• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ball Z 2 April 17 Waterford, MI

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Hypin' it up.

I have a tournament Friday night at 6:00. Exp for the win. If I show up to Iris's, which is doubtful, it'll be really really late. I gotta trek from my school's tourney, back home, get my **** together, and head up north. So probably 11 at the earliest if I do come to the Smashfest. If I don't come, I'll see you all bright and early at 11 on Saturday. A friend from Temperance, my hometown, is driving up and meeting me there, but only for friendlies.

Good luck on Saturday, guys. :D

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
shady, tyler and I.

Shady said he'd drive if you aren't feelin it. I'll hit you up tomorrow... we may be playin then.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Agreed.

HYPEness +1

have you not contatced Panda?

But u seriously need to come dude D:
Do you know how hard it is to get in touch with Panda? Lol. He's so busy. I may have to blaze his phone unless he somehow gets to my PMs and whenever he does its like a week late lol

I wanna go! Must CG people..*foams at the mouth*

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yeah we did pools for a 25 man bracket last time and it was ahuge waste of time. Don't worry L im good at seeding ;)

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
Nah, we should do pools no matter what. Even 2 stock pools would be better than no pools at all. Or 3 stock one game pools. But no pools is plain stupid. Without pools I don't even think I'll enter. You seeded Boxxy against Flame last tourney.

Xatic

Smash Lord
Nah, we should do pools no matter what. Even 2 stock pools would be better than no pools at all. Or 3 stock one game pools. But no pools is plain stupid. Without pools I don't even think I'll enter. You seeded Boxxy against Flame last tourney.
Yeah I agree, or I mean we could just break it down into a 16 man bracket instead of a 25 like last time. If we got rid of even one person out of each pool it'd make pools worth it.

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
We can keep everyone in brackets from pools. It's just better for seeding, WAY better.

I'd trust you with making pools though, Ori.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Seeeeeding pools, like at the Flint tournament. I don't wanna get eliminated in a death-pool with people like Lain and Renegade again in a 4-person pool. :3 lol

judge!

Smash Ace
lets mega hype matches since were not at mlg.

also omni! im happy to see u back in action. maybe we will have the most stressful//////omg wtf////ownage doubles set ever again.!

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Are you guys gonna be needing a recording setup?

I can bring my Wii (with hax) and a recording setup if you need it, if not I'll probably just leave it at home so it doesn't get snagged :x

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Ori, you suck at seeding. You better not put me against anther 1st round.

If you guys actually put your foot down for pools, it would be worth it. Plus, Lain wont be there so there wont be stalling.

D

Deleted member

Ori, you might want to find another dubs partner because I might not be able to go. :dizzy::dizzy:

Top Bottom