• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Menu and CSS Background Texture

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
i know deeninjaa i just put it there to see wat would happen....also....asf1nk says hes gonna try to fix this up and bring in a new DL. so just stick around kcmm forums.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
So is there any way of getting that without the individual Pokemon? x_x

ASF1nk

Smash Apprentice
umm Idk I'm not good at codes...haven't tried it, but it will either re-adjust, or it will freeze v.v
but why would you mind them being there anyways. ;o

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
He doesn't want the pokemon (and probably ZSS) because he's part of Balanced Brawl, which doesn't have those characters on the CSS.

ASF1nk

Smash Apprentice
Hey ASF I may have asked you this before but when I turn on the alloy codes they don't appear what-so-ever did i do something wrong or does your css not support alloys?
I think I replied to you message before, but like I said I'm not familiar with alloys.
I always had problems loading their codes (freezing) and they wouldn't appear.
Now I believe I put 4 hidden character I cons besides both side of the pokemons in the middle, now I don't know if I used the right icons, maybe someone can shed some light, tell me what to do to get alloys working and, and will then look into alloys.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Something I noticed with your CSS ASF is that it automatically turns all 4 players on if they are plugged into controller ports. I can't do 1v1s without getting up and unplugging 2 of the controllers. Is there a fix to this I don't know?

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
Something I noticed with your CSS ASF is that it automatically turns all 4 players on if they are plugged into controller ports. I can't do 1v1s without getting up and unplugging 2 of the controllers. Is there a fix to this I don't know?
doesnt it do that on regular brawl?

or do you mean that u try closing it out but it just keeps switching to CPU?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
That's just part of the code that goes with the pac that's made with PhantomWing's CSS program that allows you to move icons wherever you want.

If you want icons below where the "Ready to Fight" banner appears, then you need that code.

Either that, or you can move your selector to the very top of the screen. Another player can then turn you off.

ASF1nk

Smash Apprentice
Yes what Affinity said, that's a bug on the CSS Fix code by PhantomWings, I mean come'on do some exercise for once. lol jk :p

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I resent you calling me fat man. (/sarcasm)

Oh well, not a big deal and the new CSS is certainly worth the slight bit of effort when I try to 1v1

Jiiprah

Smash Apprentice
I resent you calling me fat man. (/sarcasm)

Oh well, not a big deal and the new CSS is certainly worth the slight bit of effort when I try to 1v1
It bothers the **** out of me! I've abandoned the Custom CSS bc of that little bug.
I'M NOT OCD!!! :mad:

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Uh, I tried to do a background on my menu, and it just turned the whole background white... What do I do?

ICEing

Smash Cadet
ASF1nk has the best CSS hands down. Idk why people are bothering to make more CSS since ASF just won

I approve

Focus more on the main menu?

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
ASF1nk has the best CSS hands down. Idk why people are bothering to make more CSS since ASF just won

I approve

Focus more on the main menu?
More focus on the main menus would be very nice.

Teh Future

Smash Master
mmmmmm this is way too complicated how can I get just the blue background from ASF (Just the blue background, nothing else)?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
You need to use the CSS with the amount of icons that was intended or they'll overlap and some of icons won't work.

Top Bottom