• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-South Power Rankings (AL, AR, MS, TN) - Updated: 6/20

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
The reason why Nite isn't on the power rankings is because he spends his weeknights fighting illiteracy in the inner city and vowed he would never write his name again until all of the children could read...

He is such a man! *wipes tears from eyes*

That or he chose to have his name kept off. Most say it's the latter, but I still have hope!

Nite

Smash Champion
This man speaks the truth. Justice will be served!

Lol, Col Bol.

Zane- Could you please post why I'm not on the list somewhere in the first post. Somebody is always asking.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Haha pssh you get taken off the list, then you get your own special sentence about why you're not on it? D@mn, that was the plan all along!

Actually, his name is off to prevent people from coming to our tournies, because he keeps ****** our new pplz : (

Btw I'm from AL? Cool, I'm goin to visit Moogle.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Haha pssh you get taken off the list, then you get your own special sentence about why you're not on it? D@mn, that was the plan all along!

Actually, his name is off to prevent people from coming to our tournies, because he keeps ****** our new pplz : (

Btw I'm from AL? Cool, I'm goin to visit Moogle.
Too late, he already scared me away. Not to mention that you and Iori did, too. >_>

How often do those things get updated? I hope that I get an honorable mention or something sometime in the future. lol

mslano

Smash Journeyman
From what I've seen, the update schedule seems to be once every 2 1/2 months or so. Which means we can deal with about 7 more instances of people asking about Nite. Next time, I'll just say we killed him and the Nite you think you know is actually a robot, which counts as a controller mod and disallows his presence on the rankings.

Or not. I don't know what just happened there.

Nite

Smash Champion
Whatevs, lol. People won't read it though. I wonder how long it will take for someone to ignore everything we've said and ask again. Haha.

Oh yea..."I'M AA ROOOBOOT"

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
How bout Bowser? He sounds like a good character. ;)
He's not. >:[[[[[[

Chad play bowser against his falco, it works.

DOWN B > DOWNSMASH > UP SMASH > UPSMASH

RARARARARARRRRRRRRRRR
More like try to land as many Forward-B's in an aerial chaingrab as possible.

It's not incredibly practical, but it's so fun and "impressive" to see it pulled off.

Short-hop gayzers are a pain, though.

Sensai

Smash Master
Hey, guys, I just noticed this...where's Nite on the power rankings?

No, I'm not an idiot. Just wanted to drop an affectionate word to you guys. <3<3

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
What you know about purple?

beware.....the NIIIIIIIIIGHTMAAAARE!

nite team with me at the next bi you foo

team NIIIGHTMARE sucka

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Terry Bogard Power Rankings
  1. Dark Iori Yagami
  2. Yang
  3. -Chad-
  4. mslano (WATUNOBOUTPURP)
  5. SleepyK

Okay so Sleepy isn't from the midsouth but he's buying me a Fatal Fury hat, hahaha.

edwards-nightmare

Smash Cadet
missinn u...

hi guys, im missin bi's now, havent attended in a while...long long time, and im not making the next one, but when i do *** can we hav a crew battle, that would b most lovely.

Sensai

Smash Master
Tom said:
I before E except after C or when it sounds like an A as in Neighbor or Weigh.
****. There's more to that poem? Since when!?

My life has no meaning now that I've discovered I couldn't keep up on that poem.../tear

-Chad-

Slackerator
*kills self*

So THIS is what Jack was talking about when he made that very vague reference....

Dammit

To hell with it, I'm not making my PR list now! Mooohahahaha

-Chad-

Slackerator
When you quoted my typo, then Jack later that day made a reference to it that I didn't catch cause I didn't know he had read it (and I forgot and didn't know that I had screwed it up anyway).

R U O K?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
When you quoted my typo, then Jack later that day made a reference to it that I didn't catch cause I didn't know he had read it (and I forgot and didn't know that I had screwed it up anyway).

R U O K?
Ooooohhhh.

Yeah I'm okay. A little tired, but i'm oka--- CRACK SHOOT! haha

Top Bottom