• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Micaiah for Brawl *Radiant Dawn Spoilers*

Wyvernkni

Smash Cadet
With the addition of Sothe as an AT, I'd say her chances have been raised. She's the other main character of RD, even if she's not confirmed on the Dojo, she'd probably be in.

@AlphaDragoon2002 - The Japanese say a lot of things. Who knows :\

@Crispy Fries - I thought of that, but because she's always mounted, I don't think that'd work. What about Sanaki? Nah....

Black/Light

Smash Master
They are saying that that Lucario and Micaiah stuff was BS trolling (yes, the Japanese have trolls too).

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
You guys have any more theories which may strengthen Micaiah's likelihood appearance as a playable character in Brawl besides Sothe being an AT?

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
because she is the main lord of the newest FE, is a female and would use an original moveset of staff and light magic combined attacks

FieryRebirth

Smash Ace
NNID
Rara-Avis
Switch FC
7032-4095-8921
because she is the main lord of the newest FE, is a female and would use an original moveset of staff and light magic combined attacks
She would be similar to Zelda at best except not-cloned, IMO. Zelda actually has a few kicks at her disposal but like Marth and Roy in melee who used their sword in every attack(minus throws), she'll use nothing but magic.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Micaiah should keep her Second or Third outfit, becasue she looks... great in both of them instead of her first one.

Wyvernkni

Smash Cadet
Rather then forcing one of them on her, I don't see any problems with color alternation between the first two. The Third one has more differences then the other two however, so that one might need to be an alternate costume altogether if they did that. Since her most common outfit that people see is the first one though, that would be the ideal one to use. (And they used the First Class Ike.)

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
I just posted a full body pic =p.

"I had to take this from a video."

Although that was another one I was looking for. To be honest, the reason why she probably won't use this outfit is probably because... well Brawl is a game where your trying to launch your opponent into the air... That would be a little awkward.

A little.
How? You could see Peach's in Melee, and she's suposed to be a more friendlier character!

Wyvernkni

Smash Cadet
Compare the lengths, I'd think you'd have to HUNT for peach (I almost pity anyone who does). I've never seen any Wardrobe Mishaps in my casual Melees. But really, besides the slight awkwardness, it IS going to be Rated T, so I don't see any PROBLEMS with it. Really.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Now where did you hear that Micaiah wears underwear?

...Oh dear...

Um, maybe Sakurai would lengthen the skirt in an unnoticable fashion... O_O; Who thought people who were based off of people who lived at around 850 A.D. would be so... Um, risque? O_o

Wyvernkni

Smash Cadet
A little fun fact, there is actually a sizable length difference between Micaiah's Skirt in that scene, and when she's doing her attack animation (You'd notice if you saw it also.) But ANYWAY, surely there has to be something other then Micaiah's wardrobe preference that we can discuss?

Fawriel

Smash Master
I... have... returned! And I still demand Micaiah for Brawl! For the sole reason that the official artwork shows her with sleepy eyes.
Micaiah shall represent all people like me who look perpetually stoned!
Who's with me?! *raises hand dramatically*

Top Bottom