• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miami Brawl Singles Tournament Dec 4th!

Kunx990

Smash Apprentice
I am just waiting to the results now so I can make fun of WolvenBlaze and MetaEvil.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
It was randomized seeding but who cares RIDDLE OWND! riddle dont care about that single elimination :-p
You're right, i don't really care about how the tournament went since I wasn't organizing it and I didn't participate. But I do care about all the MMs I won. lol

Oh yeah, thanks to all the people that had money matches with me. I needed that change for my laundry yo.

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
you forgot 4th place - kunx. also, results please? scrub-a'ss-lucas-tourney-host?

;)
Funny how you didn't call me a scrub in person, I knew you wanted to say something with your dumb grin but too bad you couldn't find the guts. How about I don't post any results on account of you being a douchebag.

BBQTV

Smash Master
jorge did someone disable your post count?

i think its for all the double posts

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
This forum really gets peoples bad side showing..

Weird how you had nothing like that to say in person.
You have no idea dude, people are horrible, most miami smashers are like that there are very few humble good people

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I think it was randomized seeding. Not only that, it was single elimination.
Yeah that's exactly what that was. "Randomized seeding"

The odds of Nick Riddle vs Seibrik Round 1 with 33+ people: less than 3%
The odds of Nick Riddle vs Seibrik Round 1 with 33+ people after they get pissed off at all of the people better than them and motivating them to rig the bracket through negative comments and bad remarks: 100%

Kunx990

Smash Apprentice

The odds of Nick Riddle vs Seibrik Round 1 with 33+ people after they get pissed off at all of the people better than them and motivating them to rig the bracket through negative comments and bad remarks: 100%
That is the issue, Miami doesn't get that many tournys and the few we have had so far are few and far between. TO's crew could have gotten people to setups faster and it could have been Double Elimination.

Results should be something done fast and not take forever to post up. TO please stop being hardheaded and post them and next time when doing a tourny do research because you looked like a **** fool saying FoD was neutral.

Fooga

Smash Cadet

Someone ended up leaving before the match who had been set up with riddle, and since seibrik was late we just gave him that spot. It's too bad you didn't go tommy, I was really looking forward to seeing you try to be negative to us in person. But you didn't go, and after all the crap talking, i'm not surprised.

Also, Jorge is in Cali he called and said when he finds a computer he'll put the results.

Rekeah

Smash Apprentice
Funny how you didn't call me a scrub in person, I knew you wanted to say something with your dumb grin but too bad you couldn't find the guts. How about I don't post any results on account of you being a douchebag.
i actually wanted to say "good game" but i couldnt find the guts to say it cause i got 2 lived i think with toon link . and nah im not a douchebag, thats just how i interact with people. its my way of talking to strangers. hopefully most people can realize its all sarcasm. if you were with me when i was talking to chaz and riddle, you'd notice. im sure alot of people on smashboards are the same exact way as me.

Someone ended up leaving before the match who had been set up with riddle, and since seibrik was late we just gave him that spot. It's too bad you didn't go tommy, I was really looking forward to seeing you try to be negative to us in person. But you didn't go, and after all the crap talking, i'm not surprised.

Also, Jorge is in Cali he called and said when he finds a computer he'll put the results.
i dont think you or tommy g actually crap talk in person. its just how smashboards affect people. i bet if you guys met, you'll just laugh at each other and thats it.

;\

Top Bottom