• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melfice z's smashtastic festival vol. 2- singles brackets are up!

8Bitman

Smash Master
by the looks of it 0_o you were replaced by nysyarc or something along that path:p

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
Melfice, Day-Day has forfitted our match. He said he is too busy with house problems.

Does this mean I need a sub-in?

TP

Smash Master
Can I have the win vs Zen then? If not, I'm being punished for doing my match early, which is stupid.

:034:

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
exia gave me the win

Proof: by aim

exiagundam93 (2:39:34 PM): You win, I don't brawl anymore lol
Nibilim (2:44:22 PM): T_T
Nibilim (2:44:24 PM): </3
exiagundam93 (2:44:39 PM): lol
Nibilim (2:44:53 PM): too cool for brawl eh
Nibilim (2:44:54 PM): D:

:p

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
After you ***** me on Luigi's mansion I figured trying her might have been a better idea.

Still that was really close.

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, but I have to take my leave of this tournament. lol. Too much stuff to do. please exchange me for a sub-in.

TP

Smash Master
Sorry, but I have to take my leave of this tournament. lol. Too much stuff to do. please exchange me for a sub-in.

highfive

Smash Lord
Shouldn't you VM or PM Fatal and the other guy to do their matches Melfice? Their the only one's left.

TP

Smash Master
Wait, I thought the tourney was supposed to happen today. I'm still able to take part after all.

fatalmztake

Smash Apprentice
fatal said theyre doing the match right now.. ill trust his word, but if they dont things will stay as they are and youll just play winner, penta
I've PM'd him and he's not on and I'm ready to go so I say DQ us both since he tried to have me do it two days ago but I've been extremely busy. Well now the it's switched so unless he gets on and we do or match soon, I say DQ us both just to be fair or give him the win since he tired before I did. I'll step down and take the loss since it's mostly my fault. Sorry for the trouble.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Yah sorry, I was at work all afternoon, I didn't get any of your messages until just now :ohwell:

I can't stay on long now either cause I work again in exactly nine hours >.<

It's up to you who gets DQ'd, I should have let you guys know I was working today, so that was my bad.

fatalmztake

Smash Apprentice
Yah sorry, I was at work all afternoon, I didn't get any of your messages until just now :ohwell:

I can't stay on long now either cause I work again in exactly nine hours >.<

It's up to you who gets DQ'd, I should have let you guys know I was working today, so that was my bad.

I was working too so don't feel bad but yeah melfice, DQ who you see fit. I respect your decsion.

Melfice z

Smash Ace
You both have been on and off.. so in all fairness i should dq both of you :urg:

8bit, the doubles tourney will begin after the singles tourney has been decided.. i might make it a one day thing, but im not sure yet

TP

Smash Master
8bit, the doubles tourney will begin after the singles tourney has been decided.. i might make it a one day thing, but im not sure yet
Why not start it now? It's not like so much is going on in singles that you can barely keep track of it all.

Top Bottom