• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee will lose steam eventually. Its just a matter of time.

Amiibo Doctor

Smash Ace
Writing Team
NNID
AmiiboMD
Are you guys joking me?!?! It's not hard at all to find a copy of ssbm. Unless your buying it off of overpriced sights like ebay. Go on craigslist and look around, find a copy for like 10. It's the same with controllers, 30 dollars is crap. Go to a flea market you could buy a GameCube for like 20 dollars with 3 controllers. Online will never be the only option, sometimes you just gotta look around then.
I have been looking around the entire lower Midwest for a copy of Melee for about six months. I have never found one under forty bucks.

cmvnb3

Smash Apprentice
Melee has outlived its usefulness. Except my wii stopped reading discs and now I have to play melee on my GC until my wii gets fixed. Other than that, USELESS.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Yes, it will lose steam, eventually.

The sun will also burn out, eventually.

You're not breaking any new ground, Einstein. Time is the inevitable killer of everything.

Top Bottom