• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michael Jackson Dead. Really.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
No. What I'm mad about it people treating a joke like a saint now, when the founder of rock and roll died, no one paid attention. I'm speaking of Ike Turner by the way.
But I'm not going to argue in a eulogy thread.
you already did argue

you're a *****

MJ died a long long time ago, imo

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ucblU3PvBrE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ucblU3PvBrE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jammon lee

aahh bee riight baaack

Sandtru27

Smash Lord

Clearly seen here as undead.

Don't believe everything you see on the television.
if you're referring to my comment

i was joking and you gotta admit that there wasn't a lot of good **** after thriller (in music or in publicity)

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
This is the first time since 2000 that the TV has said something positive about MJ (his tribute) I know the guys weird but I mean come on, Tv kinda hit him hard in the past decade. RIP MJ

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I'm certain that the media is indirectly responsible for Michael Jackson's death.

Dude didn't do anything but preach kindness and equality and make kick *** ****ing music and people decided to say, "**** all that "being nice" bull****, he carries a ****ing umbrella in the sunlight, let's point and laugh"

There's probably never going to be another human being quite as remarkable as Michael Jackson. He was "weird', but ****, half you *****s are weird

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You know what would suck, but be really badass?

If this was a hoax for his new album.

And at some random concert that held a ton of people, the crowd would go quite. The lights all off. The announcer saying he doesn't know what's going on, as he doesn't really know. One light turns on, and a silhouette of a man with his head tilted down is showing from within the brightened light. BANG! sparks fly to the left. BANG! Sparks fly to the right. With each bang, this body lifts one arm. Then, finally a light gleams from the from the front of the body, directed at it revealing it is Michael Jackson. The crowd is at a loss for words and, probably, the best concert in to history of man ensues.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
You know what would suck, but be really badass?

If this was a hoax for his new album.

And at some random concert that held a ton of people, the crowd would go quite. The lights all off. The announcer saying he doesn't know what's going on, as he doesn't really know. One light turns on, and a silhouette of a man with his head tilted down is showing from within the brightened light. BANG! sparks fly to the left. BANG! Sparks fly to the right. With each bang, this body lifts one arm. Then, finally a light gleams from the from the front of the body, directed at it revealing it is Michael Jackson. The crowd is at a loss for words and, probably, the best concert in to history of man ensues.
****in **** ****
that would be the most badass thing on the planet

TEECO

Smash Ace
<object Width="425" Height="344"><param Name="movie" Value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ucblu3pvbre&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param Name="allowfullscreen" Value="true"></param><param Name="allowscriptaccess" Value="always"></param><embed Src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ucblu3pvbre&hl=en&fs=1&" Type="application/x-shockwave-flash" Allowscriptaccess="always" Allowfullscreen="true" Width="425" Height="344"></embed></object>

Jammon Lee

Aahh Bee Riight Baaack

L O L

KENYU

Smash Apprentice
I'm certain that the media is indirectly responsible for Michael Jackson's death.

Dude didn't do anything but preach kindness and equality and make kick *** ****ing music and people decided to say, "**** all that "being nice" bull****, he carries a ****ing umbrella in the sunlight, let's point and laugh"

There's probably never going to be another human being quite as remarkable as Michael Jackson. He was "weird', but ****, half you *****s are weird
/won this thread

May he rest in peace

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Whenever a black famous person is in serious news. Al Sharpton arrives to the scene. watching cnn atm
Then what business does Sharpton have making a fuss over MJ?

I know, the joke is old. But it was right there!

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
MJ is more important than health care reform and the Iran revolution.

Micheal Jackson. Born a black man; died a white woman.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
SSo...

About BET doing a MJ music video marathon...whos watching that?

I have been. I din't bother play smash or anything, just listen to the guy. Will probaly do the same at H-box house.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
SSo...

About BET doing a MJ music video marathon...whos watching that?

I have been. I din't bother play smash or anything, just listen to the guy. Will probaly do the same at H-box house.
I have every single music video he ever made on a VHS somewhere at my moms house. I was a michael jackson freak as a little kid.

*points at avatar*

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
*sigh*

I say at the next big tourney, we all have a moon-walk fest. Nothing but a bunch of Falcons moonwalking across FD, with Thriller/Beat it in the background.

Top Bottom