• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo Patch "Dump"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drarky

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1607-4919-4337
I reaaaaally feel like Pit/DP Orbitars weren't as fast before, I don't know if it's just placebo but they feel like they come out extremely fast now.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Referencing the last patch vs data I noticed today.
I also have only tested a few of these characters:

Bowser:
Appears to have more knock back on attacks
Has more control over Side B Closer to %/earlier

Lucina:
Dspecial while directing down, now combos up to 20-25% assuming no misses.
She can kill around 70% with a Fsmash no charge past the middle of the stage.
Seems to have greater knock back
FSmash does about 15%

Luigi:
(not sure if new)
FSmash (ful charge) can kill near edge at 65%, 90% from center stage
Back throw can kill at 100%

Marth:
Fsmash Tipper near edge can now kill opponents at 20% when the tipper hits resulting in their death at around 45%. Marth can also kill mid stage around 45-55% with a Fsmash Tipper.
Dspecial now does 15-20% damage
FSmash does about 15%, not as great of knock back as Lucina

He can also now spot dodge immediately after shieldbreaker ends.

Ness:
Back throw no longer kills around 90% on edge, now is about 100% with 2-4 jabs and then a back throw.
Uair kills around 120-140% no stale/DV
PK Fire seems to knock back farther with initial hit, also seems to do more damage
(Against bowser, if he is below 10%) Ness' 1st and 2nd hit of his jab inflict no flinching damage.

Shulk:
FTilt now does 11% vs 13%
Can kill at 65% FC USmash
Can kill near edge FC FSmash at 70%

General system notices:
Appears most characters kill potential can now happen around the 120% mark.
Stale Moves/DV appears to not be as strict (not fully tested)

Please note these are just our current findings, we are doing more testing tonight with the same characters and a few others. These were all done on FD or Omega stages.
The only correct change in this list is the Lucina f-smash buff.

SuperTorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuperTorn
Guys I'm having a problem with the Mii outfits in Smash. This morning before I head off to school I bought the Proto Man outfit and I got the 3DS and Wii U deal, and it was on my 3DS. I got a little message after (assuming it was explaining how to get it to Wii U now) but I skipped it by accident because of me being in a hurry. So, long story short I bought the small bundle for 3DS and Wii U but I'm not sure what to do to get it to the other console now. Do I have to go somewhere on the Wii U eShop?

Sorry about the double post from the other thread, I just realized I put it on the wrong place lel

DblCrest

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DblCrest
3DS FC
0018-2708-3882
Can anyone verify if they changed how far the Final Cutter wave/beam goes when Kirby lands?

@ Thinkaman Thinkaman
Are you sure you're not overworking yourself with (un)confirming the changes presented here? o.o;

Last edited:

MAGMIS

Smash Journeyman
Been playing pit since wii u launch and 90% of my games are pit.

I've immediately noticed:

1. Up smash hitbox got wider (horizontally) which means i can up smash someone on ground a little further from me and back also. But more towards the front.

2. Down B has a faster start up and same end lag.

Nothing else I've noticed for pit.

D

Deleted member 269706

YOU GUYS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SELECT YOUR TAG EVERY TIME YOU ENTER FOR GLORY!!

Also, I haven't noticed any changes to Falcon or Ike. If there were any changes, it was in damage dealt, but after lurking around the forums, I don't think any changes were made. Now Ganon seems like he got some good buffs this time around. First of all that recovery is like double what it used to be (at least I think), and if I'm not mistaken, his Fair seems to have much less start-up lag. Either way, it was a great patch.

Last edited by a moderator:

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman
Can confirm major changes to Lucario. Besides some minor aesthetic alterations, he now disappears during his up-B, reflects projectiles with side-B, and stuns opponents with down-B. Also this might just be a placebo since I didn't play him much, but he seems to have grown a tail which many of his normals now use.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Can confirm major changes to Lucario. Besides some minor aesthetic alterations, he now disappears during his up-B, reflects projectiles with side-B, and stuns opponents with down-B. Also this might just be a placebo since I didn't play him much, but he seems to have grown a tail which many of his normals now use.
Ok this is my favorite one so far.

ZeoLightning

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeoLightning
3DS FC
5455-9919-4674
pac man has less end lag on his grab and the animation feels faster from what i heard

F-tilt feels stronger too, i actually killed someone what it. i've never done that before.

BanchoBowser

Smash Rookie
NNID
kingkoopa666
eyo...what's up with Falcon. i feel as if his start up has increased in speed...from what i can tell, Falcon's dair connects quicker to me than in the past and his knee has a "different" sweet/sour spot.

could anyone confirm this or give me some insight on what people have found of Falcon

Judo777

Smash Master
Have you always been able to charge smashes with simply the cstick????

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Last edited by a moderator:

Chukkaque

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
Wait, you're demanding evidence beyond methodology? Really?

Yes, I don't actually have a pair of 3DSs testing all this. It's all been a grand ruse! Get rekt, everybody.
Well everyone seems to want data and right now we're just going off of "Well I said so because I have side by side 3ds'" Lets see some side by side wii u, or some actual video footage. That or your word is basically as good as the rest of ours.

whoknowswhat

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1864-9884-2286
Well everyone seems to want data and right now we're just going off of "Well I said so because I have side by side 3ds'" Lets see some side by side wii u, or some actual video footage. That or your word is basically as good as the rest of ours.
Just because you got btfo doesn't mean you have to pout and try to cause arguments, slow down testing, and garbage up the thread. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom