• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MetaKnight's Flight to Fight: Alright!

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
speaking of the Halbird Stage I have the perfect song ( in my opinion) to go with that stage but most likely they will use a MetaKnight battle song for this stage instead XDD

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I similarly drew this conclusion from going to the predecessor of the Dojo, the place where all the Melee information was held. Indeed, after November 21 it was all unlockables from there...

So, where be Snake...?
So, the updates Brawl is doing, Melee did too?

MACMO

Smash Cadet
This shows how a cape, a mask and a sword makes ANYTHING look.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0

His fists actually open (look at his left hand on the right side of the screen). It seemed to me that earlier models appeared to have fists that couldn't open.

Shadow_Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Kirby

Kirby hats!!
I want Kirby hats!!

Kirby kills, although I have a better FS idea for Kirby Then Chef Kirby.

Crash Kirby- His warpstar crashes onto the screen, thinking quickly Kirby absorbs it and becomes Crash Kirby. He levitates in the air for a second and then explodes with nuclear power destroying everything in it's wake...
When the screen finally re-appears there only 3 little areas of land left......

I got it from the Kirby Anime...

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Kirby hats!!
I want Kirby hats!!

Kirby kills, although I have a better FS idea for Kirby Then Chef Kirby.

Crash Kirby- His warpstar crashes onto the screen, thinking quickly Kirby absorbs it and becomes Crash Kirby. He levitates in the air for a second and then explodes with nuclear power destroying everything in it's wake...
When the screen finally re-appears there only 3 little areas of land left......

I got it from the Kirby Anime...
The Kirby Anime ruled...still cant beleive it was less popular than Winx.....but I agree with u...in this game..Kirby Should not just have Cook...but he should Have magic, Water, Baton, Ice, Mirror, etc. (^^)v

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
wow comments are alot more confusing than the site Im from LOL oh well...hey speaking of FS's.....what do u guys think Pokemon Trainers FS will be?

Top Bottom