• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Message to all hackers of Melee

RuKeN

Smash Journeyman
Hackers of Melee, i need your help to clear my project

this project is create a forum how kitty corp. but of melee, and with him brawlvault (in this project Meleevault)

votes

+1 or -1?

Interesed:
Glöwworm

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
I know nothing about hacking, but I would love to see a meleevault.

Good Luck and +1. (If my vote counts, if not then ignore it.)

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Kitty Corp.....DAWWWWWWW

Oh yea so.....count my vote for Melee Vault the melee community needs dat **** lol

+1

Rykard

Smash Ace
a big yes to this. i potentially could help get textures with the owner's permission that is. I'm not even sure who owns half of the ones i have right now though so i could ask around

Steelia

Smash Champion
+1

A subforum was something I've been looking forward to here, specifically at Smash Boards, but hey. An entire forum dedicated to it? I could dig that. Interested in seeing just how many other places there are doing this, and how many other people are actually making textures... I've seen a few phantoms... Just need to get around to collecting them in one spot. ;)

nube

Smash Apprentice
what do y'all think of melee hacks getting it's own sub-forum? I've already contacted someone about it, we'll see what happens. imo, it would be really beneficial for the hacking scene.
any thoughts?

RuKeN

Smash Journeyman
ok ok

and now..

i need a team to create this project

this who interested to work in the project?

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
I think I can get us a website + forums

just let me know if this is what you guys want before i waste my money :laugh:

would www.meleevault.com suffice? or what are some name ideas you guys have =p

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
An organized compilation of all existing melee texture, stage, and music hacks would be incredibly awesome. However, I hope the hacking community is behind this because without their consent this can't be done.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
+1

@phoenix-well steelia and nube posted in here and they are big parts of the hacking community.
sorry if any other guys that are a part of it posted here and I didn't acknowledge you, those are just the two I remember from the original melee hax thread

Top Bottom