• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE TOURNY WEDNESDAY,AUGUST 13th NO TRAINING GROUND THIS DAY!!!

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Singles

1st HBK (split)
2nd JMAN (split)
3rd Eggm (split)

Teams

1st Hbk+alejandrop (split)
1st Jman+Acemarf (split)
eggm+djnintendoooo

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Singles

1st HBK (split)
2nd JMAN (split)
3rd Eggm (split)

Teams

1st Jman+Acemarf (split)
eggm+djnintendoooo
our name should be first on that little list lol we were still in winners :D

SHOUTOUTS:

i dont give shoutouts but its been soo long since i actually entered a tourny that i HAVE to give shoutouts.

EGGM & DJ: Good ***** shlt yo. Winners finals was mad intense wit ya. im kinda disappointed that we didnt get to play ya in grand finals :( DJ is a ***** beast in teams :)

ALEJANDRO AND HBK: Im tight that we couldnt play it out, but we woulda won anyway :D jkjk nah but good **** to ya to even tho we didnt play.

WK and KFOX: QUIT LIFE for entering this tourny and actually placing top 5 LMFAO quit NYC.....

BUM Ur mad dum and gay i hate/love u ur wierd suck my clock...

RENO AND VANZ: I love u 2 little bltches. GG's to ya.

D1: i shoulda took ur spot in singles :(

Ski: hope u had fun at ur first tourny my d00. good ****.

Last but not least

JESUS LOL good **** we sucked horribly but still managed to come out on top. GG's we'll **** harder next week cuz i'll prolly play when i dont work :)

we'll see wat the boss man says and hopefully its something good so that we can have melee bi-weeklies :D

D1

Banned via Administration
LMAO I had such a blast at this event...

...no L button stuck johnz tho...

...it was a muthafuggin blast from the past.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Singles

1st HBK (split)
2nd JMAN (split)
3rd Eggm (split)

Teams

1st Jman+Acemarf (split)
eggm+djnintendoooo
I played Jman and beat him for 2nd, triple 3 stock 3-1. But hbk had already left so i couldn't play him for first. JMAN GOT ROCKED THAT IS ALL. LOOOOOL. Put me and hbk as both 1. Get at NJ for ****** the tournament, both NJ players on top.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Lets be real eggm, hbk is definitely LI smasher. We trained the **** out of him.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lets be real he was in TSA NJ for years and years, and played with them longer than you. Also ask the man where his roots are and where he drove from to come to the tournament. Even when i lived in AZ for 6 months and learned soo much from taj forward and wobbles I was still a NJ smasher. If anyone asks me where I'm from for the rest of my life I'd say NJ, probably what hbk would say too. Anyway, I like to think of nj/ny as one region anyways, kinda like md/va. Nj/ny is definitely the best smash region. Philly should also count as part of our region too IMO.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Lets be real he was in TSA NY for years and years, and played with them longer than you. Also ask the man where his roots are and where he drove from to come to the tournament.
He wasn't that good before he came to Hofstra. Me and Hazz MADE HIM into the BEAST that he IS SON.

-edit

negative.. PA can be like just PA..

Cuz NY/NJ is probably the best smash region in the U.S. ..
Sans Inui.

R3N0

Smash Lord
i can still beat hbk. my track rec vs him is 2-1 beeech.

JFox

Smash Hero
Alejandro, way to post the most biased lookin results, lol. You pretty much put them in order of who u like best.

1st HBK (still in winners)
1st Eggm
1st Jman

Teams:
1st Ace+Jman (still in winners)
1st HBK+Alejandro
3rd Eggm+DJ

Those are the real results. You can't make up placings, people take that **** pretty seriously. If you say split first, you gotta write em all in as 1st.

IMO, it should be mandatory that placings be played out, and people can work out whatever deals they want behind the curtains. Cuz thats pretty unprofressional to have every ****in tourney sharing 2-3 people in first. It wasn't like it was 2am, and we were getting pushed out the door. You def could/should have played out the sets.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Did I say he wasn't?

HBK had to catch a train to go home
if anything its just between eggm and hbk that needed to be played out.
jman got 3rd.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yeah jfox i had to catch the train home lol. the last train to my town left at 12:34 and i def got to penn station at 12:28. Wouldve been stranded if i played with eggm, i told him he could take first of he wanted to. i really didnt care, im pretty confident eggm wouldve beaten me anyway.(im like 1-10 against him)

good stuff to everyone i played. eggm jman jfox dj i guess ill play u all at smashtality.
Lol D1 2 good, brushing off peoples shoulders midmatch.
Alejandro ur mad clutch buddy. thx for holding it dwn in teams.

Lol and Reno I have 2 wins against you son. lmao hofstra n farmingdale...lol single elimination ftw.

Eggm

Smash Hero
3-1 Eggm vs jman . Eggm's win # 1 a 3 stock, Eggm's win # 2 a 3 stock, Eggms win # 3 and 3 stock. Good ****ing game.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
eggm did **** me real bad eggm's to good..

its ok eggm we r 2-2 now and i guess i have to play all melee this week..

not fair u dont have brawl massing u up >_> no johns tho

Eggm

Smash Hero
Jman i've won at LEAST 3 sets. The one yesterday, the fox ditto and i've beaten with you with falco vs fox once before that. It could have been more.. but its at least 3 , so I don't know where you got 2-2 from. LOL.

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
MO, it should be mandatory that placings be played out, and people can work out whatever deals they want behind the curtains. Cuz thats pretty unprofressional to have every ****in tourney sharing 2-3 people in first. It wasn't like it was 2am, and we were getting pushed out the door. You def could/should have played out the sets.

That is the greediest **** I've ever heard in my life.

Frankly we are all friends
despite who beats who. If you are making a big deal over a hundred dollars than you should probably go get a real job and not waste money because you don't place in a position to even have the option to split.

TL;DR- Dont be greedy, split with frainds <3

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lol we have only played each other 4 times in tourny..

the 1 now

smash @ the shore

and 2 times @ scars tourny where i beat u then u beat me

where u get the other 1's from lol..

its ok im going to play all melee tomorrow so i can rock your **** this sat

not all play like i have been doing >_>

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
lol we have only played each other 4 times in tourny..

the 1 now

smash @ the shore

and 2 times @ scars tourny where i beat u then u beat me

where u get the other 1's from lol..

its ok im going to play all melee tomorrow so i can rock your **** this sat

not all play like i have been doing >_>
I remember beating you in a set falco vs fox before. Defintley. Dunno where but I have. For sure.
Quit life Nlggas, nobody really cares lol. Argue on Aim, get a teeth scrape or something lol.

On another note, United states definetly just won gold and silver in all around gymnastics!

Alukard

Smash Hero
i was the ****ing man at this tourney ... remember when my samus did the super wave dash and i shot eggm dj ace and jman at the same time ... ahhhh good times ^_-

BTW i'm back *****es

Top Bottom