• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ball Z 2 April 17 Waterford, MI

zyth

Smash Lord
it looks like I will be able to make it to this, in which case I'm gonna reck low tiers with mario and Zelda and single with MK. hopin I find a doubles partner and I'll do that to.....Kenny if worst comes to wort=st, could I get a ride? plzplzplpzplzplz

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
it looks like I will be able to make it to this, in which case I'm gonna reck low tiers with mario and Zelda and single with MK. hopin I find a doubles partner and I'll do that to.....Kenny if worst comes to wort=st, could I get a ride? plzplzplpzplzplz
I'm actually getting a ride from someone else.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I made a surprise $29 yesterday. I may enter Brawl doubles now...or just use that $29 to go to this and enter singles basically for free. :) lol

Sumer

Smash Ace
Pretty sure I can't go to this anymore since I have something important to go to Saturday afternoon, so I probably just won't go to the smashfest the night before either.

Sorry guys. x.x If something changes with plans I'll post, but for now I can't.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Can anyone grab me from 696 and Woodward. Gas money is not an issue. Can also pitch in for food..or give a massage...WITH a happy ending. ;) Okay kidding about that last part but if anyone can do this let me know, i don't have to work on a Saturday afternoon for a change and I REALLY want to go.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Can anyone grab me from 696 and Woodward. Gas money is not an issue. Can also pitch in for food..or give a massage...WITH a happy ending. ;) Okay kidding about that last part but if anyone can do this let me know, i don't have to work on a Saturday afternoon for a change and I REALLY want to go.
You need to come Vert, ive got the money for that gamecube controller

earthadept

Smash Lord
hmmm. i'm just trying to work out the logistics of this. lain is my usual ride to iris' but he isnt in state. anyone going from ann arbor who'd hopefully be coming back to aa from mbz?

IrisKong

Smash Lord
AS for the smashfest at my place on saterday, showing up at at around 5:30 at the earliest most likley, unless my room mate isnt working, in which case, I will post.

I am expecting everyone that is coming will be staying the night to go to MBZ. WTP might leave, im not sure if he is going to the tourny or not.

Brap on.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I am expecting everyone that is coming will be staying the night to go to MBZ. WTP might leave, im not sure if he is going to the tourny or not.
Depends on if I can find a good teammate, which at this point is pretty much just Judge as everyone else already has a teammate. Except he might be in jail and he never wants to team with me anyway.

On Friday, I'll either try to be there as soon as you are letting people over, or not at all.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
decided that the profit is going to humane society

so don't skip this cause you don't wanna cheat that poor puppy and kitten

earthadept

Smash Lord
Depends on if I can find a good teammate, which at this point is pretty much just Judge as everyone else already has a teammate. Except he might be in jail and he never wants to team with me anyway.

On Friday, I'll either try to be their as soon as you are letting people over, or not at all.
come pick me up from AA and i'll team with you...

and give you lots of money? :psycho:

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Gio, you're a *******. I already said I would take you...

Also, I'm looking for a brawl teammate and possibly melee too.

earthadept

Smash Lord
I meant for friday you extreme scrub. I wanted to go to that concert/smashfest thing. Whatever, I appreciate the ride.

I'll team with anyone that wants to for brawl. But I don't blame you if you dont want to :p

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Boxxy you're teaming with Omni? Interesting lol

WTP I'd team with you. This is assuming I can make it :/

God I still need a ride for this but my pleas have been ignored so my chances of going to this are slim now

DerkTheJerk

Smash Journeyman
Derk, I'm passing through if you guys want to go! Would it be possible if I got like $15 for gas or so? Message me if you guys want in or have Mani call/text me
ok cool.... and yes we will pay gas money.

And does anyone have a tri-wing screw driver to fix a controller?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Tourny needs more Hype, See you guys Saturday!
Agreed.

HYPEness +1

Boxxy you're teaming with Omni? Interesting lol

WTP I'd team with you. This is assuming I can make it :/

God I still need a ride for this but my pleas have been ignored so my chances of going to this are slim now
have you not contatced Panda?

But u seriously need to come dude D:

Top Bottom