• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melfice z's smashtastic festival vol. 2- singles brackets are up!

8Bitman

Smash Master
I Replied First!!!!! I Was Just About To Ask But You Beat Me To It!!!! Me And Ramen Are Teaming Up:)....... Noaw!!!!!

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
I Replied First!!!!! I Was Just About To Ask But You Beat Me To It!!!! Me And Ramen Are Teaming Up:)....... Noaw!!!!!
lol ok, we're teammates then:) Rob+Pit=Projectile Madness. lol Rob+MK=Gay madness.

8Bitman

Smash Master
use whoever you want budz:p we whill rapee ze competition!!! muahahahaha!!!!!

chandy

Smash Journeyman
I'll sign up for doublez, if there's any more space...
But when would this be taking place? Sorry if I haven't read properly...
:link2: :peach: :sonic: :shiek:
CHAND/ friend code: 1676-5266-3706

Melfice z

Smash Ace
Chandy, i never added highfive to the doubles list, so ill acutally have to put you on the waiting list. sorry :/

there will be a set date now that the lists are filled!! i hope saturday works for everybody! XD

highfive

Smash Lord
Yes it will Melfice z. Could you also put the ice climbers for singles and doubles for me man? Thanks.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Darn, I cant make it this Saturday unless its done in the evening in your time =/

I havea yu-gi-oh tournament all day Saturday then 2 hours of work which'll last til ~ 9 or 10pm my time.... About 4 or 5 in America then.....

Melfice z

Smash Ace
cool beans. ill add you now nightsky!

Thats too bad mcmuffin.. doubles start right after singles and i gotta get things rollin' :ohwell:

Fix'd 8bitman. look at the OP. LOLZORS!

I STILL NEEDS A PARDNUH!!! :mad:

highfive

Smash Lord
Melfice z, is there anyway to change the brackets? I can't brawl Hat! The lag is way to horrible and I don't want to leave it to chance on who advances.

TP

Smash Master
Zen beat me, 2-0. GGs.

I forgot this wasn't the C-F tier tourney. Woulda gone ROB vs Jiggs but oh well.

:034:

Melfice z

Smash Ace
You still might see some playing time.. like mcmuff1n said he probably wont make it, so youd sub-in first
im not lazy! we did double scrimmaging for football today and we started at 6! :tired:

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I beat Slasher 2-1. Good Games.
Sorry that I kinda gay'd you at the end, but that 3% SD was wtf. <__<

fatalmztake

Smash Apprentice
You still might see some playing time.. like mcmuff1n said he probably wont make it, so youd sub-in first
im not lazy! we did double scrimmaging for football today and we started at 6! :tired:
I did that for football when I was in it and never took naps! Your weak! You shame Ike mains. J/K :laugh:

Well, just VM or PM me if I'm playing.

8Bitman

Smash Master
i got destroyed by prince ramen 2-0 great games buddy.... why MK~!!!! why!!!!??!?!?!??!

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
i got destroyed by prince ramen 2-0 great games buddy.... why MK~!!!! why!!!!??!?!?!??!
lmao Confirmed. You weren't "destroyed" if you didn't SD the first round you probably would of won that one. It was close. GGs!

8Bitman

Smash Master
meh maybe... i was doing well until the SD, after that it went all down hill from there...:laugh:

Top Bottom