• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M'Hambo Unchained RESULTS

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
M'Hambo Unchained Results!

Hey hi!

Thanks for coming out everyone! It was another smaller event but it was another fun one!

Sorry to Cinci and Louisville that I couldn't have everyone over saturday night, hope to be able to make it up to you guys soon.

Brawl Doubles Results

1. Legends of Overfiend [DtJxKoJ Luminoth (:wolf:) + DtJxKoJ Sorasin (:falco:)]
2. M'Hambo's Boner is Very Steep; I'd Say **** but Smashboards is PG13 [DtJ Hadesblade (:yoshi2: / :dedede:) + Steep (:mario2: / :luigi2:)]
3. LSP [Peep (:sheik:) + Sneakytako (:rob: / :dedede:)]
4. DtJ *****s in Paris, The Movie, The Game, The Movement [DtJ Composer (:warioc:) + DtJ Hilt (:olimar:)]
5. Buttzzz [DtJ LoZ (:dk2:) + Heero Yuy (:pikachu2:)]

Brawl Singles Results

1. DtJ Hadesblade :yoshi2: / :dedede: [$70]
2. DtJxKoJ Luminoth :wolf: / :metaknight: / :diddy: [$35]
3. Sneakytako :rob: / :dedede: [$25]
4. HTL | XeroXen :mario2: / :olimar: [$10]
5. DtJ Hilt :olimar:
5. DtJxKoJ Sorasin :falco:
7. DtJ Squid :olimar:
7. Steep :mario2: / :luigi2: / :olimar:
9. R3dman :lucario:
9. DtJ Composer :samus2:
9. Chief :falco:
9. Peep :sheik:
13. Duffy :gw:
13. Mobb :pit:

Brawl- Results

1. HTL | XeroXen :mario2:
2. Sneakytako :dedede:
3. DtJ Crash :luigi2:
4. Sai :zerosuitsamus:
5. R3dman :lucario:
5. DtJ Composer :bowser2:
7. Fanfan :pikachu2: / :lucario:
7. ImaSlusho :kirby2:

Ultimate Marvel Results

1. HTL | XeroXen [Joe/Deadpool/Doom]
2. Fredator [Mageto/Dante/Doom]
3. Sai [Frank West/Dante/Wesker]
4. ImaSlusho [Viper/Vergil/Strider]
5. Baroque Sampson [Wolverine/Vergil/Akuma]
5. DtJ Crash [Hulk/Haggar/Sentinal]
7. DtJ Squid [Spencer/Iron Man/Super Skrull]
7. DtJ Composer [Taskmaster/Sentinel/Doom]

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Bracket?

Lumi did you have to run a gauntlet of d3's?
just tako lol. hades threatened me with the possibility of d3 g5 of gfs, but other than that just tako.

this was a fantastic tournament as expected jakebby. can't wait for the next one!

also can you put :diddy: next to my name? i used him in quite a few sets.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Lumi I am teaching you the Yoshi matchup.

Edit: All it is blaster/bair and watchout for super armor.

Also watchout for stupid down-b ****.

DuFFY_

Smash Rookie
First Brawl tournament I have ever been to but still had a great time, even if I had to play hades first round. Definitely will not be my last.
Also Mobb played a Pit and Chief played a Falco.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Lumi, also you NEVER want to be standing still vs Yoshi if you are in range of his tongue.

Like, if he's jumping at you, NEVER STAY IN SHEILD YOU ARE GOING TO TURN INTO AN EGG OMGU!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I was straight yoshi all tournament in both singles and doubles. The yoshi had to collect his dues :3

Big thanks to steep for being the reason I actually made it to the tournament, and thanks to jake for hosting again.

Also shoutout to Duffy and his crew! I didn't really talk to you guys much, but it's really cool to see new players entering the scene. That hasn't happened in ages! So thanks a lot to you guys for making it out and I hope to see you all again.

Good job hades!

:phone:
Ladiesblade!

:005:
Hi guys!

Hadessss <3
<3 we still need to play!!

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
First Brawl tournament I have ever been to but still had a great time, even if I had to play hades first round. Definitely will not be my last.
Also Mobb played a Pit and Chief played a Falco.
I'm really glad you guys came out, and I look forward to maybe seeing you at more events. It's nice to have newer faces who want to play!

steep

Smash Lord
steep's SHOUTOUTS!

Good games to everyone in doubles! It was all a lot of fun! And a special shoutout to Squid (I think?) for coming up with Hades and my's team name. lol

1. DtJ Hadesblade :yoshi2: [$70] - It was a lot of fun driving down with you and I only made one wrong turn! Congrats on winning, and I had a lot of fun teaming with you in dubs. Our team name was pretty legit. lol Sorry we couldn't stay so you could win Minus. Ha Ha no offense Xero :p
2. DtJxKoJ Luminoth :wolf: / :metaknight: / :diddy: [$35] - GG's man! I should have gone Mario, like you said, but I was really trying to play more Luigi and Olimar this tourney. Next time, I'll know better. Ha Ha I know Mario's MUs better anyway. Congrats on getting second!
3. Sneakytako :rob: / :dedede: [$25] - Good stuff at this tourney! I saw a little bit of your set against Hades and it was pretty hype. I wish we could have played some friendlies but I had to head home early. Oh well, next time!
4. HTL | XeroXen :mario2: / :olimar: [$10] - Good stuff winning everything except brawl. lol I saw you using olimar. He is pretty fun ha. We should play next time. Sorry I had to leave so early.
5. DtJ Hilt :olimar: - Wish we could have played some friendlies! Sorry I left so early. Good stuff in doubles, and we will for sure play next time!
5. DtJxKoJ Sorasin :falco: - You still kick my *** at these things haha. I had a lot of fun in our set. I definitely should have gone Mario against you, as our friendlies showed. I hope you could see some improvement from the last time we played!
7. DtJ Squid :olimar: - Good seeing you and playing Project M with you! You are always one of my favorite people to talk to at these events. See you next time!
9. R3dman :lucario: - GG's man. It was fun playing you in bracket (again lol). You are improving really quickly, and I look forward to the day when you kick my ***. ;)
9. DtJ Composer :samus2: - First off, GREAT event. Went smoothly, was really chill and relaxed, and funny as hell. And MAN you were playing really well against Lumi! I was pretty hyped about some of your mind games and setups. Good stuff. I need to get my friend to come to one of these so he can learn some things from your Samus. Also, your Wario is getting way better, even though I only saw him in doubles. Ha Ha
9. Chief :falco: - I wish we could have played some friendlies! Maybe next time!
9. Peep :sheik: - Good set in bracket man! I know the Sheik match-up really well with Mario, or I'd have been in trouble. You've got some really nice set-up skills with Sheik. Keep up those combos!
13. Duffy :gw: - Wish we could have played some games! Next time!!
13. Mobb :pit: - Sorry we didn't get to play any games at this one! Next time for sure!

Crash - It was good seeing you man! Sorry you didn't enter anything! We needed another :luigi2: representative!! Thanks for your advice on cancelling DK's up b, btw, and I wanted to let you know that I can do it every time now. Ha Ha I've got it down now.

Top Bottom