• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MetaKnight's Flight to Fight: Alright!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Use the edit button, it's your friend. ;)

And I have two words to say: ABOUT TIME!

And Sakurai likes messing with us. No wonder God is confused by his mindgames. <_<

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Wow... a quintuple post! That's gonna be a lot of infraction points!

But, anyway, I haven't played Squeak Squad... so I'm lost on Ghost, but was Samurai TECHNICALLY a power?

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Ghost was an awesome ability in squeak squad and almost made up for the games lackluster campaign. This game had the lamest story ever.

I'm just looking forward to toda's update I believe it has something to do with Meta-Knight.

But what happened to that Nintendo event? Was it fake?

Meta Kirby

Smash Cadet
META KNIGHT!!!! AWESOME!!! I couldn't make it on Meta Knight day. I think Meta Knight's FS is either going to be the tornado from the Amazing Mirror and Squeak Squad or it's going to be using the sword beam from the anime. For the tornado FS he would fire a tornado in whatever direction he's facing. For the sword beam, he would wreck all of the floating platforms, send all the enemies flying up in the air, and then blast them with one final super blast!!!

ChozoChampion

Smash Apprentice
WOW! A LOT OF KIRBY DISSCUSION! I ONLY PLAYED KIRBY ALL STAR FOR THE SNES BUT DOESN'T ANYONE WANT ......
AS A BOSS.....
IN SUBSPACE....

DYNABLADE!:chuckle::chuckle:
yeah dyna blade is cool but im hoping dedede makes it...and the actual boss of super star, marx would be cool as a boss too

Eyemeralds

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the update Sakurai!

Really, thats like the best update so far, I never knew Meta kight was gonna be in Smash bros 3, seriously, I was dumb-founded. Too bad Youtube beat you to giving out this information.... It was probably a leak of some sort.......something with three E's come to mind for some reason, I dont know why?

Meta Kirby

Smash Cadet
It would be nice to be able to have a classis Meta Knight versus Kirby battle. In the opening sequences, Meta Knight instead throws Kirby a sword and he tranforms into Sword Kirby!.

Top Bottom