• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meowth for SSBB

Mar~

Smash Apprentice
Aww Meowth out u_u

I hope Lucario appear in pokeball also ¬¬ (or not appear xD)

Dew!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
you laugh now, but what if lucario doesn't even make it as a pokeball?
I will turn into an bash and bash my head until I finally realize he didn't make it but that will never happen because I'm pretty positive he will maike it at least as a pokeball pokemon if not a playable character

ok whats the deal witht his kinda of posts. what are you people five?
it's just funny because people like you argued and argued about how Meowth would be playable but yet Sakurai made him into a pokeball pokemon instead, no hard feelings

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
So, GigaKoopa, your basic logic is...

"Haha! Pitiful fools thought Meowth had a chance!"
"I'm pretty sure Lucario's in."

Nice.

Mr. Ocax

Smash Journeyman
Poor Meowth. Oh well, it's not like I was going to play him. And at least he looks freaking awesome and doesn't appear to be worthless like Gardevoir. Well, Lucario is pretty much in. Congratulations Lucario fans, you win teh intarwebz. He'll probably be a cool character to play as. Anubis is pretty sweet after all.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero

Aww....that model's kinda cute <3

If there is another playable Pokemon, I doubt it'll show up on the Dojo, but there are only two other pokemon that deserve it, Jigglypuff and Mewtwo.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Lucario isn't deserving of anything let alone a spot as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Can't we just wait and see what develops in the feature regarding Lucario instead of talking about "deserving" bs. The only characters that deserve to be in SSB are Mario, Link, Kirby and Pikachu. Any other character is just an add on.

-Knight

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Why doesn't DK deserve to be in? His games sell much better than Kirbys.
No Kirby=No Super Smash Brothers=No Melee=No Brawl=No Meowth discussion. You really should play Kirby's Superstar and see how many aspects of that game are incorporated into SSB.

I'd rather not digress about it futher though; poor Meowth fans ;_;

-Knight

Top Bottom