• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Memphis Isn't Cool - Lowell, MA - Aug 24, 08

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Mass madness?
Used up some of my vacation time. I'm really not sure if I have enough left to take another sunday off for another smash tourney.

Sunday's are dumb days to hold tourney's on. Fact.

Oh, and .Zeb I got home at like 5 oclock int eh morning. You totally owe me something at somepoint for that ride man.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Used up some of my vacation time. I'm really not sure if I have enough left to take another sunday off for another smash tourney.

Sunday's are dumb days to hold tourney's on. Fact.

Oh, and .Zeb I got home at like 5 oclock int eh morning. You totally owe me something at somepoint for that ride man.
5am?
DAYUMMMMM

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
but yeah, ok, so i know OBM is bringing a set up, I'm bring 2 tvs,and one wii, fayt has his set up, rod has his,

anyone else? anything would be a great help.

PrincessPikmin

Smash Rookie
if this is now going to be on the 24th....i believe i can go :D If it was on the 29th...not so much. Yay!
So this is actually going to be in somebodies home? o_o they aren't going to mind so many people there? crazy. will there be food?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Le Sigh, I'm gunna check what I have for time off, and if I can make it next week I'll have a set up. Memphis, you suck for making me waste my vacation time to see some silly scrub like you. :p

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Well, the plan is to raid the garage and have a grill going, Pikmin.

I'm going to make the best amount of room for everyone to play. Just think of this as a smashfest with results and burgers.

HOWEVER! I plan to make his a great time and tournament. This isn't really something you should miss

Also, Ace, I know you travel just for our Sonic ditto's

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'm going to lose this job before '09.

I might as well use my paid time off before I lose it, right?

So I'm gunna need a doubles partner for this... I am going to immeaditly tell Nuro to team with me, even though he'd probably, y'know, rather team with like Black Mage and take 1st easily. So in all seriousness, anyone looking for a partner find me. We'll do a few teams friendlies and see how it feels or soemthing.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'm 16.
Ever heard of Tabu? They have 21 and under nights on sunday.

I actually wouldn't mind going to this even though I play melee =(

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I'm 16.
Ever heard of Tabu? They have 21 and under nights on sunday.

I actually wouldn't mind going to this even though I play melee =(
lmfao that place in the strip mall... I drive on Rt 1 to and from work every day and trust me don't go there. might as well go to cabaret or the ****ing squire rofl sketchy

edit- but seriously I've never been. I just hate clubs in general.

Beagle007

Smash Apprentice
Is this at someone's house or a public place? If i house I'm out and I was hoping to play in this one

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
How many people are you expecting to show up? Because I may or may not get to go. (You live, like, an hour and a half away.)

Beagle007

Smash Apprentice
I'm out then I was looking for a big tourney hosted at a mall gym etc. srry guys

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
lmfao that place in the strip mall... I drive on Rt 1 to and from work every day and trust me don't go there. might as well go to cabaret or the ****ing squire rofl sketchy

edit- but seriously I've never been. I just hate clubs in general.
LMAO ITS IN A MALL? Oh that's ****ing hilarious

Top Bottom