• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-South Power Rankings (AL, AR, MS, TN) - Updated: 6/20

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
The Smasher in me says yes but the niggardly college student in me says he needs all the money he can get. I shall dwell upon this...

Nevertheless, I'll at least play you at INN5 I hopes!

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Huzzah for AL. Awesomeness to Moogle, Thief, and Reflex for making the rankings, and congratz Nite for getting 1st (figured he would :psycho: ).

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Hahahaha.....nah man ive been practicing for my Gears of War Tourny, Plus Scrappy and I are off and on with Smash now. We dont play it much at all anymore cause there's really no need to. If you check my post in the AL thread then you'll see im ganna start playing again sometime in Feb.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I just looked at the list, and I noticed Im not even on the potential. @_@

I got to BYPR, and three biweeklies in a row and I dont even make the list when 3GOD does? =P
uhhh they haven't updated it, get off your powertrip

DinRyu

Smash Rookie
I'll just post a first post. Hmmmm...... yah well anyway hopefully there'll be a bi-weekly this week and I plan on showing.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
well zane is the man and his decision is always right enough for me, oh and welcome dinryu to the boards hahahahaha new friend; join my crew, hey im iori where do you live, how old are you, do you have other friends that play this game, join my crew

ps if you do leave you have to bring back pictures from your trip, that is all

Nite

Smash Champion
Thanks Tarnish.

Show me what you got, Reflex!

I wanna go to G4S2. Moogle or KO come pick me up. lol.

Reward: Buttsecks and a doubles partner.

3GOD

Smash Ace
Thanks Tarnish.

I wanna go to G4S2. Moogle or KO come pick me up. lol.

Reward: Buttsecks and a doubles partner.
Hey I wanna go too...if you pick Nite up you gotta get me too..
I'm kind of thinking about going...if you guys wanted to come down to Starkville on Friday, you could ride with me the rest of the way. Only issue is that I was thinking I might go on Saturday morning which puts us leaving at 5:00 AM to get there on time...so it might be better if we were to find a place to stay in Columbus, GA for Friday night.

We would head back to Starkville on Saturday after the tournament and you guys would be welcome to stay here (floor space only though) Saturday night and head back to Memphis on Sunday. I can carry 3 passengers comfortably and 4 with mild discomfort.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Nope, never mind. Cant go. It's "too long of a drive, too much money (hotel + gas), and I cant ride with other people" plus a billion other reasons.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Actually now that I realize how soon it is, there's no way I could make it...sorries for the false hopes..

-edit-

Well...I could....but it's very unlikely.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
zane said hell try and we all know its zane for the win i mean if theres no zane all the unnatural spaming of the booard was a waste of time its obvios that we all want to play that can come except lvl 9 he is training i suppose but, all i know is zane won't let us down he's the best :crying:

ps i keep on hoping no matter what :estatic:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm rather afraid that it won't be up to everyone's standards.

I suppose I'll pump a week's worth of training into tonight's meet at the LAN center...I really haven't been playing as often as I used to.

No excuses, though! I'll still keep my spot on this list!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Sorry about no biweekly guys...

Long story short - my pc blew up and i just got it fixed. If any of you techies know what a bad sector + fried cd rom + no floppy disk + corrupt sys files are... then you know what i had fun dealing with *mutters*

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
In my opinion I think that everybody should start utilizing the "challenge system" at this bi-weekly. It's there for a reason and helps us make decisions.

So if you're not happy with your ranking or just want or challenge to see how you'll do, challenge the person and snatch a panelist to watch.

moogle

Smash Ace
Rawr. I haven't played Chad or Lance or Kyo 1v1 since the power rankings were released. Or Thief either. >_> Though I expect his glorious comeback at Falconpunchtion!

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I think im with SmasterLink on this one, I might have a few challenges up my sleve at the next biweekly. so dont be suprised if I ask you for a challenge.

P.S. Should we ask them in advance (pm them or post in this thread) or just wait till the bi?

Top Bottom