• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Micaiah for Brawl *Radiant Dawn Spoilers*

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
which only adds to her eternal smexiness...

btw is there a moveset for her here?

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
which only adds to her eternal smexiness...

btw is there a moveset for her here?
Moveset:

A, A = Light Punch, Magic Attack
Performs a light punch followed by a magical attack that blows the opponent away.
Side A = Magik Kick
Round-house kicks the opponent while her leg in enveloped in magic.
Down A = Light Star
Touches the ground and causes a small light ray to shoot up in front of her.
Up A = Barrier
Spins her hand above her head, forming a small barrier which can cause small damage opponents and protect her.
Air A = Magik Boost
Stops for a second, shoots magic from her body to knock opponents back.
Air Side A = Magik Push
Thrusts her arms forward and produces a high knock-back magik spell.
Air Down A = Leg Barrier
Thrusts her feet downwards and envelopes her legs in a barrier for added damage.
Air Up A = Rainbow Light
Makes a arc with her arm which leaves a magical rainbow-like trail.
Running A = Barrier Tackle
Runs at the opponent with a barrier in front of her, knocking any opponent out.
Side Smash = Light Fist
Reels back and thrusts her fist into the opponent; causing them to shoot away from magical knockback.
Down Smash = Sunny Ray
Reels back and performs a stronger Light Star which, depending on how you hold, it causes 1-3 rays.
Up Smash = Ray Kick
Reels back flips backwards causing a large lighting strike from her feet.

B = Light Diamond
Fires a very fast and powerful light spell which causes three beams to split apart and travel across the stage, crisscrossing eachother.
Side B = Yune
Micaiah goes into a trance and you are given control of the bird, Yune. You can do the following attacks: B= Pierce, Side B= Divebomb, Up B= Flight, and Down B= Grapple.
Down B = Holy Crystal
Surrounds herself in a crystal of light. Any attacks bounce of her and can cause damage. She can then release her crystal which explodes and damages anyone around her. The longer it takes damage, the stronger the final attack.
Up B= Hope
She surrounds herself in light and, with great speed, jumps extremely higher.

Grab =
A = Magik Zap (zaps the opponent with magic)
Front Throw = Shoots the opponent forward with a blast of magic.
Back Throw = Uses magic to hold the opponent and then throws it behind her.
Up Throw = Punches the opponent, flips back and kicks them upward.
Down Throw = Flies up using magic, and then using magic around her legs, kicks them back down to the ground.

Final Smash: Galdr of Release – Macaiah sings the song and transforms Yune into a giant bird of light. She jumps on top and they both perform a powerful light beam attack on the entire arena.

*This is by Venus of the Desert Bloom*

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Moveset:

A, A = Light Punch, Magic Attack
Performs a light punch followed by a magical attack that blows the opponent away.
Side A = Magik Kick
Round-house kicks the opponent while her leg in enveloped in magic.
Down A = Light Star
Touches the ground and causes a small light ray to shoot up in front of her.
Up A = Barrier
Spins her hand above her head, forming a small barrier which can cause small damage opponents and protect her.
Air A = Magik Boost
Stops for a second, shoots magic from her body to knock opponents back.
Air Side A = Magik Push
Thrusts her arms forward and produces a high knock-back magik spell.
Air Down A = Leg Barrier
Thrusts her feet downwards and envelopes her legs in a barrier for added damage.
Air Up A = Rainbow Light
Makes a arc with her arm which leaves a magical rainbow-like trail.
Running A = Barrier Tackle
Runs at the opponent with a barrier in front of her, knocking any opponent out.
Side Smash = Light Fist
Reels back and thrusts her fist into the opponent; causing them to shoot away from magical knockback.
Down Smash = Sunny Ray
Reels back and performs a stronger Light Star which, depending on how you hold, it causes 1-3 rays.
Up Smash = Ray Kick
Reels back flips backwards causing a large lighting strike from her feet.

B = Light Diamond
Fires a very fast and powerful light spell which causes three beams to split apart and travel across the stage, crisscrossing eachother.
Side B = Yune
Micaiah goes into a trance and you are given control of the bird, Yune. You can do the following attacks: B= Pierce, Side B= Divebomb, Up B= Flight, and Down B= Grapple.
Down B = Holy Crystal
Surrounds herself in a crystal of light. Any attacks bounce of her and can cause damage. She can then release her crystal which explodes and damages anyone around her. The longer it takes damage, the stronger the final attack.
Up B= Hope
She surrounds herself in light and, with great speed, jumps extremely higher.

Grab =
A = Magik Zap (zaps the opponent with magic)
Front Throw = Shoots the opponent forward with a blast of magic.
Back Throw = Uses magic to hold the opponent and then throws it behind her.
Up Throw = Punches the opponent, flips back and kicks them upward.
Down Throw = Flies up using magic, and then using magic around her legs, kicks them back down to the ground.

Final Smash: Galdr of Release – Macaiah sings the song and transforms Yune into a giant bird of light. She jumps on top and they both perform a powerful light beam attack on the entire arena.

*This is by Venus of the Desert Bloom*

The issue with that is that she is a mage. Mage's have horrid defense. Having her use Yune in battle would leave her vulnerable to Smash Attacks.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Mages have strong magic def. but weak physical def. but they can attack from a distance and up close to.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
They change the mage type's, they keep one element on each mage. Micaiah is a light mage so far, the new magic type is dark magic, I wounder who will have that?

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Nothing, and no one should (after all, Hetor is awesome). The thing is that he is a secondary main character, much like Lyn. The difference is that you have to play Lyn's part while Hector's only optional.

Also, we already have a power FE character, Ike. Both BK and Hector would have to be slow and powerful. BK would only be much of a clone, and Hector would be much of the same, only with an ax.

Plus, Lyn > Hector when in comes to wining matches.

So to better represent FE, I would say the Following:

Ike represents Power
Marth represents Speed
Micaiah represents Magic

3 FE characters.
That makes sense. If anything Hector, Elwood, and Lyn would work better in a PT like situation. Lyn, also is only uber with Hector.

Besides, I think if they revamp Roy we could have 4 FE reps. Or replace ROy with Sigrun/Micaiah.

Fimbulvetr

Smash Rookie
A little history lesson.

In FE1-3, all Magic was lumped into one group. This include the standard stuff like Thunder, but more impressive were the spells Aura, Excalibur and Starlight, which just plain rule. Maric and Linda were the Mages of choice who come with those Excalibur and Aura respectively as personal weapons (In both FE1 and 3, I never played 2), of which Maric is Marth's close friend and gets a personallized version of his promoted class, something that no one else gets. For enemies there is Garnef, a Priest (promoted Mage) who can uses the Maph that prevents anything but teh Star light from touching. He has a habit of stealing the Falchion and kidnapping Clerics.

In FE4 magic is divided up into Fire, Thunder, Wind, Light and Dark. Due to the way they distributed stats to weapons (it is methodical), Fire was crap and Wind ruled. The Anima magic had the basic attack, the 'El' level spell, an A rank and a long range. These are actually the same as in FE9. Light had Lightning, Resire (Ye Olde Nosferatu) and Aura, with no long range. Dark had Yotsmung, Hell (drop to 1HP) and Fenrir (long-range). These were enemy only. On top of these were the holy weapons, Falaflame, Thor Hammer, Holsety, Narga and the not so holy Loptous. All of these kick *** no matter who is wielding them and give insane stat bonuses (+30 spread over 2-3 stats for most, Narga has more and Loptous has less).The only one you get for any decent amount of time is Holsety, which leads me to the actual characters.

Levin and his son (is Sety in FE5, but two other characters in FE4 can use Holsety if you wish) are your typical awesome Wind Mage (like Soren and Maric). Both are some of the best characters in the game, and not just because of the Holsety. Tiltyu is a Thunder Mage (who promotes to Mage Fighter) and her children Tinny (Thunder Mage) and Arthur (Fire Mage > Mage Knight) all descend form Tordo blood, but it isn't strong enough to use the Thor Hammer. Then you have Azel, a Fire Mage in the first gen who has a minor in Fala blood. Then you have the usually sucky priests, but one has a major in Blaggi (can use the Valkyrie Staff to resurrect one character) and another has a minor in the Ulir blood (Bows). Oh and Julia, who is a Shaman (light magic user) and has a major in Narga and minor in Fala. If you're wondering why I'm talking about bloodlines and such alot, it really is that important in this game (it can meant the difference between, say, Haector's Hard mode equivelent and Eliwood's Easy, and is very central to tha game's brilliant plot). On the enemies side you have Alvis and his Falaflame, Ishtar and Blume (and his father) with the Thor Hammer, Julius with Loptous (which makes him virtually invincible except to Narga) and Manfroy with his Dark magic.

On to FE5. Mostly the same as FE4 (as it takes place during it), there is on spell missing from each Anima, and only the Holsety actaully appears. Olwen has her personal Daim Thunder (Brave effect magic), Asvel has Graphcalibur (40 Crit!), Aura is gone, and you get a Dark Mage for the first time. He can't use Hell incidentally. On top of that there is enemy Beldo's Stone spell, which is a more permanent version of petrification in FE8. Manfroy's direct decendents can use the Kia staff to cure this. Homeros (Bard > Sage), Asvel (Mage > Sage), Sety (Sage), Linoan (Cleric > Sage) and Sara (Cleric > Sage) are the good (and mostly more important for that matter) characters here. Oh, and Yotsmung now always poisons and Blizzard puts people to sleep.

You should know most of the rest, but I'd like to point out Aircalibur and Apocalypse in FE6, as one was taken out to balance the magic triangle (it still didnt' work, Anima is still better) and the other was bloody hard to get.

And FE10 has the Rex spells all available (most are absent from FE9, but in the data) and some very interesting higher level spells like Valaura (poisons) and Sephiran's personal Kureidereido. Not sure if I spelled that right. To be specific, Dark magic is mostly enemy only, but three characters can use it late game, incluing Micaiah. The others I'll leave out because of MAJOR spoilers. As for other chaacters than Micaiah, Soren and Sanaki are both major characters. Sanaki has a presonal weapon and has her own class which translates to Ceasar or Kaiser, depending on how you look at it. Probably the first. The class is just a modified Fire Archsage.

****, that was long. Anyway, I'd say Micaiah has a pretty good chance, but I think Soren, Sety and Maric have very good chances to beat her out (they're all major characters, but not main). And I'd prefer them too because Wind Mages just plain rule. And while Athos is powerful, Mages in other games easily overpower him. Sanaki and Soren have a caps of almost 40 for Magic in FE10. And that's not where Sages excel normally.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Macaiah for Brawl!!! Seriously though Brawl needs more female representation plus she looks awesome and would be a great FE representor with unique magic abilities

Fimbulvetr

Smash Rookie
Are you saying that all 20 or so Lords will have to get in first before an immensly popular, (at least for FE fans) much better choice like Ayra (the first in a long line of *** kicking Swordmasters) gets in? Most FE fans don't like even half the Lords, because most tend to suffer from the dreaded "Sucky Leader Syndrome". And crap personalities.

I'm pretty sure other major characters have a chance, if their not a Lord. Remember that poll Sakurai did? It had Soren on it, as well as Oguma, who was the first Mercenary in FE. FE doesn't centre on one character as much as other games do. You've got a roster of at least 50 or so in every game, with at least 10 having regular dialogue. With Ike confirmed and Marth likely, FE needs something other than sword-wielding Lords. I could make a huge list of potential major characters (as in relevent to the plot or give advice, that sort of thing) that don't use swords, and Micaiah and the Wind Mages are some of them (the best playable Magic users at least).

And just so you know, there are at least two characters in each part of FE10 that will game over you if they're killed. Micaiah, Sothe, Elincia, Ike, Mist, Sanaki, Leanne and Tibarn, all game over at at least one point, plus many more that are important enough to only retreat when they lose in battle.Oh and there's a chapter where you only get Brom, Nephenee and Heather. I'm not entirely sure, but I think only Heather can actually die with out a game over.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Although most of side characters are awesome, you have to admit, lords have greater chance then they do (yes even the FE2 guys).

The side characters that appeared in Sakurai's poll were Oguma (FE1), Soren (FE9), and Mai (FE9). Let's see if they appear in any shape or form in Brawl.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Are you saying that all 20 or so Lords will have to get in first before an immensly popular, (at least for FE fans) much better choice like Ayra (the first in a long line of *** kicking Swordmasters) gets in? Most FE fans don't like even half the Lords, because most tend to suffer from the dreaded "Sucky Leader Syndrome". And crap personalities.
Ayra won't ever get in.

I'm pretty sure other major characters have a chance, if their not a Lord. Remember that poll Sakurai did? It had Soren on it, as well as Oguma, who was the first Mercenary in FE. FE doesn't centre on one character as much as other games do. You've got a roster of at least 50 or so in every game, with at least 10 having regular dialogue. With Ike confirmed and Marth likely, FE needs something other than sword-wielding Lords. I could make a huge list of potential major characters (as in relevent to the plot or give advice, that sort of thing) that don't use swords, and Micaiah and the Wind Mages are some of them (the best playable Magic users at least).
I've played all of the FE games (except 10 and 5), don't tell me how they work thanks. As for that poll we have no clue why Sakurai chose them it could have been for any reason at all and all those characters were listed just as many times as Blue Virus and Link's Uncle.

And just so you know, there are at least two characters in each part of FE10 that will game over you if they're killed. Micaiah, Sothe, Elincia, Ike, Mist, Sanaki, Leanne and Tibarn, all game over at at least one point, plus many more that are important enough to only retreat when they lose in battle.Oh and there's a chapter where you only get Brom, Nephenee and Heather. I'm not entirely sure, but I think only Heather can actually die with out a game over.
I know this, why do you think I know nothing about the FE series? I've kept up to date with all the FE10 info, I know this game back to front before it's even released.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord

The problem with these guys are that their almost like sidekicks. While I do agree they're awesome, I just don't see them playable, but more as ATs. But then again, this is Sakurai. He might just pull a fast one on use (think Pokemon Trainer).

You know what would be awesome though? If Micaiah was confirmed in 11/05, along with a music update! That would definitely make my day.

Also for you're entertainment:

Found it around someplace. Hope you enjoy! :laugh:

Rakath

Smash Ace
Micaiah is a nice change of pace from "Blue haired guys with swords"... Part of why I want her in Brawl.

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Micaiah is a nice change of pace from "Blue haired guys with swords"... Part of why I want her in Brawl.
Sothe is green haired guy with a knife...

Anyway, I could imagine Soren involved as an NPC in SSE, like Ike's motivation to join the fight. Or Michiah has disapeered and they need Ike to look for her.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Sothe is green haired guy with a knife...

Anyway, I could imagine Soren involved as an NPC in SSE, like Ike's motivation to join the fight. Or Michiah has disapeered and they need Ike to look for her.
Sothe may be plot important, but he's not a Lord. He's a Thief Promote.

LX120

Smash Rookie
I definitely support Micaiah for Brawl. I believe her game history could make for an interesting story in SSE, especially since PoR and GoD are linked together. Ike and Micaiah go together extremely well in my opinion.

KAFOR

Smash Apprentice
Excuse my rudeness, but F**K NO!!!

Fire Emblem representatives should be kept down to only Ike and Marth...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hmm... that would be interesting.. but a little broken, don't you think?
Your right, but they stop the healing part of Ike's Aether, they could do the same with her. That would make a great advantage for Micaiah though.

Excuse my rudeness, but F**K NO!!!

Fire Emblem representatives should be kept down to only Ike and Marth...
How can you say that! You have to have a good reason, besides we need more magic users for Brawl. Micaiah is important in new series of Fire Emblem anyway.

Top Bottom