• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meowth for SSBB

Shuma

Smash Hero
Xianfeng is an idiot, there were 2 idiots in the gardevoir thread saying that Gardevoir wasn't de-confirmed, don't generalize. And who the **** are you to talk? you who were one of the first to jump on the "Nook is not deconfirmed" wagon. Shut up Xianfeng.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Meowth had a better chance? You actually believed that?

:laugh:

Funny how he deconfirmed the only 2 Pokemon that had a chance at rivaling Lucario first. And now he's continued to deconfirm the rest, E.G Electivire, Gardevoir, Meowth.

He even mentioned how popular Deoxys was in his update, so he CLEARLY knows how popular Lucario is.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Xianfeng is an idiot, there were 2 idiots in the gardevoir thread saying that Gardevoir wasn't de-confirmed, don't generalize. And who the **** are you to talk? you who were one of the first to jump on the "Nook is not deconfirmed" wagon. Shut up Xianfeng.
Background doesn't mean deconfirmed and also when I was in the Gardevoir thread somebody started arguing with me that she isn't deconfirmed, I didn't read anything before or after that.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Meowth had a better chance? You actually believed that?

Funny how he deconfirmed the only 2 Pokemon that had a chance at rivaling Lucario first. And now he's continued to deconfirm the rest, E.G Electivire, Gardevoir, Meowth.

He even mentioned how popular Deoxys was in his update, so he CLEARLY knows how popular Lucario is.
honestly though:
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Charizard
Squirtle
Ivysaur

pokemon is not important enough to have any more PCs, even the mario series doesn't have that much, even if you condense the final 3 into 1, you still get 4 PCs, I strongly doubted they would get any more, and I think the deconfirmation of meowth proves it.... especially considering how many pokemon get to enter the game in pokeballs

Shuma

Smash Hero
I was in the Gardevoir thread somebody started arguing with me that she isn't deconfirmed, I didn't read anything before or after that.
Like i sayd, 2 persons, and i'm not going to argue again about Nook.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Yeah, he may be the second most important Pokemon on the show, but that's it. Your second point honestly sucks, considering he's a Blue/Leaf Green exclusive, and to my knowledge he has no appearances in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire or Pokemon Colosseum.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Thanks, Shuma. That calmed my nerves.
Although those two aren't idiots, either.
You guys really have to stop taking this crap so seriously. This is the internet. We all do this speculating stuff because we are first-grade, mint condition geeks.
If you, either of you and everyone in general, get so worked up about about what who is saying somewhere about whatever, you're just being a hooligan. A fanatic, an opinionated couch potato, a Windows-Linux warrior. All the same thing.

You guys should really learn about a concept named "humor". There is more to it than you would guess.

At least we aren't little *****es like the Gardevoir fans and accept the fact that he is deconfirmed.
Since I already said all, I'd like to point out the irony in
a) you speaking for every Meowth supporter although only you have said anything so far. Yet the fact that I accepted her deconfirmation still makes you generalize us as a bunch of delusional freaks. You just see things whatever way suits you best.
b) you of all people daring to call others "*****es".
c) the fact that you later call us "morons" when apparently you lack the intelligence to understand the nature of our "delusions".
d) the fact that you are obviously PMSing over Meowth.

Chepe

Smash Lord
The thing is, people, that if Lucario does indeed make it, Jigglypuff is facing the axe. Yes, over Mewtwo! Jiggs and Lucario are both fads of Pokemon, while Mewtwo actually holds a position and title in the anime and games.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
honestly though:
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Charizard
Squirtle
Ivysaur

pokemon is not important enough to have any more PCs, even the mario series doesn't have that much, even if you condense the final 3 into 1, you still get 4 PCs, I strongly doubted they would get any more, and I think the deconfirmation of meowth proves it.... especially considering how many pokemon get to enter the game in pokeballs
Those are 3 in 1.

So that makes, 5 Pokemon Reps?!? What? 1 More than Melee?! For the second biggest Nintendo franchise?!?

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
With Pikachu and Pokemon Trainer already confirmed fighters (and we can't forget about the three Pokemon who come along with the trainer), we still have Jigglypuff and Mewtwo awaiting confirmation, and I highly doubt they will be cut (due to Jigglypuff's popularity in Japan and the fact she has been in both games, and Mewtwo's high popularity as well.)

With all of those Pokemon, as well as all of the Pokeball Pokemon causing havoc as items, I HIGHLY doubt any more Pokemon will be playable fighters. Meowth is the only Pokemon I would have liked as a fighter, but oh well, not too crushed. Lucario (or however you spell it) will be a Pokeball Pokemon, just you wait and see.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Although those two aren't idiots, either.
No, sorry Fawriel, i agree with you in everything but this, if you can still argue that something/someone can still be playable after being shown in a video as pokeball, i think that's classified as stupidity. Seriously, if i saw Wolf/Ridley as an AT i would accept it.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
With Pikachu and Pokemon Trainer already confirmed fighters (and we can't forget about the three Pokemon who come along with the trainer), we still have Jigglypuff and Mewtwo awaiting confirmation, and I highly doubt they will be cut (due to Jigglypuff's popularity in Japan and the fact she has been in both games, and Mewtwo's high popularity as well.)

With all of those Pokemon, as well as all of the Pokeball Pokemon causing havoc as items, I HIGHLY doubt any more Pokemon will be playable fighters. Meowth is the only Pokemon I would have liked as a fighter, but oh well, not too crushed. Lucario (or however you spell it) will be a Pokeball Pokemon, just you wait and see.
yes, for the most part this is dead on... I doubt any of the original 12 are getting the axe

Top Bottom