• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight Community Photo Thread~ (Smexy Hair Edition Update Coming Soon)

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Ice climber mains > Mk mains in the Beauty Rankings. Just ask Redhalberd. He has first hand experience.

Aslo, MK mains are an interesting looking bunch XD

etecoon

Smash Hero
only MK mains are classy and awesome enough to take black and white pics

and yeah

you guys have cheese

gg

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
My sister took a picture of MK and Luigi with my Cat. I'll have to get it and put it up later.

Edit: if you want to make a fun video thread, there is a metaknight soundboard app for droid.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
My sister took a picture of MK and Luigi with my Cat. I'll have to get it and put it up later.

Edit: if you want to make a fun video thread, there is a metaknight soundboard app for droid.
I have this app. xD I'm waaay ahead of you.
I also have a pika backpack, a kirby plush, and a link pez dispenser. I also have a LIMITED EDITION HALO ONE BLACK SPARTAN FIGURE. :OOOO I wanna make a silly video...

But first...
METAKNIGHTS! post beautiful pictures to show the ICs what's up! This is war my friend. <_<

Staco

Smash Champion
You mean: I have to post pictures and you will post pictures and we compare or what? And then other people do?
Like a crewbattle.

I could just send Kassy in and you all just lost.
Girl bonus = none of you will win.

Or you got any IC girl to countering us?

side note:
girl bonus = valid argument
If you don´t let Kassy win vs. all the males it just proves that IC players are gay. D:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
You mean: I have to post pictures and you will post pictures and we compare or what? And then other people do?
Like a crewbattle.

I could just send Kassy in and you all just lost.
Girl bonus = none of you will win.

Or you got any IC girl to countering us?

side note:
girl bonus = valid argument
If you don´t let Kassy win vs. all the males it just proves that IC players are gay. D:
Pretty much this lmao

I was just thinking: "Use the Kassy trump card"

lain

Smash Master

/thread

We might have Cheese, but the Cheese to all IC players ratio is quite small compared to the overbearing amount of MK players who, quite frankly, aren't the prettiest lot in the bunch. Kassandra is definitely hawt, but sadly no one can be hawt enough to counter the wave of generic MK faces :3

Oh yeah and this picture could win too

double /thread :]

NNID
Budget_Player
Lain is nothing special. Aglow, however, is ****ing sexy. Also, you guys wanna talk sexy? You should see the german DK mains, they are HOT.

EDIT: you know what? In general, german smashers are hot. There's more hotness in just Bamberg than most american character boards have to offer. S!C could be a ****ing model (there is no overstating how good-looking this guy is), and Stiv looks pretty damn good too (his younger brothers probably will look that hot when they get further along through puberty too). And then we have Staco, Chozo, NeK... And of course Tay, who is ****ing HOT.

judge!

Smash Ace
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ more recent

here was the judge u remember pics of me and anther and me and lain back in the day miss these days!

[/IMG] me and lain at my birthday over a year ago
me and anther idk when a long time ago[/IMG] we all loved the kissy face in michigan LOL

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Damn. ICs mains just got *****. ^_^

Mk mains are winning! ;P
Lol@ the kissy faces. xD we didn't forget about you judge, we were just waiting for your triple post + kissy face pics to put us in the lead! :3 mwah!

Staco

Smash Champion
I like judges hair.
I also wanted to have hairs like that but short hair doesnt work for me. :l

judge!

Smash Ace
umm i invented that hair like 3 years ago! THEY COPYINGME!. and im not poseing like jersey shore. please the kissy face is soooo myspace 5 years ago lol

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Alright mk board awards:
Prettiest eyes: judge
Any other nominations? Lol

Also..lain you 2nd mk, so um you are half one of us. :p

Staco

Smash Champion
I don´t think Judges eyes are pretty.
Brown eyes in general are not.
Hate myself for also having brown eyes. <<

OverLade

Smash Hero
You live in Germany, of course you would say that. Arian/Blue eyes as an ideal would naturally be part of your culture as what's beautiful (not calling you a racist, I'm just saying culturally it makes sense for that to be idealized as you grew up).

Light brown eyes ftw.

Staco

Smash Champion
You live in Germany, of course you would say that. Arian/Blue eyes as an ideal would naturally be part of your culture as what's beautiful (not calling you a racist, I'm just saying culturally it makes sense for that to be idealized as you grew up).

Light brown eyes ftw.
actually no ^^
I just don´t like brown eyes in general, instead I love brunette hair (which isnt arian in any way) and we also got a lot of brown eyed people over here (common eye color)
I also like green eyes
brown eyes just feel boring for me
I love the combination of brunette hair and blue (and green) eyes

you should make your hair brunette, kassy :awesome:

V1CE

Smash Champion
This is Me...

I used to be called KnightMare from NY but now i changed my name when i moved to NC...

I mained MK since the game came out and I am about to be PR'd in NC at around like 5 or 6 i think at the end of this week. Nice to meet you all... I never really post in the MK threads but im gonna start now

Top Bottom