• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MetaKnight's Flight to Fight: Alright!

Sneaky 2.0

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2724-1598-9725
I want to know exactly what made people think Meta Knight was a hidden character in the first place.

Shadow_Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Meta-Knight!!

Finally!!!
That first sentence, he just likes to mess with us, which could mean Sonic could still make it to Brawl......
His Final Smash is proubably That tornado-like wave attack he did in Squeak Squad.............

Kirby Meta-Knight will look funny......

We NEED a kirbyhat update!!

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
OMG YES! OK YES IT WAS ME! I KNEW! I KNEW! I KNEW ALL ALONG! THERE I SAID IT! HAPPY NOW?...

phew

srry
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Ok Ok (^^)v I apologize for being a :newbie: n00b or baka or what ever u want to call me plz remember Im new here and I have absolutely no idea what to do here beside tlk about SSBB (SSBB FTW!):joyful:

Rohou

Smash Rookie
For some reason? Maybe tomorrow Sakurai reveals that as of Meta Knight, these are the unlockable characters, and we've seen all of the starter characters now. So now we can see more of the new characters, and the returning old ones that will be unlockable. Also, I don't believe that Sakurai has enough to update the site with to not reveal unlockable characters until December. That's a bit too much time to stall, methinks.
Somehow I doubt we will only have 8 starters... Remember ness and Captain Falcon?

Shadow_Kirby

Smash Apprentice
No, WW Link has items our current Link never has had.
Grappling Hook
Deku Leaf
Wind waker

Besides that he could his small sword and mirror shield.

Newcomer idea: The Juggernaut

Just kidding!!

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
No, WW Link has items our current Link never has had.
Grappling Hook
Deku Leaf
Wind waker

Besides that he could usethe small sword and mirror shield.
I guess......yea I guess the Deku leaf would be fun to use that and use the wind waker itself (^^)v speaking of which , is it me or was the WW the best musical item in the Zelda series?

ChozoChampion

Smash Apprentice
:confused:wow way off topic. anyway hopefully metaknights Fs will be the dual cyclone thing he uses in kirby superstar.....quite often in superstar. im also hoping they use the music from that fight at least somewhere in smash

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
:confused:wow way off topic. anyway hopefully metaknights Fs will be the dual cyclone thing he uses in kirby superstar.....quite often in superstar. im also hoping they use the music from that fight at least somewhere in smash
yur right I apologize XP and Dual Cyclone? I know we have the Mach Toranado special ability, so could it be that? :dizzy:

Top Bottom