• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Merry Christmas! (Kirby related)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Nice color of Kirby, I hope that's one of his colors on Brawl. If they have costum colors I would chose that.

Zek

Smash Ace
G&W's gone IMO
The icon ordering is pretty irrefutable proof that he's in. The gap between Fire Emblem and Ice Climbers has to be a Melee franchise, and G&W is the only choice. It's too much to be a coincidence that up until now the icons have been clearly ordered 64 -> Melee -> Brawl.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Nice green Kirby there. :)
I'd choose that color. I never really liked the darker green Kirby in Melee (Opinion). I prefered green the one from Air Ride.

But RED SHOES!!! TOO COOL!!!

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
The icon ordering is pretty irrefutable proof that he's in. The gap between Fire Emblem and Ice Climbers has to be a Melee franchise, and G&W is the only choice. It's too much to be a coincidence that up until now the icons have been clearly ordered 64 -> Melee -> Brawl.
Nice one! :chuckle:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ha ha. Nice colors. I agree, you should have used the picture with the presents. ;)

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Nice green Kirby there. :)
I'd choose that color. I never really liked the darker green Kirby in Melee (Opinion). I prefered green the one from Air Ride.

But RED SHOES!!! TOO COOL!!!
doesn't kirby normally have red shoes (feet)?

By the way, that picture is awesome but the colours should be a little darker

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Bump for remembering how epic this thread is and it's near Christmas again. :D

Edit: Also, don't forget Christmas Lip:

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
Lol, i was reading this without first looking at the original date posted and i must say, i was confused as hell.

Equus

Smash Cadet
XD Thanks for bumping this, Viper. I can't wait for christmas.
Cute colours. That Kirby reminds me of green Mentos. Somebody get the Diet Coke!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You should marry Lip now, that art is way too good, and she has mistletoe on her bow to, she is calling your name and she's called Lip for a reason. XD
If I had enough space, I would sig this. XD

btw....does anyone ever wonder why green kirby has hideous colored shoes? 0_o
The green Kirby design before was first seen in SSB64 and wasn't made in any Kirby game yet at that point, they should had made a his feet light green. The anime green Kirby looks great when he get's Spark Kirby. In Kirby Super Star Ultra Plasma Kirby green looks awesome, so I'm guessing they are going to change it sooner or later.

Spazzums

Smash Apprentice
The green Kirby design before was first seen in SSB64 and wasn't made in any Kirby game yet at that point, they should had made a his feet light green. The anime green Kirby looks great when he get's Spark Kirby. In Kirby Super Star Ultra Plasma Kirby green looks awesome, so I'm guessing they are going to change it sooner or later.
someone knows their kirby!
i must say...i've never played a single kirby game o_o
BUT I WILL!
kirby is too cute to resist

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
someone knows their kirby!
i must say...i've never played a single kirby game o_o
BUT I WILL!
kirby is too cute to resist
Play Kirby Superstar and 64. The best 2 IMO, though Superstar wins by a longshot.

Also thanks for bumping it. I saw you say "I hope they have that color in Brawl" and got really confused at first though.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
*Bump again because it's almost Christmas Eve*

So who's going to use Christmas Kirby for they avatar?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That was brutal.
Are you gonna take that?

Face124

Smash Ace
Edinburgh. Pm for a Brawl and I'll get back to you
Dude, I wouldn't go there on this guy, I've heard the rumours about what he does. This one person said that he was gay and then fled to Africa, and then he hunted him down and gored him with a McDonald's toy duck. Hes gonna come down to you on Christmas day and go all crazy on your *** unless you say sorry.

Top Bottom