• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight should not be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
I am so sick and tired of this topic, no offense, but he should not be banned because he has a low defense, although his other attributes definitely make for his stats. My point is this, he should NOT be banned. I am not trying to offend anyone with this statement, but if you can't beat him at any point in time, you need to practice more, train up, etc., because Metaknight is not a uber strong boss character at the end of a classic final game, he is just Metaknight, and people should have a stronger drive to be determined to beat his A**, as people said before, the game is still in its like maturing phase and the tier list may change, then other people will change to who is on the top of tier list because they don't feel comfortable with their skills or various other reasons. People should stop playing based on tiers and play like how the **** do with their fighting communities and use pure skill

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
OF COURSE! not everybody is wanting to play lower tier vs. high tier, only those who've got the guts... now get the best MK player in the world and put him in a tourney with the lowest tiers. We would most likely lose as low tiers, but it does not erase the fact that there is a Possibility! to win and fighting well experienced MK players would be splendid mate, especially with a low tier! the MK will have the highest advantage, however you have to think! there is that POSSIBILITY to win, I can't stress that enough mate... But if MK is banned then I can't do anything about it even though I strongly encourage him not to be banned.

Yes, it DOES take A LOT of guts, which you obviously can't say about the Meta Knight who's getting free money while people are still "developing thier character's metagame".

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
You've stated an even more obvious statment, of course there will be a chance of getting completely destroyed! The point I am trying to get across is that, if we give up on metaknight smashing. Then that shows in a way or two that there is not enough motivation to get way better, now this is what I believe!

gamplay percentage is 60%(maybe more depending on character) and character itself is 40%
But it still does not change the fact that it is YOU that controls the character and how you use it.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Analyse the MK player's moves? 1 loss to a tournament MK player should be enough to pick up on his or her stratergies, right? or if not... there is a sense of motivation to blow your brains out practicing. I just think it's commitment, thats all.

Minwu

Smash Journeyman
You're forgetting that there's not just one MK player. Look at Ankoku's tourney rankings thread, you'll see what I mean. I'm sure players like Mew2King and Dojo blow thier brains out practicing, too.

Zylar

Smash Ace
And then some.

MK feels like Brawl's plateau. What do except. People will complain.

But yeah more practicing will do good.
But people wil still complaing about it being SOO easy for MK.

Adler

Smash Apprentice
I don't see what the big deal with Meta Knight is.
He's just another Character (and not a very good Character in my opinion).

It's true that he's easy to play with (for both low and high level Players alike).
It's true he's got many fast attacks (in fact only one which isn't).

But he doesn't have any Projectiles.
He builds up Damage way to slowly.
His Ground Attacks don't have that much Range or Power.
And banning him would just be like banning Samus or Donkey Kong (I couldn't care less)

PS: I think Ike is a GOOD Meta Knight Counter.

gantrain05

Smash Master

It's true that he's easy to play with (for both low and high level Players alike).

And banning him would just be like banning Samus or Donkey Kong (I couldn't care less)

you don't get out much do you? ever been to a big tournament, you wouldn't be saying things like "He builds up damage way to slowly" or "his ground attacks don't have that much range or power" you obviously don't know MK at all, he's got some of the LONGEST ranged moves in the game dude, his Dtilt is rediculous, his Dsmash has a ton of range, and you can use ANY of his moves and string together just about any combination of moves you feel like. You can't really punish him because he has almost no cooldown on any of his "safe" attacks.

gantrain05

Smash Master
I get out just enough to know that I've never lost.

The last time I faced him (with Ike) I Gimped him twice without getting hit once.
oh wow, you beat your friends, good job.....go play Dojo's MK or Azen, or M2k, then come back and tell me the results.

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Does MK win every tournament? A majority of tournaments? From all the tourney results ive seen, the answer is NOT EVEN CLOSE. The cold hard data proves that MK is not so unbalanced. People just cant handle the fact that they are not good enough to beat MK. People are mad that there is a not counter character to MK? How about learning to time better? Or here is a good one, just become a better player? OR IS THAT CRAZY? All this johnning is doing is taking away the game to alot of people who actually work hard to be good with MK. We are gimping the game and alienating alot of people which is really ****ed up. Whats next? Banning good players?

gantrain05

Smash Master
Does MK win every tournament? A majority of tournaments? From all the tourney results ive seen, the answer is NOT EVEN CLOSE. The cold hard data proves that MK is not so unbalanced. People just cant handle the fact that they are not good enough to beat MK. People are mad that there is a not counter character to MK? How about learning to time better? Or here is a good one, just become a better player? OR IS THAT CRAZY? All this johnning is doing is taking away the game to alot of people who actually work hard to be good with MK. We are gimping the game and alienating alot of people which is really ****ed up. Whats next? Banning good players?
mr. angry post that doesn't have his facts strait, MK actually wins around 40% of tournies and places top 4 in probably over 90% of them, you tell me he's not dominating.

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
Apparently good players are dominating. The game will never be "balanced" because people understand one thing, do anything to win, nothing else matters.

I am a mean MK player and I still get tossed around. And again, it is because I play against good players.

Slush

Smash Cadet
This whole thread is a loss, you don't think MK should be banned because you can beat a level 9 CPU player with Ike, and because you read an out-dated startegy guide? 1) CPUs suck. 2) That guide is worthless in competition.

Give it a rest, this shouldn't even exist.

I also have a comment about you're feelings...I DONT CARE. Just because someone, ex. me, doesn't feel the need to have this thread and/or doesn't have the same opinion as you, doesn't give you a valid reason to "report" them. I'm starting to feel like I'm in Corporate America where everyone is sueing because they don't feel COMFORTABLE, or they are being OPPRESSED. Grow up and deal with it.

MK needs to be banned.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Well what can I say here, jigglyppuff8's defense has threatening this blog and offends me, so that's why I did a report on jigglyppuff8's post that was on this quote.
Are you made of paper? No. jigglyppuff was talking to the guide. He was saying that the guide, which is made of paper, should decompose, because it's useless.

Either way, I've had worse insults thrown at me than that. I didn't report the person that threw them at me. IT'S THE INTERNET. IT'S NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS.

That's why if you see here, in the bold, that it's just offensive, and it threatens this blog and the rest of the members threaten this blog and ruin me. And now I have to contact with the staffs that banning Meta Knight is canceled, because the pro-ban members in this thread has offend me and threatening this blog, and now it's time to cancel banning Meta Knight.
Because people making "mean" comments directed towards you is OBVIOUSLY going to stop Meta Knight from being banned. Obviously, the rules of a game are based on one random person's feelings being hurt.
/sarcasm
Please, get over yourself.

It is not what I should be reported, it is the two members jigglyppuff8 and BentoBox were being reported for threatening this thread, maybe one of jigglyppuff8's post was reported for saying it offensive towards me, you must understand, I PM to SamuraiPanda about that hurtful comments towards me and threatening this thread.

Here's what I found these quotes that are hurting my feelings and threatening this thread that SamuraiPanda has to understand.
First of all, "threatening this thread"? Erm, last I checked, disagreeing with a thread and saying so wasn't "threatening" anything. Nor was it against the rules.

And I also that I PM to SamuraiPanda that banning Meta Knight is canceled for the day due to the negative comments and offensive posts in this thread.
Ah, International Take a Break From Banning Meta Knight Day! Awesome!
No.

You know, I haven't ever found Meta Knight to be that good from personal experience either.
But I don't bring it up because I KNOW it's because I've never been to a tourney. If you haven't played in a tourney, or haven't played in that many, especially if the tourneys were just with your friends or people in your school or something, don't speak up. Chances are, you don't really know what you're talking about.
No offense.

I also have a comment about you're feelings...I DONT CARE. Just because someone, ex. me, doesn't feel the need to have this thread and/or doesn't have the same opinion as you, doesn't give you a valid reason to "report" them. I'm starting to feel like I'm in Corporate America where everyone is sueing because they don't feel COMFORTABLE, or they are being OPPRESSED. Grow up and deal with it.
*Standing ovation*

"Grow up and deal with it."
/argument about hurt feelings

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
You've stated an even more obvious statment, of course there will be a chance of getting completely destroyed! The point I am trying to get across is that, if we give up on metaknight smashing. Then that shows in a way or two that there is not enough motivation to get way better, now this is what I believe!
This side discussion is like a realist vs idealist debate...in SSBM, my motivation is to not lose so badly with a low-tier character (Kirby). It fueled my motivation to train with a better, high-tier main (Marth).

.There gamplay percentage is 60%(maybe more depending on character) and character itself is 40%
But it still does not change the fact that it is YOU that controls the character and how you use it.
There are simply limits to what a character can do; even the best Kirbires cannot keep up with the best Marths or Foxes (SSBM).

Likewise, several characters cannot keep up with Meta Knight. All characters were created equal, but Meta Knight is more equal than others.

Actually, I do not care whether Meta Knight is banned or not: if he is, back to Kirby/Marth. If not, well he can remain as one of my mains.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Ok, we're going to go back to where we started if I say something similar to what I already said. So pointing things out in common, we both care about MK being banned or not and we can only debate about the unfair and beneficial points MK. My main point ATM is MK is not impossible, it may change if I consider you next post.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Don't worry guys, he's totally legit!

I was playing FFA with my little sister and two CPU's (Level 4) and she was Meta Knight! So a pokeball appeared and I got Entei! So I pulled her controller out of the port and used a falcon, PAWNCH into MK. O death combo.

MK is not broken.
/sarcasm

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
This whole thread is a loss, you don't think MK should be banned because you can beat a level 9 CPU player with Ike, and because you read an out-dated startegy guide? 1) CPUs suck. 2) That guide is worthless in competition.

Give it a rest, this shouldn't even exist.

MK needs to be banned.
I already grown up and dealing with this, because if I see somebodies' post, but it's offensive to me, I report it. And please, I just try to deal with this forum, okay? If you said Meta Knight should be banned, okay, whatever you say, I will not stop you.

Are you made of paper? No. jigglyppuff was talking to the guide. He was saying that the guide, which is made of paper, should decompose, because it's useless.

Either way, I've had worse insults thrown at me than that. I didn't report the person that threw them at me. IT'S THE INTERNET. IT'S NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Because people making "mean" comments directed towards you is OBVIOUSLY going to stop Meta Knight from being banned. Obviously, the rules of a game are based on one random person's feelings being hurt.
/sarcasm
Please, get over yourself.

First of all, "threatening this thread"? Erm, last I checked, disagreeing with a thread and saying so wasn't "threatening" anything. Nor was it against the rules.

Ah, International Take a Break From Banning Meta Knight Day! Awesome!
No.
Sense you reply to me, I report that jigglyppuff8's post and I've found out that jigglyppuff8 said "Go decompose...", that's what jigglyppuff8 said it to me, and it's offensive.

Let's just say this, you were in this forum, people flame at you, which that means, saying negative comment towards you, what should you do? The answer is, report them. And pretend I was a moderator, I receive a report message from you that they flame at you, I go to them, I gave them a warning/infraction. Do not worry, it's just a made up story of what I've just said.

It was against the rules, because threatening or trolling other threads is wrong, and that's why they report them, and the moderators will check on that and give the users a warning/infraction.

And about Take a Break from Banning Meta Knight, I was wrong about that if I said 'canceling banning Meta Knight', so that's what I was wrong. And we'll continue if people will say the conclusion, that Meta Knight is banned.

So anyways guys, most of you said, Meta Knight is not broken.

Well that's because I play as Fox against the Meta Knight at Lvl.9 CPU, it's getting better and better for my timings against Meta Knight to KO that Meta Knight off the stage.

gantrain05

Smash Master
please god......close this thread, or hey guess what maxfire whatever, i'll play you on wifi and 3 stock you EVERY SINGLE TIME with metaknight, and i don't even use the guy, i promise.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Sense you reply to me, I report that jigglyppuff8's post and I've found out that jigglyppuff8 said "Go decompose...", that's what jigglyppuff8 said it to me, and it's offensive.
Again. jigglyppuff said it to THE GUIDE, not TO YOU. Hell, jigglyppuff wasn't even QUOTING you.

Let's just say this, you were in this forum, people flame at you, which that means, saying negative comment towards you, what should you do? The answer is, report them. And pretend I was a moderator, I receive a report message from you that they flame at you, I go to them, I gave them a warning/infraction. Do not worry, it's just a made up story of what I've just said.
Yeah, except there's a definitive difference between flaming and what's going on here. Flaming is a personal attack on someone that's generally pretty nasty. These guys are basically telling you you don't know what you're talking about, which is FACT.

I'm not even really arguing either way. I think MK deserves a ban, but on the other hand I don't ever play Brawl anyways, so I really don't give a crap either way.
I'm arguing with you because your logic is crap, and when everybody and their grandmother comes in here telling you so, you STILL insist they're wrong backed up by like, two people.

WHETHER OR NOT MK SHOULD BE BANNED, THE GUIDE IS NOT SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE, AND YOU BEING ABLE TO BEAT A CPU MK DOES NOT HELP HIS CASE.

Please. Just accept that already.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I'll try not to be rude. [color=20202020]No gurantees. No johns. Final Exclaimation![/color]

I believe your main point is that you can beat a computer-controlled player, right? Well, unfortunatly, the computers don't react as somebody with natural intelligence would. A human controlled (somebody with skill and experience only, otherwise it doesn't count) can scan the situation, with strategies that must be based off the situation. You wouldn't wear a rain coat on a hot, humid day, would you?

Furthermore, many pros have done the math. They know exactly how to exploit their enemy.

Lastly, Prima is slightly[color=20202020]*[/color] unreliable.

I could easily churn out some more, but I'll wait to see the fruit of this post.
[color=20202020]*LIKE REALLY REALLY. Seriously, they are not accurate at all.[/color]

Slush

Smash Cadet
Agree, and that's why if you got slashed by Metaknight's tornado, you have to jump while in the air.

More than 2 times about banning Metaknight, because I said it twice that Metaknight should not be banned in two different threads about banning Metaknight.

Don't make me report your post, I don't want to be depressed by some members.

So anyways, when I play 'Super Smash Bros Brawl', I test 5 characters that I test against Metaknight(on lvl.9 CPU): Ike, Fox, Mario, Marth, and Falco.

First test I play as Ike, and I can do a clever trick against Metaknight and I got him knockdown. Second test I play as Fox, but I did okay with Fox, and I was a little but close to get knockdown with 1 stock, and I defeated Metaknight. Third test I play as Mario, but is sad for me to defeat Metaknight, until I can counter if I pressed the A button three times, and it's a lost for me by Metaknight. Fourth test I play as Marth, and I really got down with 1 stock while Metaknight was the first one that has 1 stock left, so I defeat Metaknight finally without myself falling from the glacier(where the glacier is running on water). Then the fifth test I play as Falco, and Falco's move was very different from the Melee version, because I can deal a heavy damage to Metaknight while pressing the A button rapidly, and is a failure for me to beat Metaknight.

Now as you can see what I did by testing against Metaknight is 3 out of 5 character that I test was a success. That means for Mario and Falco that I've test against Metaknight, I shall have to work on techniques and tricks with Mario and Falco because I test Ike, Fox, and Marth against Metaknight and it was a success.

So there you go, if I faced off against the online players or the players who played as Metaknight, it depends how well did they play, either I lose in the game, or I would win. And for some high-level players who've been to the tournament before should know how to defeat some high-level players who played as Metaknight in the tournament, and it depends who will win and how would they escape from players spamming the B button to do Tornado Slash again and again.
Projectiles against Meta Knight, who ever know how to use projectile against Meta Knight, then I would recommend Ice Climbers' Projectile with Ice so if it doesn't work, where Meta Knight could avoid projectile. Then it takes timing if Meta Knight gets close to you, then I would recommend that if you faced off against the player(who is online or tournament) who plays as Meta Knight. Here's a tip.

1. If the player spams the B button to do Meta Knight's Tornado Slash while you're in the air, then press L & R while in the air(for GC) or press Left and Right directional arrows while in the air(for Wii Remote only) to avoid Meta Knight's tornado slash while you're in the air.
  2. If Meta Knight use Down Smash, make sure to guard, then press Left or Right to avoid that problem.
  3. The most recommendable projectile against Meta Knight is Fox's Laser gun, Falco's Laser gun, Wolf's Laser gun, Mario's Fireball, the most of all, Samus' Laser Beams(depends if you charge it), etc depends if any character use projectiles in the game.
  4. Sonic, Jigglypuff, Yoshi, Ike, Fox, Falco, Wolf, and the most of all, Luigi is the example of using charge attack against Meta Knight, including Ike's Quickdraw.
  5. Link, Samus, and Sheik is the examples of using throws from far distance against Meta Knight.

That's all the tips as it is, if you have any problems or this tips doesn't work, PM to me. Any negative comments towards me while PM will be forward(or reported).
jigglyppuff8, I don't have to fight over you if you said negative comments towards me, here's what I said, if you think my other tips don't work, then I would suggest PM to me, no negative comment towards me, because I already report your post that it is offensive towards me. And if you PM to me with your negative comments because my tips don't work, then I'll forward/report your message to the staffs.

Please don't offend me for your negative comments and please be nice to me, if you want to PM to me that my tips don't work, then look, say nicely, like saying 'I'm sorry about your tips, because it doesn't work against Meta Knight'.
Okay, the tip is, against the players playing Meta Knight, you have keep dodging by Meta Knight's attack and do aerial dodge, it takes timing, but please remember, agility, speed, techniques, deception, and your secret weapon, vigilance.

Well what can I say here, jigglyppuff8's defense has threatening this blog and offends me, so that's why I did a report on jigglyppuff8's post that was on this quote.

That's why if you see here, in the bold, that it's just offensive, and it threatens this blog and the rest of the members threaten this blog and ruin me. And now I have to contact with the staffs that banning Meta Knight is canceled, because the pro-ban members in this thread has offend me and threatening this blog, and now it's time to cancel banning Meta Knight.

I'll be right back.
That's why jigglyppuff8's post was offensive. And it leads to a conclusion that banning Meta Knight is canceled.
It is not what I should be reported, it is the two members jigglyppuff8 and BentoBox were being reported for threatening this thread, maybe one of jigglyppuff8's post was reported for saying it offensive towards me, you must understand, I PM to SamuraiPanda about that hurtful comments towards me and threatening this thread.

Here's what I found these quotes that are hurting my feelings and threatening this thread that SamuraiPanda has to understand.

The bold letters what SamuraiPanda has to understand is that it is offensive towards me.

Now this quote hurts my feelings, because they said 'Stop replying this thread', and it was offensive towards this thread.

And I also that I PM to SamuraiPanda that banning Meta Knight is canceled for the day due to the negative comments and offensive posts in this thread.
Well that's why trolling is a offensive deed that just what happens when somebody trolls this thread, and it's an illegal thing to do, and somebody will get an warning/infraction, that's why I behave nicely in this forum, because I read the 'Global Rules' about what should we don't do that in this forum, and what should we do in this forum.

That's why we don't do illegal things in this forum.

So anyways, why don't you guys PM to me if my 5 tips doesn't work against Meta Knight, you only just say that in this thread and I have no PM from somebody else that my 5 tips don't work. You don't have to say this in this thread that my 5 tips don't work, you could PM to me as you like, but say nicely though, okay?

Now I'm sorry for my lack of tips, do you want the tips about how to defeat the player who play as Meta Knight? I'll make a another thread, how about that, deal? So a new thread is gonna be where you could make tips of how to defeat Meta Knight.
No hijacking this thread, please, you don't have to be rude to me like that, or should I have your post reported. And I think I already did.
I already grown up and dealing with this, because if I see somebodies' post, but it's offensive to me, I report it. And please, I just try to deal with this forum, okay? If you said Meta Knight should be banned, okay, whatever you say, I will not stop you.

It was against the rules, because threatening or trolling other threads is wrong, and that's why they report them, and the moderators will check on that and give the users a warning/infraction.

And about Take a Break from Banning Meta Knight, I was wrong about that if I said 'canceling banning Meta Knight', so that's what I was wrong. And we'll continue if people will say the conclusion, that Meta Knight is banned.

So anyways guys, most of you said, Meta Knight is not broken.

Well that's because I play as Fox against the Meta Knight at Lvl.9 CPU, it's getting better and better for my timings against Meta Knight to KO that Meta Knight off the stage.
Well, let me think of an unoffensive, politically correct, unbaised, non-descriptive, and upbeat response to the way that you feel.

**** YOU, I STILL DON'T CARE.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
please god......close this thread, or hey guess what maxfire whatever, i'll play you on wifi and 3 stock you EVERY SINGLE TIME with metaknight, and i don't even use the guy, i promise.
I don't know about that, I'll might need some practice some more on Lvl.9 CPU.

Again. jigglyppuff said it to THE GUIDE, not TO YOU. Hell, jigglyppuff wasn't even QUOTING you.

Yeah, except there's a definitive difference between flaming and what's going on here. Flaming is a personal attack on someone that's generally pretty nasty. These guys are basically telling you you don't know what you're talking about, which is FACT.

I'm not even really arguing either way. I think MK deserves a ban, but on the other hand I don't ever play Brawl anyways, so I really don't give a crap either way.
I'm arguing with you because your logic is crap, and when everybody and their grandmother comes in here telling you so, you STILL insist they're wrong backed up by like, two people.

WHETHER OR NOT MK SHOULD BE BANNED, THE GUIDE IS NOT SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE, AND YOU BEING ABLE TO BEAT A CPU MK DOES NOT HELP HIS CASE.

Please. Just accept that already.
Okay, that's good, if Meta Knight deserves to be banned, it's you're choice, and I will not stop you. And you're right, which is I'm a complete failure, against CPU Meta Knight does not help the case, maybe I need some help with a team, because we have to test Meta Knight to see if Meta Knight will be banned.

Well, let me think of an unoffensive, politically correct, unbaised, non-descriptive, and upbeat response to the way that you feel.

**** YOU, I STILL DON'T CARE.
Let's not use that offensive big letters towards me, please, you don't need to say negative things at me, you call that unoffensive? No, and if you still don't care if I said negative comments is bad, then what until the staffs will see your post.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I don't know about that, I'll might need some practice some more on Lvl.9 CPU.
You're not going to get better against humans until you play against humans. You, unfortunately, have to lose a lot before you can start winning. It's an annoying fact of life that I've learned. Even if you can 3-stock level 9s every time, there is still going to be someone out there who can 3-stock you every time.

Okay, that's good, if Meta Knight deserves to be banned, it's you're choice, and I will not stop you. And you're right, which is I'm a complete failure, against CPU Meta Knight does not help the case, maybe I need some help with a team, because we have to test Meta Knight to see if Meta Knight will be banned.
Thank you for realizing that. I don't have a problem with your opinion, just that you were providing evidence that really only hurt your case yet claiming it was irrefutable proof.
Honestly, that's why you're getting attacked on so many ends by so many people.

Let's not use that offensive big letters towards me, please, you don't need to say negative things at me, you call that unoffensive? No, and if you still don't care if I said negative comments is bad, then what until the staffs will see your post.
I think it was sarcasm, the first part.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I read every post in the thread.

If people like this roam our streets every single day...

I just lost faith in humanity.

And All the Rage has built up inside me.

Go back to the Index, this may get ugly

PRIMA IS A CASUAL GUIDE.

Why, in God's name! Have you been so bloody stubborn.

In response to jigglyppuff's "Offensive." Post.

IF YOU READ THE ENTIRE **** SENTENCE YOU WOULD OF REALIZED HE ADRESSED IT TO THE PRIME GUIDE.

Jeeze Laweeze, seriously though.

CPU's suck.
Prima has no credibility as a competitive guide.
Summit sucks, beating someone on it has no credibility, you probably lucked out and the fish ate him.
You've lost any dignity that you may of have on Smashboards.

Oh, and about offensive posts.

YOU POSTED A BLOODY THREAD IN FORUM GAMES CALLED "Redneck Jokes"!

If anyone should be god **** infracted here, it's you.

I have nothing else to say.

Jesus.

Raiken

Smash Cadet
Looks to me like this thread isn't even about MK anymore, but rather MaxFire's -INCREDIBLE- ignorance.

It takes a person with considerable knowledge (which you obviously do not have) to power an argument like this; so why do you even continue when its blatantly obvious that you're opinion holds no power whatsoever?

Oh, and pretty much everything Yaya just said x 2

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
You're not going to get better against humans until you play against humans. You, unfortunately, have to lose a lot before you can start winning. It's an annoying fact of life that I've learned. Even if you can 3-stock level 9s every time, there is still going to be someone out there who can 3-stock you every time.
Yeah, whatever I get KO'd by any WiFi players or maybe the user from YouTube, bdcool213 if I seen them in WiFi could KO me. I don't know if you see bdcool in this forum, or they're not, let me go check on the Members List.

EDIT: I seen bdcool187 in the Members List.

Thank you for realizing that. I don't have a problem with your opinion, just that you were providing evidence that really only hurt your case yet claiming it was irrefutable proof.
Honestly, that's why you're getting attacked on so many ends by so many people.
Because of my lack of truth that I'm telling the other members that Meta Knight will not be banned.

I read every post in the thread.

If people like this roam our streets every single day...

I just lost faith in humanity.

And All the Rage has built up inside me.

Go back to the Index, this may get ugly

PRIMA IS A CASUAL GUIDE.

Why, in God's name! Have you been so bloody stubborn.

In response to jigglyppuff's "Offensive." Post.

IF YOU READ THE ENTIRE **** SENTENCE YOU WOULD OF REALIZED HE ADRESSED IT TO THE PRIME GUIDE.

Jeeze Laweeze, seriously though.

CPU's suck.
Prima has no credibility as a competitive guide.
Summit sucks, beating someone on it has no credibility, you probably lucked out and the fish ate him.
You've lost any dignity that you may of have on Smashboards.

Oh, and about offensive posts.

YOU POSTED A BLOODY THREAD IN FORUM GAMES CALLED "Redneck Jokes"!

If anyone should be god **** infracted here, it's you.

I have nothing else to say.

Jesus.
I did not get infracted, because the staffs know better that 'Redneck Jokes' can be belong in the forum games.

Looks to me like this thread isn't even about MK anymore, but rather MaxFire's -INCREDIBLE- ignorance.

It takes a person with considerable knowledge (which you obviously do not have) to power an argument like this; so why do you even continue when its blatantly obvious that you're opinion holds no power whatsoever?

Oh, and pretty much everything Yaya just said x 2
Because I'm not a mod or the admin, and I know that I can make a report on them if they offend me or so.

Anyways, one more thing, if you guys want Meta Knight banned, then it's your choice. For right now on, no more offensive post towards me or causing too much trouble in this thread, please enough is enough, I report one post for offending me, one post that it makes this thread boycotted, one post for hijacking this thread, and one for not caring about if they said negative things to me I report it, and that's against the Global Rules. I made four reports on that. And I had enough troubles around this thread, and I can't take anymore.

Let's try to calm down guys, no negative comments towards me, do not cause trouble in this thread. And remember the 'Global Rules' in this forum.

Raiken

Smash Cadet
You seriously think people are scared if they are reported in this topic?

I'm not trying to flame you, i'm trying to help you look like you aren't a total moron by trying to get you to shut up.

vbdood1337

Smash Apprentice
Because I'm not a mod or the admin, and I know that I can make a report on them if they offend me or so.
So you're in this just to report people? Got it.

I have one piece of advice: GIVE UP. You have terrible grammar and spelling, and I have trouble picturing you anything other than some 8 year old sitting at a computer. Unless English isn't your first language, which I doubt because you live in Tuscon (or say you do.)

If this is a trolling attempt, you get mad props. Not only did you get 8+ pages in this topic, but you managed to use grammar so badly that I have trouble believing you are a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom