list.

I'd be more than happy to talk to some of you guys with other panelists if you want to try to work something out. :)

Top Bottom